Oakland Raiders release Hackenberg

DOES.

NOT.

BELONG.

IN.

NFL.

NEVER. F*CKING. DID.

The Hacky nut sack clown fans around should watch another sport and join a a cult with a faith healing tent... Because they certainly don't understand the QB position, and apparently don't require actual facts and evidence to believe in something.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

DOES.

NOT.

BELONG.

IN.

NFL.

NEVER. F*CKING. DID.

The Hacky nut sack clown fans around should watch another sport and join a a cult with a faith healing tent... Because they certainly don't understand the QB position, and apparently don't require actual facts and evidence to believe in something.

Wow tough to watch my close personal friend @Scott Dierking get humbled like this wow.

16 minutes ago, Lith said:

And so, the Hackenberg era in Oakland has come to an end.  I kind of feel bad for the kid -- not his fault that he is just not an NFL caliber QB who was badly overdrafted.

yea... and to that point - how does one make such a horrific error of judgement on that level? I know it happens, but not THAT badly, that often. Not at QB. Sure you get your fair share of Gabberts and Ponders but they still get a stretch run on the field for a few seasons (as oppose to Hack who couldn't even pull up 2nd string duties.

How is that a guy who EVERYONE knew was not NFL material, still get drafted that high? How!?! How the hell does that happen??? Mac's making MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I'm assuming that's cause he's a rare commodity. Otherwise, i'll take the fcking job. 

• Upvote 2

Even if he is right next to it he can't hit the ocean.

Also I have blasted the hack pick from day one and been his worst critic.  I still think bowles is a total a$$hole for not playing him even a series in that the last game of the year.

• Upvote 1

Hey TuscanyTile?

Do you now think it's safe to say  the Jets won't regret trading lack of Hackuracy?  Or if some other supposed offensive guru besides Gruden decides to give him a shot will you once again think that maybe the Jets didn't "develop" him or insert some other BS cliche word?

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Even if he is right next to it he can't hit the ocean.

Also I have blasted the hack pick from day one and been his worst critic.  I still think bowles is a total a$$hole for not playing him even a series in that the last game of the year.

Yeah, wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity of Bowles being to blame for the incompetence of others, regardless if the entire NFL ends up agreeing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Hey TuscanyTile?

Do you now think it's safe to say  the Jets won't regret trading lack of Hackuracy?  Or if some other supposed offensive guru besides Gruden decides to give him a shot will you once again think that maybe the Jets didn't "develop" him or insert some other BS cliche word?

It's safe to say that I'm reconsidering.  :)

However, I'm still all in on Matt Simms.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I guess he could get a CFL job. Thete season starts soon. Surprised Gruden didn't keep him around longer. But they do have Connor Cook. 

I don't even think he could get a CFL job. Obviously he isn't doing what it takes to become an NFL QB. If he was he would get some play cause he has all the tools right? He can't even hold a clipboard. When he started going backwards in college it was a clear sign that he wasn't gonna make it as a pro.  Read the signs Mac!

• Upvote 1