Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What is everyone’s opinion on the Doc. Scum knows who he/she is. Is there a point to holding back reveal at this point? 

NO.  And scum dont really know anything for sure. It may have been a self protect it may have been a goat save.

David Cunningham was a subject at Ajax'mutant factory. He struck up a bond with Wade Wilson, who was another patient there. They would joke around and talk about their past lives. One day, Wade revealed to Cunningham that Ajax's real name was "Francis". Ajax was aggravated with Wade, so he locked him in his capsule for the weekend. Wade escaped by triggering an explosion within his capsule, but that explosion cost Cunningham his life.  [1]

3 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Hess. Explain why you are doubting jc as being scum

I also just get impatient with the slowness especially at this point. I’ve been traveling in hotels lately so I’m spending too much time and will start to outwifom myself. Will be taking a break from this tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I also just get impatient with the slowness especially at this point. I’ve been traveling in hotels lately so I’m spending too much time and will start to outwifom myself. Will be taking a break from this tomorrow 

This is what I agree on. I’m guilty too. But it sucks when the game stalls. ****infb just kill people and get on to the next game. The stakes really are not that high.

22 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

This is what I agree on. I’m guilty too. But it sucks when the game stalls. ****infb just kill people and get on to the next game. The stakes really are not that high.

I’m able to have a lot of downtime at work, bc I travel a lot and it’s for a couple hourly meetings mostly, and I understand others don’t have that so I really never complain. But this game in particular has been a lot more frustrating to me activity wise. Probably bc I’m scum.

38 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Why? Because I may be wrong about you? If your Town you’re just as retarded focusing on me all game as I am you

I tried to look at other options to start this day...then you and your scuminions pushed me to L-2.  

EAD

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

32 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

This why this game is so challenging...each of us has a different reason to play...and the intensity of effort almost always changes no matter who is on the roster.  Most of us have lives to live...sometimes I'm super available (like this week after we settled in) and others I'm strictly limited to nights and weekends.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Yeah...her play style reads town to me.

Her votes and player assessments read scum to me 

Im not going to just have the same reads as you to garner your favor. Sorry not sorry.

Archived