Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

1 minute ago, JiF said:

#1 seed, dawg.  Sup?  

I hear ya.  Trying to defend that national title?

But just to put things in perspective:  Our program is still not fully funded.  Our baseball budget is $600,000.  LSU's, by comparison, is $4.3 million.  lol. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But just to put things in perspective:  Our program is still not fully funded.  Our baseball budget is $600,000.  LSU's, by comparison, is $4.3 million.  lol. 

Why do they need so much money to play baseball? It's literally some leather gloves, a ball, some sticks (I guess you only really need one technically) and a nice day is all you need.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fantastic.  Seahawks are headed back to the Baseball NCAA Regionals!  9th time in a 15-year period. 

And yours?

No seahawks, but my weekend was good. Much needed rest and shopping. Too much shopping lol.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Why do they need so much money to play baseball? It's literally some leather gloves, a ball, some sticks (I guess you only really need one technically) and a nice day is all you need. 

1) Coach and assistant coach salaries

2) Scholarships for full or partial tuition

3) Travel costs (flights/buses)

4) Stadium and facilities upkeep

5) Stadium/Marketing/Communications employee salaries

6) Payments to teams that play road series at your place (without a return trip in future seasons)

7) Recruiting trips

8.  Fundraising efforts (such as events in other cities)

9) Lighting for night games

10) Resources for academics (tutoring, etc) --> some of this comes from student fees, however

11-13) Other stuff I can't remember

14) GFY

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

YES, it is pissing me off... I get anywhere from 3-7 compressed downloads everytime. something is up with the site @Maxman

Sorry that we pissed you off. There is a thread in the feedback forum, I just made a change I think this is fixed. Let me know if you see it again.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes sir!  Not an easy task but when you have an ace like Singer in this tournament, it make life a little easier.  The Gators have a few top 20 prospects...should be a Nat'y!

Afternoon settled comfortably in Kentucky but Raylan Givens was in a sour mood. All his life he'd worked to get as far away from Harlan and his childhood there as he could but here he was again. The worst part is he had only himself to blame for it, he'd still be in Miami if he hadn't pulled the trigger. He put his hat on as he stepped out of the car and put Miami from his mind. There was a job to do.

"So you haven't seen or heard anything? No unusual activity from the regulars? No strange passerbys?" Raylan stared into the bartenders eyes as he asked looking for any hint of dishonesty. "Well I reckon the trucker passing through from Texas a day or two ago was a bit strange," the bartender chuckled,  "but you know what they say 'bout fellas from Texas. Anyway he's gone I far as I know." Raylan sighed and left a bill on the counter for the shot of bourbon he'd downed and left the bar.

As he got back in his car he thought about who he was going to question next and the route he was going to take there. He put on his seatbelt and turned the key......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

NTcYX.jpeg

The car exploded and Nyn, Town Tracker/Vigilante who was Raylan Givens was blow to bits!

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry that we pissed you off. There is a thread in the feedback forum, I just made a change I think this is fixed. Let me know if you see it again.

You don't have to apologize Max ❤️

Official Vote Count

Verbal (4) Brick, Pac, LK, 80

Nyn (1) Hess

80 (1) Stark 

Pac (1) CTM

VERBAL IS AT L-3

Not Voting (5) Leelou, Verbal, DPR, JiF, GATA

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It's ok Max we know it's not intentional and that you're doing your best to keep everything running smoothly.

Thank you very much for that and for this awesome forum for us to play our silly games on.

We all appreciate it very much! 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It's ok Max we know it's not intentional and that you're doing your best to keep everything running smoothly.

Thank you very much for that and for this awesome forum for us to play our silly games on.

We all appreciate it very much! 

Thanks! The sync.gz thing seems to be a rogue ad. I disabled all advertising until they tell me it is fixed.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks! The sync.gz thing seems to be a rogue ad. I disabled all advertising until they tell me it is fixed.

Ouch. No adbux?! Whoever this sync guy/people is I hope they're punished.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ouch. No adbux?! Whoever this sync guy/people is I hope they're punished.

I hope they are publicly flogged. I will settle for a private flogging as log as I have web cam access. Either way, I insist that they be flogged.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Afternoon settled comfortably in Kentucky but Raylan Givens was in a sour mood. All his life he'd worked to get as far away from Harlan and his childhood there as he could but here he was again. The worst part is he had only himself to blame for it, he'd still be in Miami if he hadn't pulled the trigger. He put his hat on as he stepped out of the car and put Miami from his mind. There was a job to do.

"So you haven't seen or heard anything? No unusual activity from the regulars? No strange passerbys?" Raylan stared into the bartenders eyes as he asked looking for any hint of dishonesty. "Well I reckon the trucker passing through from Texas a day or two ago was a bit strange," the bartender chuckled,  "but you know what they say 'bout fellas from Texas. Anyway he's gone I far as I know." Raylan sighed and left a bill on the counter for the shot of bourbon he'd downed and left the bar.

As he got back in his car he thought about who he was going to question next and the route he was going to take there. He put on his seatbelt and turned the key......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

NTcYX.jpeg

The car exploded and Nyn, Town Tracker/Vigilante who was Raylan Givens was blow to bits!

@Leelou @GATA @Jetsfan80 @Lizard King @Pac @CTM @HessStation @Verbal @D P R @Stark @BrickTamland @JiF

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I hope they are publicly flogged. I will settle for a private flogging as log as I have web cam access. Either way, I insist that they be flogged.

One flogging for every member of the Jets!

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So is day over? 

Sorry, no I should have clarified.

Day continues as normal.

I will set a deadline though now that you mention it.

Let's say Wednesday 8PM PST.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Sorry, no I should have clarified.

Day continues as normal.

I will set a deadline though now that you mention it.

Let's say Wednesday 8PM PST.

Hmm, ok.

I think our course is clear here guys.  We, uh, kill the Verbal. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Looked like a Daykill to me.  Which would make some sense given we started with night phase. 

What role gets a DK?

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why not? 

Just teasing :grin:

Archived