Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Thanks dude. I’ve been scum for all of 5 minutes total in Mafia so I have rarely if ever had to lie. Made me a bit nervous—coulda worked but couldnt  convince them!

The post below.  Wow just wow.  You nailed the path to victory.

20 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Game has to go:

JC dies. 4 town to 2 scum. Then I die. 3 town to 2 scum. Then JIF dies. 3 town to 1 scum. Then Hess dies. 2 town to 1 scum. Then those left standing would have to perform under pressure.

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The post below.  Wow just wow.  You nailed the path to victory.

And crusher outed himself with the jif vote, he was busy with wedding and just plopped a vote down on the guy that claied cop and was gone.. anyone who looked would've lynched crusher at end game and I think Hess noted it a few times.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So listening to Dicetosser tell me how bad I am at mafia all game was fun

Honestly I landed on you being town eventually but you were extra spazzy this game. It kinda threw me off at first.

5 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

My fake claim on jc should have made up for it. No idea how Verbal, Dice didn’t see I was real cop.

cause u were scummy as F all game. I tried getting info out of you about ure views and u gave me nothing.

cause ure views made no sense compared to what u were saying   you want me shot n1 but dont view me? i was never a likely kill. and u were up hess' ass from the start so viewing him wasnt something i was willing to trust

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So listening to Dicetosser tell me how bad I am at mafia all game was fun

you were. you didnt really SAY anything. you didnt give real clear thoughts on things. you just sat there in ure own sh*t saying :arnt i good!!!" all game

Thanks mods!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Huh?

you hadnt won yet and i started digging at both cop claims to work them out. instead of playing along and giving good TOWNIE type responses  you just went  "f**k it. 

you have to commit and sTAY commited to it dumbass when people start digging at it.

12 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you hadnt won yet and i started digging at both cop claims to work them out. instead of playing along and giving good TOWNIE type responses  you just went  "f**k it. 

you have to commit and sTAY commited to it dumbass when people start digging at it.

I was ******* around, Going back and forth.  That was the intent.  Mission accomplished. 

20 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Good game Dice.  What you say here is 100% true.

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Dont bother, dice

Yes, Dice should speak up.  The lack of coordination from town is ultimately what doomed this town.  Brick and Hess were in lock step but the way the played it actually alienated their allies.  I didn't mention it in the scum thread but I was near certain you or Dice were the Cop.   Instead, you both couldn't trust your compadres.  As much as I liked how Hess and Brick figured out a path to victory, they never bothered to sway you or Dice.  This should be the lesson learned.

12 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im talking to wall arnt i??  sigh

Yes, you are.

31 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

X-Force Cat

that you GATA??  cause if so

I’m a big geek ? 

14 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

only cause u were unkillabgle idiot.  take that out and you lose the game doing what you did

In JiFs defense, we knew we had that role and we became over-confident.  I agreed with dick waving so to speak.

Archived