Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nynaeve said:

Huh?

I'd guess she's on a vacation somewhere woody and it's raining, so she's going to occupy her time by binging Justified the show in which this theme is based

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'd guess she's on a vacation somewhere woody and it's raining, so she's going to occupy her time by binging Justified the show in which this theme is based

I have had a few people tell me to watch this series and if it wasn’t 90 degrees and sunny here it would be an option for me too. Maybe I will be able watch the series soon. 

58 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Huh?

Pretty much what CTM said 

56 minutes ago, CTM said:

You complete me ❤️ Lol 

You’re getting good at translating me 

28 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It’s going to rain here too :( 

Damn Long Island ! I think you’re in RI somewhat close either way

2 hours ago, CTM said:

she needs things broken down into the simplest terms.  even then expect it to only sink in 50% of the time.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

she needs things broken down into the simplest terms.  even then expect it to only sink in 50% of the time.

I kinda figured you'd be able to make out the broken english. Tis all good, muchacho!

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Yup, RI. It was beautiful yesterday and today it’s 50’s and rainy :( 

Why Verbal? 

Well last time he was scum and I want to see how he reacts. Other than that nothing 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I kinda figured you'd be able to make out the broken english. Tis all good, muchacho!

It wasn’t broken down English, more so using current terminology. 

I'd normally join the train but since my motives for voting/shooting people I dislike keeps coming into question... I'll just sit here and do nothing cause apparently that's what's expected.

?‍♀️

5 hours ago, GATA said:

It’s rained out in these woods I will be binge watching Justified

The only passing argument for the above being an improper sentence is that it is missing a comma, semi-colon or other pause-indicating punctuation device following the word "woods."

judgmental fools

Archived