ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Define floating CTM, and your hammer meant sh*t as it was the end of the day. It was actually a big FOS at the time considering there was 4 min left to deadline

D1 Final Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Nyn, JIF, Hess, Stark, Crush

Smash (4) - Pac, Lee, Ape,LK

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Pac (2) - Brick,AJ

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Final Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Pac (3) - Verbal, JiF, CTM

80 (5)- Ape, Pac, Stark, AJ, Nolder

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

Final Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (4) - Verbal, Stark, AJJC

AJ (6) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess, Lee, CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST

OMFG.. What does any of this prove?

I took active stands on people. Cased Ape, tried to get lee or pac lynched instead of 80 at deadline, and hammered AJ instead of making it go random with a leelou vote at deadline. I didn't say any of this was a town or scum tell, i simply said it was taking a stand on something with a rational

To recap - I said you were floating, you said no, i said when, you said AJ. I went back and looked at your AJ votes, neither had a reason which is what i remembered and why i said you have been floating, plopping down mid train votes with no reason = floating

I simultaneously bumped aj's whole train because as i was looking for your vote, i found it odd how many had voted him with no reason. just a related observation and i never sussed anyone off it.  One of those voters was confirmed town, the other (leelou) is someone i have stated repeatedly I think is town. 

The thing about lynching Verbal is if we do it we'll be doing it without his input most likely.

I doubt he's going to post on a weekend. I'll tag him just to see if we can drag him in here on phone or something but it probably wont happen.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol, and suddenly Mr Sleepy is the most rational person in thread. 

I'm basically sh*t at this game most of the time, but every now and then I have a pretty good game.

I would like to think I'm having one of my good games right now.

I don't feel like I'm totally useless and confused like I do most of the time.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I'm basically sh*t at this game most of the time, but every now and then I have a pretty good game.

I would like to think I'm having one of my good games right now.

I don't feel like I'm totally useless and confused like I do most of the time.

fwiw ..you are having a good game and I say this regardless of alignment, actually if you are town you've played a very good game but if scum it's masterful as i think you are the least suspected person by far almost universally

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not really sure what Hess is getting at either.

Do you think we should lynch CTM?

I'm obviously not sure who we should lynch. What I'm getting at is CTM nudging people the whole game than saying I'm nudging people. He said I was floating, which is just made up bs, like what does that even mean? I explained my vote on AJ, which anybody can go back and read if they really want, then he proceeds to try and counter direct with looking at my vote as all the intel he needs. 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

OMFG.. What does any of this prove?

I took active stands on people. Cased Ape, tried to get lee or pac lynched instead of 80 at deadline, and hammered AJ instead of making it go random with a leelou vote at deadline. I didn't say any of this was a town or scum tell, i simply said it was taking a stand on something with a rational

To recap - I said you were floating, you said no, i said when, you said AJ. I went back and looked at your AJ votes, neither had a reason which is what i remembered and why i said you have been floating, plopping down mid train votes with no reason = floating

I simultaneously bumped aj's whole train because as i was looking for your vote, i found it odd how many had voted him with no reason. just a related observation and i never sussed anyone off it.  One of those voters was confirmed town, the other (leelou) is someone i have stated repeatedly I think is town. 

You saying you saved yesterday from random is quite a stretch. It was obvious AJ was getting lynched. You keep trying to score points for yourself is noted though. 

Well floating is kind of a vague statement but it does ring true. I don't think many of us can remember too much actual engagement by you even when you've been around. Personally I'm not too bothered by that since I think you tend to do it often. You remind me of a snake that just sits there and waits for it's prey to walk by and then you strike. You do not hunt conventionally like most of the rest of us.

I think you guys are just butting heads due to no one else being around.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You saying you saved yesterday from random is quite a stretch. It was obvious AJ was getting lynched. You keep trying to score points for yourself is noted though. 

Bs dude. I said i choose AJ instead of leelou, i very easily could've voted leelou and sent it to random.  You and others have said that isn't a clearing move and maybe even a likely bus. Ok.  I can explain my reasoning but for sure it's a bus spot and I can't argue that. The pint isn't that it's townish, the point is that i made a public decision

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well floating is kind of a vague statement but it does ring true. I don't think many of us can remember too much actual engagement by you even when you've been around. Personally I'm not too bothered by that since I think you tend to do it often. You remind me of a snake that just sits there and waits for it's prey to walk by and then you strike. You do not hunt conventionally like most of the rest of us.

Lol, you explained it a lot better than me. Thank you.  I specifically said i can't read him, my perception is he's floating through the game which means pretty much exactly what you said. I never said i think he's scum for it, nor am I saying it now. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Bs dude. I said i choose AJ instead of leelou, i very easily could've voted leelou and sent it to random.  You and others have said that isn't a clearing move and maybe even a likely bus. Ok.  I can explain my reasoning but for sure it's a bus spot and I can't argue that. The pint isn't that it's townish, the point is that i made a public decision

If the trains were tied, yes. It was 6 to 5 for a long time (I'm pretty sure) There was only a few minutes left. Full transparency it pinged (a little bit) when you hammered. 

Just now, CTM said:

Lol, you explained it a lot better than me. Thank you.  I specifically said i can't read him, my perception is he's floating through the game which means pretty much exactly what you said. I never said i think he's scum for it, nor am I saying it now. 

Yeah I understood. It's not a bad thing per sey but it can be annoying sometimes lol. It's probably what makes him good at being 3rd party as well.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If the trains were tied, yes. It was 6 to 5 for a long time (I'm pretty sure) There was only a few minutes left. Full transparency it pinged (a little bit) when you hammered. 

Fine. I understand that. It's what happens when you take a stand.

you doofus

1 hour ago, CTM said:

lol, and suddenly Mr Sleepy is the most rational person in thread. 

Huh him in tighter. Caress his hair...

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fine. I understand that. It's what happens when you take a stand.

you doofus

You didn’t take a stand. You said you needed to reassess AJ the first time I appealed to you to look at him. Then I practically gave you no choice. If anything you conceded to my harassment, worst case you took the easy bus.

44 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My point is that wasn't taking a stand imo, you doofus. 

Exactly. Don’t care if you’re scum, you’re right about this.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Huh him in tighter. Caress his hair...

You didn’t take a stand. You said you needed to reassess AJ the first time I appealed to you to look at him. Then I practically gave you no choice. If anything you conceded to my harassment, worst case you took the easy bus.

Exactly. Don’t care if you’re scum, you’re right about this.

I was at a BBQ, trying not to be rude on my phone, skimming and just trying to get a vote count.

I had been saying leelou was my number 2 all day, and came into the day feeling like AJ was town, until Lee said something about his scum meta, and you bumped a few things, then i started reconsidering . I mean this is all in thread. 

If you don't think i was tempted to vote leelou there you are an idiot. I was seriously considering for a moment voting leelou to leave it up to fate, i couldn't decide. I put the phone in pocket and was debating myself and then ultimately landed on AJ so submitted. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Wifom gross

lol, so voting AJ isn't taking a stand and avoiding the thread is a wifom.

Gotta love it.

Casing you, that's not taking a stand either? How about trying to get lee or pac lynched instead of 80? Same thing?

I don't have a record out there of where i stand and why? gtfo

Cause this is what you are agreeing with.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sure put the brakes on Pac lynch too

yep. and tried to put brakes on 80 and switch to leelou or pac .

And tried to get you lynched, and decided to vote aj rather leelou or sit out.

That is what i've been saying, good or bad I've done things and taken vocal positions.

Exhausting. Ok done now. You and hess can toss each other off freely.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

We really need to hear from Stark and Verbal at this point.

Yeah I think so. Ape/Hess/Pac/CTM are going to work each other up to the point where they're just going to vote each other.

We need to hear from Verbal and Stark if we can. Hopefully they come back in either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

• Upvote 1