ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Hess. What do you think? 

Ape- his actual content is very townie, his actual votes and timing with some things is very scummy. 

CTM- I'll be less surprised with him as scum as anyone. It's been clear lucid poking all game. 

Stark- most back and forth w him more than anyone else. 

Verb- last outsiders chance for scum bc I have no real read on him

i have you, Pac and Nol as town.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
P8 - CTM claims Princess Leia with a 1x role
P10 - Smash claims to "have a nice role"
P12 - Brick lynched, was mafia
P15 - Player was implanted, then the implant was removed, Agent J removed victims memory
P22 - LK claims Starlord w/ 1x Scan & Nemesis: Abilisk
P26 - Crusher scanned clean, his character is David Levinson
P27 - Nyn claims to have the same role as LK
P29 - Nyn claims scum tried to implant her
P29 - Jif claims to have a 1x scan
P29 - Smash was probed to death, was Town 
P30 - Nyn claims she can protect from implants & that she self protected
P33 - LK Modkilled
P33 - DPR says flavor strongly hints at game mechanics but not to get distracted
P33 - Nyn claims to be Merrill Hess
P34 - Pac claims to have scanned Crusher
P38 - 80 claims he scanned Nyn
P39 - Nyn is scanned clean of aliens and character is Merrill Hess
P39 - 80 claims Agent Scully Nemesis: Gray Alien
P40 - 80, Agent Scully is lynched he was Town
P46 - Crusher is killed, was Town Cop
P47 - Nolder claims Agent Mulder w/ different nemesis than 80
P52 - Nyn killed, She was Agent J alias Merrill Hess Town Doc
P58 - Stark claims Starbuck Nemesis: Cylon w/ 1x scan
P60 - Jif claims Lando Vanilla townie with 1x scanner
P60 - Leelou claims Doctor Who
P66 - AJ lynched, he was Khan aka Capt Kirk MAFIA
P70 - JC, Town Spock was killed
p74 - Jif, Town Lando was killed
P74 - Leelou clarifies she is VT w/ 1x scan Doctor Who since her claim was previously omitted 
P75 - Nolder scans Stark, "Starbuck" is not implanted

I don't like how Pac bounced after Jif died.

I can see how it would be frustrating trying to paint a case on someone in defense of your own life and then they flip town but to just rage quit the game is kind of messed up too.

Like, if you're town you should have stayed and just admitted you were wrong and moved on.

Official Vote Count :

Pac (2) - Ape,Stark

Verbal (1) - Lee

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Sunday 10 pm EST.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't like how Pac bounced after Jif died.

I can see how it would be frustrating trying to paint a case on someone in defense of your own life and then they flip town but to just rage quit the game is kind of messed up too.

Like, if you're town you should have stayed and just admitted you were wrong and moved on.

I wouldn't say he rage quit. He said he was going to the gym. 

Just now, Leelou said:

I wouldn't say he rage quit. He said he was going to the gym. 

He didn't even leave with a "well I was wrong but my next guess for scum is X, see ya!"

IMO it was rage quit. Or faux rage.

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Agree with the mechanics here, based on what we know of town roles so far. 

I have a mental note that he’s nudged some things, but by-and-large he’s the hardest person for me to read. I keep hoping scum will kill him so I don’t have to worry about it.

lol, me too!

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If there's two alien teams I could see Ape and CTM as final two on two separate teams. I'd be more suspicious of my town reads too though.

I'm not scum. If you think as scum i voted no lynch early day 1, offered to be the days lynch because of it, claimed and said i had a kinda useless 1 time role (before anyone else had) and then bounced I don't know what to say.

Anyone who has been scum with me knows I don't throw in the towel a scum. That was townie who was busy and not interested in engaging with a weird setup and quick deadline game when I was going to be out and in the office/travelling the entire next day. Once i got home friday I caught up and have been engaged.. 

Don't know what else to say.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

He didn't even leave with a "well I was wrong but my next guess for scum is X, see ya!"

IMO it was rage quit. Or faux rage.

i didnt' sense rage.. 

but it is odd as vote leader he left after it without saying much

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No thoughts on my ramblings? 

I've agreed with them. I was leaning towards 2 killing factions but i see nothing to indicate in the scenes that it's done by different parties.

what are your thoughts on hess?

52 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Explain my nudges please.

I did during my D1 re-read. You had a significant one there. I can’t break away from baby duty to drag up more. So I’ll rescind plural. One big nudge that I’ve shown. For now

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross.

What are your thoughts then? 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I did during my D1 re-read. You had a significant one there. I can’t break away from baby duty to drag up more. So I’ll rescind plural. One big nudge that I’ve shown. For now

On who or about what? Cliff notes?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel like hess has kind of floated through the game not really taking stands, but i can't read the freaken guy

then there is the verbal who planted on leelou and doesn't seem to have done much else

would've preferred either of them being todays kill if they are town

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I've agreed with them. I was leaning towards 2 killing factions but i see nothing to indicate in the scenes that it's done by different parties.

what are your thoughts on hess?

He's a wildcard at the moment. I've been having paranoid feelings that he's 3rd party or scum. 

so what do we think here?

8 players

5 town vs 2 scum vs 1 3p?

6 town vs 2 scum?

7 town vs 1 scum with 2 kills?

in either of the first 2 scenarios a mislynch today and 2 successful kills puts us at lylo tomorrow

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

I feel like hess has kind of floated through the game not really taking stands, but i can't read the freaken guy

then there is the verbal who planted on leelou and doesn't seem to have done much else

would've preferred either of them being todays kill if they are town

Whatever.. I've tried being as transparent as possible with my thoughts all game. 

I want to know what nudging I did D1 when Ape gets a chance too. I'll admit I blind squirreled Brick and if I were around at that deadline block I probably/would have done something else. I don't know. I'm taking credit for AJ as he stuck out when I joke Voted him D2 

Just now, HessStation said:

What does that mean? Yeah, I'm taking credit for AJ. What are your stands? Go down the list. Wtf are you even taking about it?

Well i refused to vote 80 and votd pac or leelou instead, cased ape hard which is tbd, and choose AJ over leelou at deadline.

i will reread you voting aj.. last time i looked you plopped a vote thee with minimal reason said you were coming down with the fake black guy flu

19 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What are your thoughts then? 

On who or about what? Cliff notes?

I have no speculation n setup that I plan to add to the game. It’s too easily exploited if wrong.

D1 nudge was bumped. It’s somewhere I. Last night’s posts.

20 hours ago, HessStation said:

Feeling like I'm coming down with the flu. Going back to Vote AJ 

will try ans and be around 

i have to see why you were on there en the first place.. although this was a big momentum vote so unless one of the other vote leaders (lee, ape) were also scum, thats compelling as town vote