Report: Jets TE Chris Herndon Charged With DWI - Update: Sentencing

JetNation

herndon.jpg

Just as Jets fans are seeing feel good stories regarding linebacker Dylan Donahue’s efforts to overcome issues with alcohol following multiple DUI’s, rookie tight end Chris Herndon is in a similar situation.

According to the Miami Herald, Herndon is facing charges of driving while intoxicated when he struck another vehicle and was taken away in handcuffs.

We’ll provide updates as details become available.

The post Report: Jets TE Chris Herndon Charged With DWI appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

oh7SpF4xiOA

Click here to read the full story...

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

Article didn't have his BAC, lame.  I want to know if he is an amateur or pro drinker.  Any DUI under .16 is pathetic.

Also, only 90 days loss of license for DUI in Florida?  No wonder so many derelicts leave the North East for there. 

Article didn't have his BAC, lame.  I want to know if he is an amateur or pro drinker.  Any DUI under .16 is pathetic.
Also, only 90 days loss of license for DUI in Florida?  No wonder so many derelicts leave the North East for there. 
Lol. I don't know FL driving laws but like it says they may have given him a lesser charge which could explain the threshold maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Please dump this thread...by hunting down the old thread and posting in it, you're making everyone think he got arrested again.

Seriously man, it didn't warrant a new thread. I edited for you ok? Feel better?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

That's Double the Legal limit... how is anything under that pathetic?

2 minutes ago, jetsons said:

That's Double the Legal limit... how is anything under that pathetic?

Ugh.  The "Legal Limit", which was lowered in the past decade or so to ramp up convictions and revenue, is the point at which someone with ZERO tolerance is deemed impaired.  Someone who can handle their alcohol can drive safely far past 0.08% BAC. 

26 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

at .16 you should be still clear enough to know you shouldnt get behind the wheel.

Pfff.  I got my DUI 20+ yrs ago, at the peak of my drinking abilities.  I blew a .16 and was driving perfectly.  Only reason I got pulled over is the guy in the back seat kept turning around to look at the cop behind us. 

10 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Ugh.  The "Legal Limit", which was lowered in the past decade or so to ramp up convictions and revenue, is the point at which someone with ZERO tolerance is deemed impaired.  Someone who can handle their alcohol can drive safely far past 0.08% BAC. 

I beg to differ... and National statistics would too.

7 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Pfff.  I got my DUI 20+ yrs ago, at the peak of my drinking abilities.  I blew a .16 and was driving perfectly.  Only reason I got pulled over is the guy in the back seat kept turning around to look at the cop behind us. 

Please tell us more about your role-model aspirations. 

Herndon is going to miss at least the first 4 games of 2019.  

I wish he could served that in 2018.

We will be forced to see what Leggett is really worth.  

Think about that 2017 draft for Mac-Stewart, Hanson, Leggett, Donahue.  

9 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

If this is your A material, you better run along and troll someone else, Sparky.

First and final warning.

Lol! Maybe you didn't notice, but I'm a mod here, Sparkles. If there are any warnings between the two us, they'll be going in the other direction. So far, you don't seem like much of an asset to the site. Maybe tone down your internet tough guy routine for starters. Advocating the benefits of drinking and driving doesn't help your cause, either. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hold on now. Half of you complain when someone makes a new thread and the other half complain when they bump an old one. 

I get that it scared ya’. It scared me too but lay off the guy. 

JN can’t be satisfied lol

Well, those pitchforks have been kind of unused lately, after Bowles got axed ... got to find SOMETHING to get all upset about.

Archived