Deadpool mafia - sign ups

Leelou

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jesus, what are you 18?

I don't remember Pan's Labyrinth, never saw life is beautiful but esosm is a damn good flick, Kaufman is one of the best going 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't remember Pan's Labyrinth, never saw life is beautiful but esosm is a damn good flick, Kaufman is one of the best going 

It won an oscar, amazing movie. Has to do with the Holocaust too

1 hour ago, GATA said:

That's tough, I don't think I have a fav. movie ever but top 3 off the top of my head Pan's Labyrinth, Life is Beautiful, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

bellissima principessa!  such a great movie!  The tank?  Ugh, tears flowing like a waterfall.

Hated those other 2. 

Just now, JiF said:

bellissima principessa!  such a great movie!  The tank?  Ugh, tears flowing like a waterfall.

Hated those other 2. 

I'm a fan of del Toro so kind of why PL is up there. 

YES!!!!! Literally, I could just randomly stubble upon that particular scene and I just fall apart because I think about their whole journey. I'm such a wuss. 

In a nostalgic, whole life sense, Willy Wonka. In a, it maybe long and at times tedious in a film snob way, but after it’s done and digested, truly epic sense, Fanny and Alexander. In a **** yeah let’s watch a movie, eat sushi and pretend we’re samurai sense, Sword of Doom. In a special place in my heart sense, My Neighbor Totoro and Coraline. In a life changing but maybe bc I was stoned sense, Kurosawa’s, Dreams. In a best movie to watch on Percocets sense, The Witch. In a roll your eyes that’s obvious sense, Goodfellas. In a but I don’t care what you think about so and so sense, Gangs of New York. In a I’m so glad I watched that, I feel cooler sense, tie, 8 1/2 and Ran. In a even a guy can cry through this one sense, City of God. In a when I was in my 20’s sense, A clockwork Orange. In a when I was in my 30’s sense, Being John Malkovich.  In a in my teens sense, Evil Dead’s. In a palatable love story sense, tie, Amelie and Silver lining playbook. In a scared for life sense, Jaws. In a go to the well sense, Bottle Rocket and Royal Tenenbaums. In a why has nobody ever heard of this it’s pretty good sense, Brotherhood of the Wolf. In a omg just pick one sense, tie, Big Lebowski, Kill Bill’s, Fight Club. But, in a yeah what about, sense, Donnie Dark, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Outlaw Josey Wales. With a disclaimer Hitchcock and Cronenberg probably have their own categories.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Do you mother****ers not know what a favorite it is? You can only have one favorite.

That's why I gave you top 3 off the top of my head since I like too many I would have wrote like 50 lol

Archived