Every NFL Logo Ranked: Jets 31st

bitonti

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean ?  I’m a phucking woman I don’t have a life ? 

A Lady would have been more articulate in expressing her disagreement.

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Because apparently only the subpar have social media duh?! ? They’re too “smart” to use it. 

LOL.  Interesting how intelligence apparently does play a part in social media.:lol: 

Overreacting much?

giphy.gif&ehk=GiBdS0S4TRZJQ1ONwt9C3A

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Because apparently only the subpar have social media duh?! ? They’re too “smart” to use it. 

Most of the members here are older guys and they don’t actually understand how many people and genders and age groups have a Facebook...

like even what I’m saying is an understatement. I have people on my friend list from fricking Nigeria who are 24 year old males. People on my friends list(who are Jets fans) from NY who are 38 year old males..

They aren’t in touch with that truth in that and so they honestly think that it’s just for females and children. I don’t even fault them for being this ignorant..I do fault them for being annoying with their ignorance though.

42 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

A Lady would have been more articulate in expressing her disagreement.

LOL.  Interesting how intelligence apparently does play a part i social media.:lol: 

Overreacting much?

giphy.gif&ehk=GiBdS0S4TRZJQ1ONwt9C3A

Never said I was a lady but I was born with a vagina ;) 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Most of the members here are older guys and they don’t actually understand how many people and genders and age groups have a Facebook... :lol:

like even what I’m saying is an understatement. I have people on my friend list from fricking Nigeria who are 24 year old males. People on my friends list(who are Jets fans) from NY who are 38 year old males..

They aren’t in touch with that truth in that and so they honestly think that it’s just for females and children. I don’t even fault them for being this ignorant..I do fault them for being annoying with their ignorance though. :lol:

Oh the irony and presumptions you make, poor child who projects his naive percep . . . .

One sec, Intercom Buzzer sounded, there's a telegram at the door. BRB.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Never said I was a lady but I was born with a vagina ;) 

I hear they sell those in the market now and they no longer carry the value or preciousness they once had in more chivalrous times. :D

15 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Oh the irony and presumptions you make, poor child who projects his naive percep . . . .

One sec, Intercom Buzzer sounded, there's a telegram at the door. BRB.

Didn’t you want to get back to those logos?

ps. Horse power as in cars not the power in a horses legs.?

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Most of the members here are older guys and they don’t actually understand how many people and genders and age groups have a Facebook... [wrong]

like even what I’m saying is an understatement. [wrong]. I have people on my friend list from fricking Nigeria who are 24 year old males. People on my friends list(who are Jets fans) from NY who are 38 year old males..

They aren’t in touch with that truth [wrong] in that and so they honestly think that it’s just for females and children. [wrong] I don’t even fault them for being this ignorant..I do fault them for being annoying with their ignorance though. [arrogant and wrong].

You are the prince of exaggerated, overly broad generalizations.  I don't even think you realize you do it.  I've highlighted your stupid broadstroked genralizations above.  Maybe you can learn something from this, because your post is idiotic.

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You are the prince of exaggerated, overly broad generalizations.  I don't even think you realize you do it.  I've highlighted your stupid broadstroked genralizations above.  Maybe you can learn something from this, because your post is idiotic.

+1

Thank you for your accurate summation. 

I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I have owned a graphic design studio for 20 years now and have designed over a thousand logos if all of my sketches are counted. The Jets logo is simply outdated and looks that way against most of the other logos in the NFL. Nostalgia aside, the logo says nothing about either a Jet, or football. I've seen law firm logos that are more exciting. It's a sports team for crying out loud. The layered type is a design no no. I'm a very conceptual designer, and if the concept is nonexistent it's a poor job. It's long overdue for a change and it should be done by an experienced designer that is a huge fan...like me. :) The logo should be visually appealing and not too complex so it can be applied to uni's, merchandising, etc. 

Just now, Greensleeves said:

I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I have owned a graphic design studio for 20 years now and have designed over a thousand logos if all of my sketches are counted. The Jets logo is simply outdated and looks that way against most of the other logos in the NFL. Nostalgia aside, the logo says nothing about either a Jet, or football. I've seen law firm logos that are more exciting. It's a sports team for crying out loud. The layered type is a design no no. I'm a very conceptual designer, and if the concept is nonexistent it's a poor job. It's long overdue for a change and it should be done by an experienced designer that is a huge fan...like me. :) The logo should be visually appealing and not too complex so it can be applied to uni's, merchandising, etc. 

interesting....  I'd love to see your vision of an improved logo.  You have me intrigued.

3 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I like the 80's logo, I grew up with it. 

I loved the current uni when they were re-introduced after '97. I don't HATE them now, but I agree they can be improved and actually, you know, incorporate an aircraft into the logo instead of spelling it out. 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

cool analytics. Now do one about your last post and see if it measures up to the Prince.

I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I have owned a graphic design studio for 20 years now and have designed over a thousand logos if all of my sketches are counted. The Jets logo is simply outdated and looks that way against most of the other logos in the NFL. Nostalgia aside, the logo says nothing about either a Jet, or football. I've seen law firm logos that are more exciting. It's a sports team for crying out loud. The layered type is a design no no. I'm a very conceptual designer, and if the concept is nonexistent it's a poor job. It's long overdue for a change and it should be done by an experienced designer that is a huge fan...like me.  The logo should be visually appealing and not too complex so it can be applied to uni's, merchandising, etc. 

Yeah these logos all say so much about the team and don't overlap (snicker)... For the record I've been in the NY advertising world as an artist since 98. Design rules are mostly guidelines ... Not hard and fast.Devils follow your rules successfully .. but many times nostalgia wins. (Yankees) All the other ny logos ... Not so much.078d31282db2fd7c767b76127a8ea536.jpg&key=f7a4934b95142888ccb2fa9f8acc6d6e62e42e89941ab37e2132c494ffaf97195d5517b98dc198fe6093fad0c1c3eff3.jpg&key=4f4803e791eda33501a4746194b6481a9a68ac8fd7b674d6eab7b6b61c7304314dbecbd04e3bca1ff466292619c91262.jpg&key=be064fe706d21e94d8f247bd73c3e067995b64c448946a82c4fb63629c1e786739286b4d9b3f64859d893a0ba3ae0847.jpg&key=9f2df610aa6837f180f2c551837f36a808103b97614dde443d6a9b57ff631f1995879f0939ace1e861dd189031e6c0b2.jpg&key=14ea6e2cea3a3595c3c0924efb0a899e57a2f68a8d4a033a74729f44c5a9d15d1215bf9e10016e260a04b3555020fd92.jpg&key=be0bfbd9a35f6ffc570427dd09b2a866c3ba7b3403f94fe89ec889a8548054c57d0e22c10c52218308383453e75f05d0.jpg&key=5e7cfed4244b146cbe85dfd8cf134f8a7295fd592da1b40e0292b9e76a172d14

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I like the 80's logo, I grew up with it. 

I loved the current uni when they were re-introduced after '97. I don't HATE them now, but I agree they can be improved and actually, you know, incorporate an aircraft into the logo instead of spelling it out. 

Logo doesn't need an aircraft ... But it should feel related to an aircraft... if that makes sense.

I always thought it would be cool if the helmets sonehow felt like they were painted with fighter jets nose art ...

Only thing I am sure of ... That 80s logo is weak.

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Take another look. I think I see a football there.

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Logo doesn't need an aircraft ... But it should feel related to an aircraft... if that makes sense.

I always thought it would be cool if the helmets sonehow felt like they were painted with fighter jets nose art ...

Only thing I am sure of ... That 80s logo is weak.

I hate the 80s logo! 

I've seen much better versions for a Jets helmet. This could be a new era with Sam Darnold leading the way & the perfect time for a change. I can tell you this, young people aren't clamoring to wear our current logo, and the NFL is a business. It needs an update, I'm tired of seeing a logo tied to a Super Bowl from 68. That's a long time ago, the Jets don't really have any great history other than Namath. 

Sure, they had some good teams under Michaels & Parcells but they came up short. It's time to start winning, build a new young fan base & you don't do that with a stodgy logo. Our overall history is a overplayed joke in the media.

The logo in and of itself is busy and a little confusing.

However, the NY is practically opaque as to look really cool from around 10 feet or more. 

Unless you're Tom Brady and getting an in your face look at the logo, it looks cool. 

Btw there is a football, and the logo itself is the shape of a football.

Busy

Image result for jets logo

Nice

image.pngE_MK2_4676

20 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Didn’t you want to get back to those logos?

ps. Horse power as in cars not the power in a horses legs.?

The term "horsepower" originated from horses legs though.

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I wonder whether he even knows the difference between mechanical horsepower as opposed to metric horsepower. It's just not worth it, so don't even bother with the "child."

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yeah, but that clearly wasn’t the point of the post.

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I wonder whether he even knows the difference between mechanical horsepower as opposed to metric horsepower. It's just not worth it, so don't even bother with the "child."

I imagine this is what it feels like to be jumped by a bunch of aggressive senior citizens in a nursing home for spilling the last cup of tapioca.

amiright?

Archived