Deadpool mafia - sign ups

Leelou

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nolder said:

The movies, never read the comics.

Only comic I've actually ever read is We3.

Don't read, you'll cry.

We3 - The are work looks like an anime if it's going to make me cry I won't read it.  

For Deadpool I think he's more like-able in the comics.  If you read you'd understand he's just a jokester since he can't die he doesn't take life seriously.

Just now, GATA said:

We3 - The are work looks like an anime if it's going to make me cry I won't read it.  

Anyone that doesn't tear up while reading We3 has no soul and must be banished to the netherrealm from whence they spawned.

Just now, GATA said:

For Deadpool I think he's more like-able in the comics.  If you read you'd understand he's just a jokester since he can't die he doesn't take life seriously.

I think I just don't like the movies probably, although I haven't seen the second one yet.

Just now, Nolder said:

Anyone that doesn't tear up while reading We3 has no soul and must be banished to the netherrealm from whence they spawned.

I think I just don't like the movies probably, although I haven't seen the second one yet.

If you didn't like the first don't bother with the 2nd 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

If you didn't like the first don't bother with the 2nd 

I'll probably watch it anyway. I'll just complain about it afterwards. Believe me I'm no stranger to sh*tty movies.

What's your favorite movie?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'll probably watch it anyway. I'll just complain about it afterwards. Believe me I'm no stranger to sh*tty movies.

That's tough, I don't think I have a fav. movie ever but top 3 off the top of my head Pan's Labyrinth, Life is Beautiful, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Bet you'll never guess mine.....

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

leave pac alone, he just had a rough game

57 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The movies, never read the comics.

Only comic I've actually ever read is We3.

Don't read, you'll cry.

The first Deadpool was awesome.

The 2nd Deadpool was boring and basically just the first Deadpool all over again with just a slightly adjusted plot.  A lot more cheesy though.

53 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's tough, I don't think I have a fav. movie ever but top 3 off the top of my head Pan's Labyrinth, Life is Beautiful, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Mine is Tremors.

tremors-movie-poster.jpg

53 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Bet you'll never guess mine.....

Ha. Ha. Ha.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

DP1 was awesome. Haven’t seen 2. I’ve never read marvel comics but I read a lot “about” marvel comics. Thanos smushed him to death not death in one of the universes.

DP2 was very disappointing.  It was basically the same movie made over again with the same jokes just not as funny and 10x more cheesy.  Like they add more cheese to it...so weird. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

DP2 was very disappointing.  It was basically the same movie made over again with the same jokes just not as funny and 10x more cheesy.  Like they add more cheese to it...so weird. 

Yeah I’m usually never in a rush to see sequels more or less

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Jesus, what are you 18?

Archived