Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pac said:

Not my fault people don't listen to the greatest scum hunter the world has ever known.

I had 2 scum in my top 3 at the end of day 1 and was imploring people to lynch obvious scum players.  Still think we would have won if scum MVP Gata hadn't used her power to off 2 townies. 

I would have gotten Smash lynched..  we would have killed Nolder..  JiF would have been cornered and beaten to a bloody pulp via process of elimination.

but hey..  sure was fun lynching me amirite!

So you agree that you getting yourself lynched was the turning point of the game. Scum Mvp

Official Vote Count

Verbal (3) Brick, Pac, LK

Nyn (1) Hess

80 (1) Stark 

Pac (1) CTM

Not Voting (7) Leelou, 80, Verbal, DPR, Nyn, JiF, GATA

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

7 hours ago, Pac said:

You guys missed the boat on this...  lynching Verb before he has a chance to post is one of the very best things in mafia.  Last time he pouted for months. 

Don't care if he's posted or not he gets my vote. 

Vote Verbal

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im bored 

At 9 I have a very long meeting with my tax attorney who is going to tell me all the new changes and how that effects us. I will listen intently and probably write things down and in the end I will hope he knows what he is doing. This has been every year for about 17 years and I can honestly say I'm not really sure why we do it.

Other than its part of the agreement we have regarding my corporate and personal taxes. its not only boring and mentally frustrating it kind of pisses me off I have to pay so much for somebody to make me feel dumb. My director Alex and my book keeper will both be there as well but somehow I feel like I'm the only student in English as a second language class.

OK. Done bitching. As a side note he has some of the most outstanding dime piece legal assistants I have ever seen, even when they ask me if Id like water, tea or coffee I get a little bit of that buzz. OK. whole thing making more sense now. Thanks guys good talk.

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

At 9 I have a very long meeting with my tax attorney who is going to tell me all the new changes and how that effects us. I will listen intently and probably write things down and in the end I will hope he knows what he is doing. This has been every year for about 17 years and I can honestly say I'm not really sure why we do it.

Other than its part of the agreement we have regarding my corporate and personal taxes. its not only boring and mentally frustrating it kind of pisses me off I have to pay so much for somebody to make me feel dumb. My director Alex and my book keeper will both be there as well but somehow I feel like I'm the only student in English as a second language class.

OK. Done bitching. As a side note he has some of the most outstanding dime piece legal assistants I have ever seen, even when they ask me if Id like water, tea or coffee I get a little bit of that buzz. OK. whole thing making more sense now. Thanks guys good talk.

I don't like taxes they confuse me.

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't like taxes they confuse me.

Been the toughest part of being self employed for 25 years. Surrounding you self with quality tax people helps you not get  in trouble but does nothing to help you understand it. For me its the most trust I have to put in people as a professional because its the thing I understand least. 

Official Vote Count

Verbal (4) Brick, Pac, LK, 80

Nyn (1) Hess

80 (1) Stark 

Pac (1) CTM

VERBAL IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (6) Leelou, Verbal, DPR, Nyn, JiF, GATA

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Been the toughest part of being self employed for 25 years. Surrounding you self with quality tax people helps you not get  in trouble but does nothing to help you understand it. For me its the most trust I have to put in people as a professional because its the thing I understand least. 

That must be hard because if you don't understand it you have to trust them and if you trust them to do it and they mess it up then you're the one who pays the price one way or another.

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anyone else getting this "sync" thing downloading every time they navigate to a different page? 

Pretty annoying

YES, it is pissing me off... I get anywhere from 3-7 compressed downloads everytime. something is up with the site @Maxman

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fantastic.  Seahawks are headed back to the Baseball NCAA Regionals!  9th time in a 15-year period. 

And yours?

I don't think she has any seahawks.

Archived