Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

May your daughter marry a Lizard 

I appreciate the consideration cause it was my bday but it's not game related and shouldnt have been a factor. Love you tho ❤️

Just now, BrickTamland said:

I apologize if I am not clear to you when I write stuff. You and I are never on the same page. 

You played like 2 games with me? And making these weird assertions and these statements that are odd considering you hardly have anything to base it on.

So yes, we're not on the same page, to put it mildly.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

You played like 2 games with me? And making these weird assertions and these statements that are odd considering you hardly have anything to base it on.

So yes, we're not on the same page, to put it mildly.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

“Mean”?

40 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The more I read the scum qt the more pathetic jif gets. Pretty remarkable.

Indeed, I didn't think it was possible for Jif to get more pathetic yet he proved me wrong again

22 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

My fake claim on jc should have made up for it. No idea how Verbal, Dice didn’t see I was real cop.

Was almost the best town play I've ever seen. JC needed to be the lynch today and I think you all would've won

One thing to note: Had Verbal not wasted his vig shot on derpina he could've shot jif tonight extending the game.  Shame that those two pickle flickers faux rivalry ended up ending the game too soon.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Nah lets leave it be since you and I are never on the same page.

You know those two-three times we actually adressed each other.

I sincerely am not sure why I made you upset. 

I said mean (in semi-jest) because you told me to stfu a couple days ago when I was bitching about lack of play.

I said we’re never on same page because earlier this game we had difficulty communicating/agreeing on something.

i also said I don’t read you well. And I said that you’re good at the game. So I didn’t know you were doc. Maybe it was obvious to everyone else.

Even though I like to mess around in the game, I don’t try or want to piss people off. I apologized to dice after he said I was insulting by saying “diceprick” .

no harm intended nyn

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Was almost the best town play I've ever seen. JC needed to be the lynch today and I think you all would've won

Thanks dude. I’ve been scum for all of 5 minutes total in Mafia so I have rarely if ever had to lie. Made me a bit nervous—coulda worked but couldnt  convince them!

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Thanks dude. I’ve been scum for all of 5 minutes total in Mafia so I have rarely if ever had to lie. Made me a bit nervous—coulda worked but couldnt  convince them!

Well also had you guessed wrong and JC was town it could've blown up in your face. I'm surprised you didn't inv JC to confirm

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Well also had you guessed wrong and JC was town it could've blown up in your face. I'm surprised you didn't inv JC to confirm

Exactly. On the first day that I lied i wasn’t certain of him. Said **** it were probably doomed anyway.

But on the last day, the math made it known to me that jc was scum. JC had me (town) and hess(town) voting him. If he was town, 2 scum woulda jumped on him and got their last kill.

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

I sincerely am not sure why I made you upset. 

I said mean (in semi-jest) because you told me to stfu a couple days ago when I was bitching about lack of play.

I said we’re never on same page because earlier this game we had difficulty communicating/agreeing on something.

i also said I don’t read you well. And I said that you’re good at the game. So I didn’t know you were doc. Maybe it was obvious to everyone else.

Even though I like to mess around in the game, I don’t try or want to piss people off. I apologized to dice after he said I was insulting by saying “diceprick” .

no harm intended nyn

Ok.

The stfu is just a zing response that sometimes gets used here when someone makes a long winded post. No one expected you to actually comply to it. Was just made in jest. I can be mean but that wasnt one of those cases. Sorry if you took it that way.

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok.

The stfu is just a zing response that sometimes gets used here when someone makes a long winded post. No one expected you to actually comply to it. Was just made in jest. I can be mean but that wasnt one of those cases. Sorry if you took it that way.

We are completely good on my end :)

58 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok.

stfu

Archived