Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D P R said:

^ Insecure because of tiny pee-pee

Don't get me going. I'm on the warpath this morning. Some monkey ass real estate broker showed us a house yesterday, never told me it was under contract, I made an all cash offer and she tells me it out of attorney review. I'm going to real estate commission.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Don't get me going. I'm on the warpath this morning. Some monkey ass real estate broker showed us a house yesterday, never told me it was under contract, I made an all cash offer and she tells me it out of attorney review. I'm going to real estate commission.

What does this have to do with you being scum? 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

All cash offer? GFY

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Yes and fuck you very much

C8441B05-8248-4DE1-99A1-9303C8BAE897.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Above asking. I don't think she even showed it to the seller. Don't worry. I'm all over it. Her sales manager is going to call me back.

I got beat on a cash offer on the sickest house.  Sooo pissed.

What kind of turd has that type of cash laying around? 

Just now, Lizard King said:

Who are we killing? I'm thirsting for justice nervously fronting for scum right now, which is why I keep soft-pushing "who we gonna lynch?".

fixed

Vote Count

80 (1) - LK

Teh Lizard (2) - Crushlove, DPR

DPR (3) Gerbal, JC, Nyn

JuicyCode (1) - Hess

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch *EDITED* 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Archived