ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s exactly how I remember it.

You started down this path for exactly the same reasons as always, as I just stated. 

This theme of bickering over insecurity always starts with you. Always. For like a decade. It’s bizarre. Joking aside I’m put off that I can’t have a normal convo with Nolder about tactics because you cannot get over anyone doing anything strategic that you can’t either understand or control.

Like I said, it’s as if you’re manic.

That's bs lol, you are a big insecure man baby and I enjoy getting a rise out of you over it. I also enjoy how pathologically unaware you seem to be of your own behavior. 

In the game I modded I said you were town mvp at end game, you replied that it must of been hard for me to say which is so amazingly unbelievable to me that you think that. You actually believe this is some kind of rivalry that I actually care about winning. Amazing! I have no problem giving you props. I did for your case on AJ in fact. 

Fwiw, this is all just an excuse to joke around with a bunch of folks I genuinely like, yourself included, and simultaneously get made fun of myself. The games are still engaging at times, but I have zero interest in the sport of it which is why I don't go play anywhere else, (unlike you) , it's all about you knuckleheads. 

You care about being good at this game, and I troll you because it's easy. Nothing more 

And putting you off cause I interrupted you and Nolder analysis of your play? Lmao. Take your master class somewhere else, I'll personally refund Nolder this month's subscription payment. Doofus 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

This would be the point in the scum QT where I suggest that we quietly withdraw from any current debates and await CTM's reply - perhaps throwing in a passive aggressive post backing either you or him..

at that point we can set it in cruise control and watch you two destroy the town while we plot our next move.

Nah, man baby made it not fun. I'm done with it now 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

That's bs lol, you are a big insecure man baby and I enjoy getting a rise out of you over it. I also enjoy how pathologically unaware you seem to be of your own behavior. 

In the game I modded I said you were town mvp at end game, you replied that it must of been hard for me to say which is so amazingly unbelievable to me that you think that. You actually believe this is some kind of rivalry that I actually care about winning. Amazing! I have no problem giving you props. I did for your case on AJ in fact. 

Fwiw, this is all just an excuse to joke around with a bunch of folks I genuinely like, yourself included, and simultaneously get made fun of myself. The games are still engaging at times, but I have zero interest in the sport of it which is why I don't go play anywhere else, (unlike you) , it's all about you knuckleheads. 

You care about being good at this game, and I troll you because it's easy. Nothing more 

And putting you off cause I interrupted you and Nolder analysis of your play? Lmao. Take your master class somewhere else, I'll personally refund Nolder this month's subscription payment. Doofus 

That was a lot of words. None of them make sense. But words.

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nah, man baby made it not fun. I'm done with it now 

It’s only fun when you imply I’m the one with psych problems. When I do it back, I’m a man baby and you take your ball and go home.

You've certainly proven your point, lmfao

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s only fun when you imply I’m the one with psych problems. When I do it back, I’m a man baby and you take your ball and go home.

You've certainly proven your point, lmfao

No, it's not fun when you whine about being put off.  The last thing  I want is for this not to be fun for anybody.

You can continue to project your personality disorders all you like

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, it's not fun when you whine about being put off.  The last thing  I want is for this not to be fun for anybody.

You can continue to project your personality disorders all you like

Dude, I truly don’t think you realize that you’re so quick on my back with a tired shtick that yea, sometimes it would just be nice to talk about tactics and approach. That’s all I was doing with Nolder. Attempting to at least. He and I used to always talk about game philosophy.

Since you’re relentless with the shtick? I try to play along by feeding you the same thing back. You just don’t know when to let it go. You brought it into the DM thread too. It’s weird.

Just relax. Let other people have an occasional convo, control freak.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, I truly don’t think you realize that you’re so quick on my back with a tired shtick that yea, sometimes it would just be nice to talk about tactics and approach. That’s all I was doing with Nolder. Attempting to at least. He and I used to always talk about game philosophy.

Since you’re relentless with the shtick? I try to play along by feeding you the same thing back. You just don’t know when to let it go. You brought it into the DM thread too. It’s weird.

Just relax. Let other people have an occasional convo, control freak.

Like I said ape, not looking to upset you. I find your relentless need to defend any critiscm of your play highly amusing, and you used to claim it was shtick remember? Which seems to make it fair game for trolling. 

Either way, now that I know it bothers you I will leave you be. NBD. You know I only pick on folks I think can take it and give back just as good. I only play an ahole on the forums cause I have to treat my employees with kid gloves, which is truly  exhausting ;)

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

Like I said ape, not looking to upset you. I find your relentless need to defend any critiscm of your play highly amusing, and you used to claim it was shtick remember? Which seems to make it fair game for trolling. 

Either way, now that I know it bothers you I will leave you be. NBD. You know I only pick on folks I think can take it and give back just as good. I only play an ahole on the forums cause I have to treat my employees with kid gloves, which is truly  exhausting ;)

Haha, fag. I was just playing my part. You said I was crying, so I leaned into it. I’m just very believable. 

GFY and game on!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It amazes me how many people use JN as a platform to be the opposite of what they are in real life.  We need @TeddEY to help explain this phenomenon. 

I don't know that it's opposite, my friends and I bust each others balls relentlessly. It's really work where I have to behave unnaturally. I do much of my posting here while at work

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It amazes me how many people use JN as a platform to be the opposite of what they are in real life.  We need @TeddEY to help explain this phenomenon. 

I think I'm the same on and offline ... 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Um, his joke was sophisticated satire on the dumb and unoriginal state of US politics and jn mafia. It was supposed to dumb and original all along. 

Sorry you don't get humor you daft pillow ****er

+your insecurity is showing 

Defending the Ape. Noted.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:00 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Read Donald Winnicott's object relations theory

• Upvote 1