ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not going to bold something if I'm on my phone, you're more than capable of seeing them and tracking them properly.  

to be fair there is a little B button even on mobile, it's not like the old days where you had to type the html.

53 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think 80 was trying to clear himself and it just backfired badly.

Dunno why he did any of that actually.

Pac...yeah I dunno that was pretty ******* retarded.

It was legit 2 of the dumbest plays in the history of mafia.  80's was double down dumb move.  I'm going to use my scanner on the person who claimed to have saved themselves last night from an implant. 

Pac is legit the worst player in the history of mafia so him doing his for no reason with zero motivation when there are no implants is par for his stupidity course. 

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

to be fair there is a little B button even on mobile, it's not like the old days where you had to type the html.

bwahhahhahahaha - just noticed it.

They call me "No Tech" in my office because I'm literally the most inept person when it comes to technology in the world. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

They call me "No Tech" in my office because I'm literally the most inept person when it comes to technology in the world. 

Lol really? Yeah all the stuff is still there these days. Bold, italics, etc.

Personally I miss typing all my html by hand but eh the times are what they are I guess.

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone say they were confused as many times as Hess, and it’s not like he’s new

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean, we were told all voting had to be bold.  

Really dont like you this game. Not even a little.

• Thumb Down 1

Btw after rereading the whole thing about Nyn and her role everyone who was questioning her is either retarded or scum. I was tired so I couldn't be bothered to read it at the time but now...wow. It's very clear what she was claiming. Basically all townies have a 1x scan and she happened to get a doc role on top of it. WTF was so hard to understand about that?

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

The mod bot was only programmed to recognize bolded votes 

Otherwise they could be missed. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pushing a button is hard. I mod from mobile and can manage to push  the button. But, alas, not everyone can do it. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was legit 2 of the dumbest plays in the history of mafia.  80's was double down dumb move.  I'm going to use my scanner on the person who claimed to have saved themselves last night from an implant. 

Pac is legit the worst player in the history of mafia so him doing his for no reason with zero motivation when there are no implants is par for his stupidity course. 

You gotta be scum..  even you, with your limited intellect, should be able to figure out why I did it.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The words he put into a sentence. He's basically just saying the same thing over and over is what I'm taking away from it. 

Well when I say something and you accuse me of contradicting myself I was forced to try and explain how I hadnt

Fun fact: Tom Delonge from Blink 182 recently started some sort of school or something called To The Stars Academy where he's hired a bunch of ex Department of Defense retirees and the goal is to prepare the public for the eventual governmental acknowledgement of alien life. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Btw after rereading the whole thing about Nyn and her role everyone who was questioning her is either retarded or scum. I was tired so I couldn't be bothered to read it at the time but now...wow. It's very clear what she was claiming. Basically all townies have a 1x scan and she happened to get a doc role on top of it. WTF was so hard to understand about that?

It's not a doc exactly. It's like a poison doc if you're familiar. Ie I can remove it.

There's one tiny aspect of my role I havent shared cause I dont see the point of it quite yet. But I'll share with the class when/if it's relevant.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

It's not a doc exactly. It's like a poison doc if you're familiar. Ie I can remove it.

There's one tiny aspect of my role I havent shared cause I dont see the point of it quite yet. But I'll share with the class when/if it's relevant.

Ah ok. Also I'd prefer you hold back since I believe you but the rest of them might pressure you to reveal when day starts idk.

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Go back and read how she revealed it, it made zero sense in the context of what we've seen in this game so far.

Once she finally clarified, everyone let it go. 

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Fun fact: Tom Delonge from Blink 182 recently started some sort of school or something called To The Stars Academy where he's hired a bunch of ex Department of Defense retirees and the goal is to prepare the public for the eventual governmental acknowledgement of alien life. 

Thats great, Blink 182 is terrible. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Well when I say something and you accuse me of contradicting myself I was forced to try and explain how I hadnt

I first read it like you were and then when you explained yourself, I whipped out my decoder ring and I get it, you were being tongue in cheek. The actual point you're making is irrelevant and most likely right atp. You're motive for not shutting up about it I don't know.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Go back and read how she revealed it, it made zero sense in the context of what we've seen in this game so far.

Once she finally clarified, everyone let it go. 

I literally just did like 5 mins ago.

Just now, JiF said:

Thats great, Blink 182 is terrible. 

I like Blink.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Really dont understand when I pointed this stuff out why you were being so cryptic about it but your entire hissy fit toward me was basically just trying to piece that together....weird that your role keeps changing every time you describe it more.

But I digress, you're obvi town 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

DPR said it would become obvious why we need to use it, or something similar to that.. 

We lost 3 townies yesterday, not sure I want to punt on a day with an aimless test 

My guess is that once a scan identifies someone as implanted we should then vote to save that person

Hoping we can lynch Lee or ape today 

Who knew advanced paraphrasing would get one mod killed?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Really dont understand when I pointed this stuff out why you were being so cryptic about it but your entire hissy fit toward me was basically just trying to piece that together....weird that your role keeps changing every time you describe it more.

But I digress, you're obvi town 

When you read the timeline you'll see nothing she's claimed has been inconsistent.