Every NFL Logo Ranked: Jets 31st

bitonti

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow, how old are you? 90% of the world uses Facebook...lol. From 8 year olds all the way up to 80 year olds.

My grandparents have a Facebook.

Relax man, go to your safe space, use some essential oils  and purify the air with a Himalayan salt rock.  You'll be fine. 

5 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Relax man, go to your safe space, use some essential oils  and purify the air with a Himalayan salt rock.  You'll be fine. 

Sounds like the perfect night. Sometimes I pair it with a pore cleansing face mask. Will keep me looking young well into my 30s (ew)

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Re-fixed I think you missed the context clues

Guy is one of the most thin skinned forum members here and yet he thought It was cool idea to jump into our conversation and start belittling people lol.

Facebook is used by the entire world. What a stupid thing to try and poke holes in someones masculinity over.

i like the logo, like that its similar to the joe willie Jets helmet

didn't like the 80's one and also represented a lot of heartache and stupidity.

Even tho we've sucked recently we're better than we were before parcells came in and changed the culture and symbolically with the new logo/helmets

FanJuicer: So you are saying it is too busy?

The Graphic Designer: Yes, I am saying that

The Graphic Designer: There’s too much text layered on top. It’s hard to read and clunky. It doesn’t make visual sense and isn’t clear what is going on.

That pretty much describes NY ... the busiest city. It does make sense.

It also makes sense that "The Graphic Designer" - Eugenie Mclellan - designs fuddy-duddy stationery and not team logos.

Yes, our logo does suck and I've always thought that. The 1980s one stinks, too. Using text as a logo generally sucks. 

The Winnipeg Jets have a cool logo and uniform that uses, you know, like an actual jet. Not the word "jet," just a cool looking jet.  The Jets should borrow that novel concept in coming up with a new logo.

jets uni.jpg

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I don't agree with any of the results except that the Titans are the 27th best logo.

Our like our "retro" logo.  

I agree.  If they polled only Jet fans, then you get a real assessment.  I could give two craps for any other teams logo.  I’ll never root for any other team and will certainly never own any other teams gear. I love the Jets current logo and uniform.  I have a slight preference to the color rush green but I’m buying hats and jerseys with the current logo and color.

For me logos are not about graphic design, they are about legacy and history. As someone mentioned the browns logo is iconic as is the jets logo. People are so quick to move on from history in favor of the next flashy thing...it’s sad.

The current/60's logo doesn't suck.

It's just very VERY dated, old fashioned, muddy looking and boring.

It screams what it is, a logo from the same time period this passed for a logo:

NYC_Logo.eps

Times and tastes have changed materially from almost 50 years ago.

The old Jets logo, like the NYC logo above, just doesn't cut it in 2018.

Something new, that was good, would be good.

Thats the kicker tho, new could also be horrible levels of bad.

3 hours ago, BroadwayRay said:

Yes, our logo does suck and I've always thought that. The 1980s one stinks, too. Using text as a logo generally sucks. 

The Winnipeg Jets have a cool logo and uniform that uses, you know, like an actual jet. Not the word "jet," just a cool looking jet.  The Jets should borrow that novel concept in coming up with a new logo.

jets uni.jpg

the Jets are the only NFL mascot that is not a person, animal or legendary/mythical creature. It's the only machine in the NFL. It would be cool if the logo reflected that in some way. Agree the letter logos scored poorly as a group. It would be cool to see something new. It's not like there's any winning tradition to build upon in the last 5 decades 

12 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Nope, that applies to the Dolphins logo. That looks like something you'd see on one of those budget Indonesian airlines that keeps having accidents every few weeks.

Dolphins logo looks like a penis with a helmet.  Funniest logo in the NFL.  And fitting too since all their fans are dickheads.  Remove the helmet and you have this: 

B037gvxCAAARGGu.jpg

7 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Pretty obvious, considering there is not one aspect of a jet located anywhere in our logo or on our uniforms.

Some of the other teams don't either and they rank higher. Look at the Giants, just a big NY .

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Guy is one of the most thin skinned forum members here and yet he thought It was cool idea to jump into our conversation and start belittling people lol.

Facebook is used by the entire world. What a stupid thing to try and poke holes in someones masculinity over.

Your mom wishes you would move out of her basement. 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I love our logo, but will say as a creative director that it is absolutely awful design. I also love ‘blue flavor Italian ice’, some things don’t need to be explained.

Well said.  And +1

Although I prefer green flavor Italian Ice.

19 hours ago, Vader said:

these results make no sense. evaluating based on design also short sighted, bc identity in football is larger than that. Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Indy, KC, Chicago, Washington, NYG all in the bottom half or quarter. These are all classic logos, classic designs, but more - the history of the football clubs and the cities are the identity.

and Really, the Rams? 

This poll is nonsense. Punishes many "classic design" teams for NOT modernizing and seemingly punishes for political purposes (Wash and KC). How the Raiders and Dallas aren't top 5 or 10 is mind boggling.

Agree. Regardless what you think of our logo those rankings are bizarre and I wouldn't put any stock in them.

9 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Your mom wishes you would move out of her basement. 

Oh hell yea? That’s kind of hard to fathom when you don’t even live in the same state as your mother. 

You can try again if you want. You scrub. Maybe in the midst of all your nonsense you will mumble off something half way intelligent.

I have to agree with the other guy .. women and children use Facebook .. the rest of us have lives.

Wow, how old are you? 90% of the world uses Facebook...lol. From 8 year olds all the way up to 80 year olds.

My grandparents have a Facebook.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, kelly said:

FT_15.08.20_SocMedGender_sites.png

So women prefer the arbitrary and authoritarian "platforms" where blanket statements are lobbed into the internet causing societal friction and petty over reactions,

Meanwhile men prefer to debate and argue in discussion forums? Got it!

Interesting and duly noted. Thanks for the info.

qQ

41 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I have to agree with the other guy .. women and children use Facebook .. the rest of us have lives.

I’m sorry you agree with the idiotic side of this all. I’m on social media quite a bit. Everyone...has...a Facebook...from all genders.

like why is this even a debate?

50 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean ?  I’m a phucking woman I don’t have a life ? 

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m sorry you agree with the idiotic side of this all. I’m on social media quite a bit. Everyone...has...a Facebook...from all genders.

like why is this even a debate?

Because apparently only the subpar have social media duh?! ? They’re too “smart” to use it. 

Archived