Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, HessStation said:

What is everyone’s opinion on the Doc. Scum knows who he/she is. Is there a point to holding back reveal at this point? 

I guess In case Verb is SK?

would be nice to confirm someone

This takes the prize of the most disgusting post in the game, btw.

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not going to just have the same reads as you to garner your favor. Sorry not sorry.

I don’t care and I get that, just saying my thought to Brick

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

This takes the prize of the most disgusting post in the game, btw.

I don’t care. I’d mass reveal at this point 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

@HessStation if your refrence of gaming the mod means you're giving credence to character claims, that's pretty dense. No way she allows character claims that are telling alignment wise. 

No. I wasn’t talking about characters and it’s a small reason anyway

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

not going to stoop to her petty level. 

I'll look at the game again in a bit.

Lol  If I ever voted you in this game or in previous games its cause I genuinely thought you were scum. So kindly gfy 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Yes, you dont care. Got it.

Last night was awesome. Rehearsal party with the out of town folk was pretty nice. My daughter and son in laws friends are very much not boring jerk offs. They put away some beer, wine and sangria. Sangria bothers me for some reason. I’ve never drank it but it just sits there in its sangria bowl with its fancy fruit and I honestly feel like it’s mockimg me. Probably just me.

My daughter was trying to teach  everyone how to wobble dance. Da fuq? I’m  fat I have a natural wobble to me, but it seems there is more to it. Sitting on the porch listening to the water . Little rainy and windy but beautiful here. Should clear up later. 

At dusk we lit this bonfire on the beach and it was pretty cool.  The dark side in me couldn’t help but think about bumping   a certain Cousins spouse into it and blame my bum unstable left knee. Yet, Mrs Crusher and my mom were there and those are the two woman they know me all too well. I honestly have no real reason to want to set him on fire but sometimes you really don’t need one. 

Anyways gonna read through some of the game for a bit. Nothing crazy happening until pictures at four. My new suit came out silly nice. Got some nice gray suede shoes and a fucking fly Zegna tie to go with if.  Pretty sure Mrs Crusher gonna prolly want me to share my self with her before the wedding or she will be a wreck the entire night, because yes, I’m going to look that fucking  good. 

Official Vote Count

JC (3) - Hess, LK, Brick
LK (3) - Nyn, Dice, JC
Brick (1) - Crush

Not Voting: Verb, JiF

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Monday 10 AM

JC and LK are at  L-2

16 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Unless of course you said it expecting me to turn up dead ;)

Nyn = town, for this post alone

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

Crush, JiF and Verb need to pick of the two IMO.

thats where I’m at. Verb has been horrible if Town so far and I thought he was gonna be more active this game per him

Umm, I am the most active player outside of you and JiF since the weekend, are you high?

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still trending down on verb...he's avoiding crucial votes...i thought jif was active till that Nyn is scum cause she's neg repping his posts...floats a good word for crusher this game...

This is an interesting comment - can you elaborate on what "crucial votes" you're talking about here?

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

My top 3:

JC

Hess

LK

I'm willing to lynch any of them, but I feel like if I needed to choose NOT to lynch one of them, it would be Hess.

I’m with you on Hess.  Was fairly certain he was scum earlier but the last dozen or so pages he rings very true and sincere. But, after last game it’s more of an uneasy feeling with him rather than a comfortable feeling he is likely town. 

JC I can usually read really well and I’m pretty comfortable with the way he pushes the game early with nonsensical things to test people. He has a somewhat belligerent style of poking at people that comes off scummy at times. I got to look at him again but I’m closer to neutral on him. 

LK is a Fucking wildcard. Every time I case him and convince myself he is scum he ends up town. Yet this game he has been as disengaged from the game play that I’ve seen him in a good bit. I can’t help but think some of the pressure in this game is town on town violence from the few more active posters just beating the piss out of one another because of volume of post. At least one or two scum players have to be laying relatively low. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Lol  If I ever voted you in this game or in previous games its cause I genuinely thought you were scum. So kindly gfy 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'll rep whatever posts I want as I please. It's a free country and it has no real relevance to the game, no matter how much you try to make it so. 

You're petty child and I should have realized that before stooping to your immature ways.  It's cool though, I'm over it.

Have a wonderful day. 

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Nyn = town, for this post alone

Umm, I am the most active player outside of you and JiF since the weekend, are you high?

This is an interesting comment - can you elaborate on what "crucial votes" you're talking about here?

You've straddled the bench since you supposedly shot 80.  Your vote is missing both at the lynch and at other crucial points throughout this game where it may have had an influence.  

The only thing I can discern from your play is your the SK trying to play both sides.

I applaud you for your ability to straddle the dredgepipe but you've done little to help us unravel this puzzle.

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

Did you ever reveal this game?

Archived