Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was definitely getting ready to vote Stark but he got lynched before I could get in on that.  I'd been vocal about him being my # 1 for a while leading up to his death. 

I had Leelou as town before I found out who scum was, and had said as much on thread, so I stuck with that read.

Can't bus EVERYONE on the team, lol.

I more thing, I was kickign around in my head bussing you day 1 when you weren't coming to scum chat. Def would've done it on day 2 if given the chance

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CTM said:

I more thing, I was kickign around in my head bussing you day 1 when you weren't coming to scum chat. Def would've done it on day 2 if given the chance

I think you would have won... Even the @Lizard King wants virgin blood

So..  once again i have an incredible hit rate on scum.  Remarkable.

80 played pretty well and Gata finally got away from strictly omgus voting.  Saved her that day and her mk eventually helped town make the right choice.

Lk and jif got it right...  crazy.

Just now, Pac said:

So..  once again an incredible hit rate on scum.  Remarkable.

80 played pretty well and Gata finally got away from strictly omgus voting.  Saved her that day and her mk eventually helped town make the right choice.

Lk and jif got it right...  crazy.

You did good Pac you really changed the vibe of the game towards the end

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) yes, you can bus everyone if you aren't a pussy. given the way you started, you might as well went all in instead of getting soft. (especially when it was obvious there was no cop) 

Whatevs.  It worked out well.  I got to endgame and it basically came down to a coin flip for JiF.  I know you're mostly joking here but the last thing I would consider myself in any Mafia game is a pussy.  Dumbass who makes poor reads?  Sure.  Pussy?  Nah. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Whatevs.  It worked out well.  I got to endgame and it basically came down to a coin flip for JiF.  I know you're mostly joking here but the last thing I would consider myself in any Mafia game is a pussy. 

What i'm saying is that you went uber balls in bussing me without discussing first, and then soft in not bussing Stark. You lost your nerve for some reason after a very ballsy play.

I'm not mad, just pointing out why I think you didn't pull off what could've been an all time scum play

1 hour ago, CTM said:

What i'm saying is that you went uber balls in bussing me without discussing first, and then soft in not bussing Stark. You lost your nerve for some reason after a very ballsy play.

I'm not mad, just pointing out why I think you didn't pull off what could've been an all time scum play

Gotta agree here - if you had hard-bussed Stark, no one would have questioned you. You would have played on ambiguity over not being able to reveal and you would have been primed to set that last lynch off - it was a done deal, lol.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

1) yes, you can bus everyone if you aren't a pussy. given the way you started, you might as well went all in instead of getting soft. (especially when it was obvious there was no cop)

2) imo, it was all your talk about stark being #1 with not voting him that made you stand out.

Had you bussed start or not talked about voting him without doing it, i think you might of pulled it out.

100% there is now way I could have voted him if he went all in on his #1 suspect or and especially if he gave us a confirmation on him.  

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF, just 4 hours ago:

FWIW - I was confident in my end game read.  Even before my total reread, again, I was voting you.  It was just the anticipation after hitting submit reply that was ******* with me.  You were doing some good gamesmanship and the freak LK as town was too.  Lmfao 

53 minutes ago, JiF said:

100% there is now way I could have voted him if he went all in on his #1 suspect or and especially if he gave us a confirmation on him.  

Yep, good job on your part sniffing it out

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

Great game Nol!! For once...

Thanks!

I know that I usually put out weird and or unbalanced games here but it's mostly because I try to experiment and fail because I want to run something really cool and fun for you guys and it just always blows up in my face. If you look at the games I've ran on DM most of them are fairly normal, sometimes with small twist mechanics, and they've usually ran without hiccups. I've started to realise the best games are the ones that are mostly normal and that it is kind of rare for a game with very experimental roles or mechanics to go over well.

Anyway thanks for playing!

Archived