ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Nolder said:

When you read the timeline you'll see nothing she's claimed has been inconsistent.

Meh she claimed she blocked the implant which read like doc but the scene made it seem it was a successful implant which was then removed... 

Totally legit to question it imo

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pac and JiF, neither of whom are smart enough to figure out how to bold on thier phone, calling each the stupid repeatedly is the stupidest thing I've seen all week

I will openly admit I'm not a geek like you that knows the ins and outs of technology.

Pac is a super insecure baby who is obsessed with me.  He steals my lines, I'm scum every game...he super insecure and jealous that I've clearly marked my legacy as the best player in mafia.  It hurts him so bad....did you read the dead thread last game?  He couldnt stand how dominate I was.

The bottom line is, he did the dumbest sh*t in the history of mafia yesterday only to be followed up by 80 trying to top his stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Meh she claimed she blocked the implant which read like doc but the scene made it seem it was a successful implant which was then removed... 

Totally legit to question it imo

That and the memory thingy too was throwing me off, though that look likes just flavor (maybe?) not sure.  She wasnt helping by being cryptic about her role.  

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Quick question.. I recently switched from iPhone to android.. The stock autocorrect is way worse on android for me, is there a better keyboard or dictionary I could be using to improve? 

Try the Google Keyboard. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Really dont like you this game. Not even a little.

Ok, sorry to hear that. So is don’t like me like you think I’m scummy or you just don’t like the way I am playing this game so far?

After you explained your role I said I believed you. FWIW 

there is a lot of jumping around going on by people, some just to **** with Gata and keeping up with votes, some acting lost- in just calling out as I see it. 

Sorry nyn

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
P8 - CTM claims Princess Leia with a 1x role
P10 - Smash claims to "have a nice role"
P12 - Brick lynched, was mafia
P15 - Player was implanted, then the implant was removed, Agent J removed victims memory
P22 - LK claims Starlord w/ 1x Scan & Nemesis: Abilisk
P26 - Crusher scanned clean, his character is David Levinson
P27 - Nyn claims to have the same role as LK
P29 - Nyn claims scum tried to implant her
P29 - Jif claims to have a 1x scan
P29 - Smash was probed to death, was Town 
P30 - Nyn claims she can protect from implants & that she self protected
P33 - LK Modkilled
P33 - DPR says flavor strongly hints at game mechanics but not to get distracted
P33 - Nyn claims to be Merrill Hess
P34 - Pac claims to have scanned Crusher
P38 - 80 claims he scanned Nyn
P39 - Nyn is scanned clean of aliens and character is Merrill Hess
P39 - 80 claims Agent Scully Nemesis: Gray Alien
P40 - 80, Agent Scully is lynched he was Town

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Go back and read how she revealed it, it made zero sense in the context of what we've seen in this game so far.

Once she finally clarified, everyone let it go. 

THis is my only issue with some people doing re-reads. Losing the context from the moment and having the benefit of hindsight 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pac and JiF, neither of whom are smart enough to figure out how to bold on thier phone, calling each other stupid repeatedly is the stupidest thing I've seen all week

Its 2018 and I had to explain B to PAC and Nol had to explain it to JiF, in the same game. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Really dont understand when I pointed this stuff out why you were being so cryptic about it but your entire hissy fit toward me was basically just trying to piece that together....weird that your role keeps changing every time you describe it more.

But I digress, you're obvi town 

W/e

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I will openly admit I'm not a geek like you that knows the ins and outs of technology.

Pac is a super insecure baby who is obsessed with me.  He steals my lines, I'm scum every game...he super insecure and jealous that I've clearly marked my legacy as the best player in mafia.  It hurts him so bad....did you read the dead thread last game?  He couldnt stand how dominate I was.

The bottom line is, he did the dumbest sh*t in the history of mafia yesterday only to be followed up by 80 trying to top his stupidity. 

The GSHE doesn't justify baseless accusations with a response.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Its 2018 and I had to explain B to PAC and Nol had to explain it to JiF, in the same game. 

Lol, and they are still at it. 

"your stupid" 

"no your stupid" 

"nuh uh u the stupidest" 

"nuh uh u r" 

*Incorrect you're intentional 

11 hours ago, D P R said:

Final Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Pac (3) - Verbal, JiF, CTM

80 (5)- Ape, Pac, Stark, AJ, Nolder

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

I thought Nyn moved her vote yesterday?

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

THis is my only issue with some people doing re-reads. Losing the context from the moment and having the benefit of hindsight 

You have to be able to put yourself in the moment.  It not easy. It's an elite attribute that few posses. 

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

Quick question.. I recently switched from iPhone to android.. The stock autocorrect is way worse on android for me, is there a better keyboard or dictionary I could be using to improve? 

mine changes words and they don't always make sense. Mostly my phone tries to make things dirtier. 

Just now, Kaylee said:

mine changes words and they don't always make sense. Mostly my phone tries to make things dirtier. 

Yeah and it's sneakier for some reason, Apple made it more obvious when autocorrect was about to f your sh*t up 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, and they are still at it. 

"your stupid" 

"no your stupid" 

"nuh uh u the stupidest" 

"nuh uh u r" 

*Incorrect you're intentional 

The guy is obsessed.  I mean, I know I'm the image he desperately seeks in life and in mafia but it's kind of creepy at this point. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yeah and it's sneakier for some reason, Apple made it more obvious when autocorrect was about to f your sh*t up 

you can turn it off, or try Google keyboard. I just tell people my phone has been drinking

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The guy is obsessed.  I mean, I know I'm the image he desperately seeks in life and in mafia but it's kind of creepy at this point. 

This wanna be beach bum can't go 3 posts without saying my name and I'm the one obsessed..  what a fat pig.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1