Alien Strike Squad Mafia - Sign Up

DPR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

When’s it startin

I think tomorrow - should have everybody in that wants to get in by then. Mid-morning or noon start. 

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Haven't yet. Usually in September I do shows in NW Pa. and Rochester or Syracuse area.

My bf’s dad goes every year religiously he says there’s a good turn out there. Also if you’re ever in Long Island you should go to Cars and Coffee. Sunday mornings by Captree State Park, it's a great meet. 

11 hours ago, GATA said:

My bf’s dad goes every year religiously he says there’s a good turn out there. Also if you’re ever in Long Island you should go to Cars and Coffee. Sunday mornings by Captree State Park, it's a great meet. 

I checked out the Lake George Show. It's the Adirondack Nationals on Sept 7,8, 9 . IT'S ALREADY CLOSED TO REGISTRATION ! Been closed since April. WOW. It MUST be a really popular show. I'll HAVE to check it out next January, seems interesting. Thank you again La Gata.

BTW: I love the new Spock avatar tho I DO miss that funny/creepy one you had a few weeks ago. It grew on me.

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

I checked out the Lake George Show. It's the Adirondack Nationals on Sept 7,8, 9 . IT'S ALREADY CLOSED TO REGISTRATION ! Been closed since April. WOW. It MUST be a really popular show. I'll HAVE to check it out next January, seems interesting. Thank you again La Gata.

BTW: I love the new Spock avatar tho I DO miss that funny/creepy one you had a few weeks ago. It grew on me.

I'm telling you !!!! Surprised you never heard of it what toy do you have ? 

You’re welcome ? 

My new one goes with the theme of teh Mafia. If I get bored I'll change it again. ?

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm telling you !!!! Surprised you never heard of it what toy do you have ? 

You’re welcome ? 

My new one goes with the theme of teh Mafia. If I get bored I'll change it again. ?

I'm a Mopar guy so I have 2 show cars. One is a 69 Dodge Dart GT (Sally) with a bored out 318 in her. The other is a stock 2006 PT Cruiser Route 66 Edition (Emily) in solar yellow. They only made around 1000 of them so it's kinda rare. She's wins a lot of awards especially at Mopar shows.

Emily- Cats.jpg

27 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I'm a Mopar guy so I have 2 show cars. One is a 69 Dodge Dart GT (Sally) with a bored out 318 in her. The other is a stock 2006 PT Cruiser Route 66 Edition (Emily) in solar yellow. They only made around 1000 of them so it's kinda rare. She's wins a lot of awards especially at Mopar shows.

Emily- Cats.jpg

Beautiful! 

This is a snip bit of Captree when it gets crowded.

11401586_10207052595296743_6953328458373

2 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

That's quite the turnout for a cruise nite.

That's Cars and Coffee I mentioned.

That's also after it's cleared out a bit; it gets so packed NY State Troopers randomly stop by.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's Cars and Coffee I mentioned.

That's also after it's cleared out a bit; it gets so packed NY State Troopers randomly stop by.

We had a Cars, Coffee and Donuts out here last Saturday morning ( they have it once a month). It was on the cool side 59, they only had 6 cars. lol

5 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

We had a Cars, Coffee and Donuts out here last Saturday morning ( they have it once a month). It was on the cool side 59, they only had 6 cars. lol

Yeah lol.  No these guys wake up 5 am to get there at 6 am - 7 am and sometimes it's full by 8-9am but ppl park in the grass or outskirts of the lot. Like I said if you're ever in long island that meet has a variety from old-new school, a little exotic. But you'll see clean/restored/old with new builds inside. I highly recommend it.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Yeah lol.  No these guys wake up 5 am to get there at 6 am - 7 am and sometimes it's full by 8-9am but ppl park in the grass or outskirts of the lot. Like I said if you're ever in long island that meet has a variety from old-new school, a little exotic. But you'll see clean/restored/old with new builds inside. I highly recommend it.

THEY GET THERE AT 6AM ! Man that's really hard core.

I haven't been to LI since I was like 12. I do ,however, have a cousin on LI maybe it's time to pay him a visit. lol

Archived