Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I am going to punch anyone that voted me in the dick 

So I'm guessing, Nyn is going to create a magical dick for you to punch?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

You've straddled the bench since you supposedly shot 80.  Your vote is missing both at the lynch and at other crucial points throughout this game where it may have had an influence.  

The only thing I can discern from your play is your the SK trying to play both sides.

I applaud you for your ability to straddle the dredgepipe but you've done little to help us unravel this puzzle.

My vote is missing at this lynch, sure - but that's it.  Was I missing in another day's lynch?

Crucial points?  Could you perhaps be any more vague there?  I've given a list of my top 3, and also identified who I think is town, the rest being null.  All in all, that's more than most, so kindly gfy with this vague and half-asses reasoning.

You're not even trying, and it shows.

AND you killed Bob?! Bob? He was my special forces buddy. Shame on you. I had no plans on killing him. Knock out, yes. Kill, no. I mean we had a future together in the comics. Fine, whatever. You're writing the story now. 

280?cb=20160613014947

LK, Bob - a vanilla townie, is dead. 

It's now night. Send in your actions, yo. 

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Vote hessHESS

Agreed.  He's really getting good at being scum.  Last game he played the babe in the wood routine to victory.  I mean, I sniffed it out immediately and nailed Pac too but nobody listens to this Mafia Superstar god, so the town blew it.  

And now this game, he's just straight waving his scum dick in our faces.  No care.  Pissing in the wind.  sh*tting in ice cream cones.

He's a nasty ****er and you guys are letting him walk all over you. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  He's really getting good at being scum.  Last game he played the babe in the wood routine to victory.  I mean, I sniffed it out immediately and nailed Pac too but nobody listens to this Mafia Superstar god, so the town blew it.  

And now this game, he's just straight waving his scum dick in our faces.  No care.  Pissing in the wind.  sh*tting in ice cream cones.

He's a nasty ****er and you guys are letting him walk all over you. 

Just wait then 

Archived