Wait. Leggett is good?

Greenseed4

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Meaning we potentially have multiple players that can “bring it” at the TE position?

I was watching some of the Leggett video and kept thinking "that was a nice pass" (several times).  Then I realized it was Deshaun Watson throwing it to him.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Leggett is talented, but by all accounts is lazy as f%ck, which usually results in that player rushing to get himself on IR in time to get to South Beach before it snows.

where u hear dis?

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Leggett is talented, but by all accounts is lazy as f%ck, which usually results in that player rushing to get himself on IR in time to get to South Beach before it snows.

Where did you get the lazy thing from? All we heard about last year was his work ethic.

51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

NEIL STERLING ALL DAY LONG!  (Or so i have been told by one poster on here.)

That poster only likes him because of one decent game in the season finale lmao.

Neil will be cut. Leggett/Herndon/Tomlinson is my depth chart prediction..

We always seem to have a receiver who misses a year as a rookie - Devon, Legget, that guy who Sanchez threw his first T.D to and was traded to Cleveland, one or two of Idzik's draft choices....  I hope Legget pans out, we need a break already.  

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah Leggett even said it about himself at one stage although I thought that was more specifically about his effort as a blocker. Still coaches get paid to bring that out of players. As a pass catcher some of his college tape is exciting

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

That poster only likes him because of one decent game in the season finale lmao.

In defense of Neil he was only given 1 game to showcase himself. Jenkins, Petty, forte, ect were just too good to allow some of players some try outs in a washed up season  lol 

4 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I like herndon and leggett

but neither of them can block

Herndon won't pancake people like a RT, but he is a very good blocker.  I'm a Canes fan and was very happy to see this kid on the Jets.  Good all around TE

Chris Herndon’s Senior Profile

Strengths

Excellent Blocker

Regardless of the situation, whether coming off the line of scrimmage to provide a combo block with the tackle on an edge defender, walling off the free defender or hitting the second level to get a good push in the run game, Herndon is willing and able to take on all comers head on.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2018/4/21/17259856/miami-hurricanes-2018-nfl-draft-profile-christopher-herndon-iv-prospect

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

It's Neal Sterling and that poster liked him long before his decent game.  He watched him play at Monmouth and possibly Manasquan before that.  The kid is local to him and a decent enough prospect, but he is another tweener and not the best blocker. 

Has anybody heard anything about Bucky Hodges?  I am interested to see if he can show any value.  Athletically he seems superior to the others, but he is flaming out awful quick.   

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

Leggetts sloppy man- I’m sorry but he is. I follow him on Instagram and he’s got a gut.  His body is soft and he seems kinda like a bitch. 

I hope he proves me wrong.

but I’m on to Herndon

Damn....tell em’ how you really feel.

13 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

He was apparently showing out last year before his injury.  obviously, we won't know for sure until the games start

Yup that will be the true test once the pads go on and the hittin's for real.

Don’t know about him personally or how he practices but liked his performance in the Clemson games. Try to watch Clemson whenever they’re on TV. So if he can light it up in the games, I’m good.

20 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's Neal Sterling and that poster liked him long before his decent game.  He watched him play at Monmouth and possibly Manasquan before that.  The kid is local to him and a decent enough prospect, but he is another tweener and not the best blocker. 

Has anybody heard anything about Bucky Hodges?  I am interested to see if he can show any value.  Athletically he seems superior to the others, but he is flaming out awful quick.   

I thought he was killed off in the last avengers movie

On 5/30/2018 at 1:39 PM, Patriot Killa said:

WRONG as usual. 

I watched Neal Sterling play at Monmouth University he is a local kid from the Jersey Shore I think he won 2 high school state championships in football. 

Neal Sterling was a WR drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars moved to TE the kid can play he's a hard worker and makes things happen with the ball in his hands. 

I had the opportunity to meet him at Monmouth University well spoken, nice kid. 

Why the hate? Because I support him?  

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG as usual. 

I watched Neal Sterling play at Monmouth University he is a local kid from the Jersey Shore I think he won 2 high school state championships in football. 

Neal Sterling was a WR drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars moved to TE the kid can play he's a hard worker and makes things happen with the ball in his hands. 

I had the opportunity to meet him at Monmouth University well spoken, nice kid. 

Why the hate? Because I support him?  

Wah wah.

i just was picking on you.

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Lazy and still first-team ACC.  That should tell you a lot about his talent.  Looked good against Alabama in the championship game, too.

Oh, no doubt. A wonderful talent. But, IMO, TE is a position that’s impossible to play unless you’re 100% committed to it because you get your ass beat in on every snap. There’s nowhere to hide. There are crazy size/speed prospects coming through the draft every year at TE that don’t last five minutes in the league because of the physicality, 

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Oh, no doubt. A wonderful talent. But, IMO, TE is a position that’s impossible to play unless you’re 100% committed to it because you get your ass beat in on every snap. There’s nowhere to hide. There are crazy size/speed prospects coming through the draft every year at TE that don’t last five minutes in the league because of the physicality, 

He's lazy, but definitely not a pussy like Amaro.  He snatches the ball out of the air with those big, strong mitts and plays like a man.  He shows up on the field.  And apparently, no one can check him in practice.

If that knee holds up, he's going down as the best pick of that draft.

Archived