Jets minicamp - Day 1

Patriot Killa

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but most clips I've seen of Darnold throwing against air has him putting the ball behind his receiver...  Am I the only one that's thought that?

But apparently he's looked good in 11's, so who knows / cares...

That's right. At this point Who cares . lol

Ozzie Newsome should have been fired for taking Upshaw in the second round. It was a colossal miss of historic proportions by the organization.....to me anytime a GM misses on a second rounder they should be handed their waking papers............

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but most clips I've seen of Darnold throwing against air has him putting the ball behind his receiver...  Am I the only one that's thought that?

But apparently he's looked good in 11's, so who knows / cares...

Just you. Today's was making be the first he throw behind his guy. Most have been perfect actually

loving the reports on the QBs, training camp should be fun to follow. Remember this time time last year? The reports were on how many reporters hack was hitting with his passes and how many worms petty killed with his off the mark throws. It will be refreshing to see some real QB play. 

Been ages since our QB's played well.  I literally don't even remember a time when our QB's weren't a complete liability.

Certainly not news but I think we'll all feel very differently about a lot of our players as our QB play rises to even the average NFL level.

When you have no QB you have no shot.  If our QB's actually play well our Sundays will be so much more enjoyable.

26 minutes ago, tfine said:

Wow missing on Upshaw AND Cody? How did Newsome survive those historic misses?

Ozzie Newsome has been one of the most overrated GMs in the last few years.  Take a look back at some of his drafts over the past 5 years.  Downright awful.  But he always gets praised.

37 minutes ago, tfine said:

Ozzie Newsome should have been fired for taking Upshaw in the second round. It was a colossal miss of historic proportions by the organization.....to me anytime a GM misses on a second rounder they should be handed their waking papers............

we'd have like 10 GM in the past decade in that case

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Anyone concerned that a rookie and bum leg QB are looking good against our defense?

Slightly, but I'll take that over the defense pounding the offense into the ground. Competition is good and will hopefully make the D up their game too.

Archived