Holy crap is the Patriot Pig RIPE FOR SLAUGHTERRRRRRR

T0mShane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

wow.  (if any of it is true).  Who is Adam Kurkjian?  What are the "multiple sources" he cites?  Need more info here.

Yes, we’ve always questioned the inside sources and gotten the answers. 

I really do believe that things are starting to come apart in NE but once the season starts it all becomes about football football football. Instead of going 13-3 they might slip to 12-4 or Dare I say 11-5. Imagine the Pats only winning 11 games. We might be within 3 games of a division. 

Patriots reign is definitely snow balling year by year into a dysfunctional ending. They are trying to keep all these issues hush-hush but so many people are ready for the era to be over that they are on it like white on rice....I love it. I just hope that this is the final season.

If this is true, Kraft was foolish to once again back soft balls Brady over Belichick. Belechick is the golden goose, Kraft should have tied his wagon to the coach and held on to Jimmy G.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Really not too far away from hearing “Cowboys coach Bill Belichick,” my erstwhile friends. 

As much as he hates the Jets, is there any possibility that he'd come here just so he can kick their asses twice a year?

16 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

As much as he hates the Jets, is there any possibility that he'd come here just so he can kick their asses twice a year?

OMG could you imagine BB coming back to the Jets with Darnold, coasts to 12-4 every year & vies for Super Bowl every year until 2038, lol. 

35 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Actually just had this thought in my head.? BB is super spiteful...if the relationship sours bad enough, could he come here when Brady is done? Kraft is playing the wrong side of this entire situation..a head coach can continue to coach for 10 more years as to where Brady is done within the next few. If Brady was to retire today, BB’s expertise would still have the Patriots floating around 10 wins a season. Siding with a 40 year old QB over Belicheck is a terrible idea. He’s sacrificing long term success for short term. 

Unless he knows 100% that Belicheck is done once Brady is? Then it wouldn’t even matter who he sides with.

2007: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Lost Super Bowl)

2008: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter!

2009: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter!

2010: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter!

2011: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter!  (Lost Super Bowl)

2012: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Lost Conference Championship)

2013: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Lost Conference Championship)

2014: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Won Super Bowl)

2015: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Lost Conference Championship)

2016: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Won Super Bowl)

2017: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter! (Lost Super Bowl)

2018: This is the year the Pats are ripe for the slaughter!

2 minutes ago, ljr said:

There is  a better chance of me banging Kate Upton tonight (with no involvement by Bill Cosby) than of that happening.

plus F that d**shbag !

Hey, he wins like no other..even without the cheating.??‍♂️ 

No man on god’s green earth can tell me that they would rather Bowles over Belicheck either.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey, he wins like no other..even without the cheating.??‍♂️ 

No man on god’s green earth can tell me that they would rather Bowles over Belicheck either.

True dat ... But there are a couple I'd choose over him due to my own spitefulness and residual hatred of his leaving us at the alter

1 minute ago, ljr said:

True dat ... But there are a couple I'd choose over him due to my own spitefulness and residual hatred of his leaving us at the alter

I’d maaaaybe take Bruce Arians over him if he was still coaching...if I seen it in the same light as you do.

Jim Harbaugh too.

12 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

All this means is the Dolphins or the Bills will have an unusually good season and win the division and the jets will go 4-12

4-12 is a refreshing change and about right with McClown leading the circus and Bowles as the ring master. That back to back 5-11 stuff ain’t cutting it. 

10 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I really do believe that things are starting to come apart in NE but once the season starts it all becomes about football football football. Instead of going 13-3 they might slip to 12-4 or Dare I say 11-5. Imagine the Pats only winning 11 games. We might be within 3 games of a division. 

So we might be within 3 games of the division? This would be after 4 games played, right? ?

Archived