Justified Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

AhahahaHaha you're such a little nerd. I genuinely love you man. Don't do that sh*t anymore. LOL. Unless this is the end. Then lets sit back and watch it burn.

We finally get to watch the world burn???

where’s @AVM

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

In the JN history of mass melt down this is child's play 

Speaking of smashmouth this whole thing made me play this song irt.

9258CEF9-43AD-4517-B291-B05A7BFD4891.png

This is some good stuff in here.  From an outside point of view, I think LK was wrong when he mod killed Nolder as he explained that he wasn't going to be active due to another game.  On the other hand, I understand Nolder takes the game seriously but we are all grown here and it's just a game.  I'd like to think of all of you (plus me sometimes when I actually decide to play) as a closer knit community/JN family than the broader forum in general.  

@Nolder sometimes you just have to brush some stuff off man and be the better person and rise above it all.  Everyone here obviously appreciates you and I know that you appreciate everyone besides LK.  

You guys know each others breaking points and I think personal attacks can be taken to far.  They are fun but only to a certain extent.  LK calling him a twat multiple times in this thread is an example of taking it too far.  Like I said, everyone here is grown and should act like it.  Have a good day all!

Darthe, unaware of his surroundings, walked into the JN Mafia bar. He went to order a whiskey when 5 patrons pointed their guns at him. Realization dawned on his face, but alas, it was too late. At once, shots rang out. 

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

Darthe staggered and coughed while clutching his chest. Wearily he said "I'm sor....", and collapsed to the floor. Blood pooled around his lifeless body. 

Darthe, the unwanted, is dead. 

GAME ON, BITCHES. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Darthe, unaware of his surroundings, walked into the JN Mafia bar. He went to order a whiskey when 5 patrons pointed their guns at him. Realization dawned on his face, but alas, it was too late. At once, shots rang out. 

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG 

Darthe staggered and coughed while clutching his chest. Wearily he said "I'm sor....", and collapsed to the floor. Blood pooled around his lifeless body. 

Darthe, the unwanted, is dead. 

GAME ON, BITCHES. 

@Darthe want the dead thread?

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4930924

naw...  I think it would be bad business to eradicate the source of thousands of easy posts.  not saying he wouldn't if driven to I just don't suspect we're there.

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

naw...  I think it would be bad business to eradicate the source of thousands of easy posts.  not saying he wouldn't if driven to I just don't suspect we're there.

This never happened while Crusher was on Keto. I think it's over

Archived