Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, deckerfan said:

most improbable thing ive seen this season is ctm using setup spec to endgame crush

Omg just sign up and play my game already 

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Warpath ftw!

Storm ❤️

10 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

My fake claim on jc should have made up for it. No idea how Verbal, Dice didn’t see I was real cop.

Well, for one thing, I never saw your reveal until catching up just now and the game is over, so.....

That said, you correctly pointed out JiF’s error in nights, which was solid.  I was about to come vote JC until I saw the game ended.

10 hours ago, CTM said:

One thing to note: Had Verbal not wasted his vig shot on derpina he could've shot jif tonight extending the game.  Shame that those two pickle flickers faux rivalry ended up ending the game too soon.

Still worth it.

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

Great game. Balance was on point. Town deserved to lose. I may join Verb in killing 80 D1 

See?  lol

You were tough for me to read, but I was warming up on you as I had been pointing out.  Bummer it ended before I could work more with you.

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, Dice should speak up.  The lack of coordination from town is ultimately what doomed this town.  Brick and Hess were in lock step but the way the played it actually alienated their allies.  I didn't mention it in the scum thread but I was near certain you or Dice were the Cop.   Instead, you both couldn't trust your compadres.  As much as I liked how Hess and Brick figured out a path to victory, they never bothered to sway you or Dice.  This should be the lesson learned.

Yes, you are.

100% this

They needed to sell it to us, not just proclaim they knew it.  Brick, you had more info with your viewings....I had zero info.

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Glad to see I was right on my JC read.

JiF fooled me, though.....gg dude.

....is the sex offer like off the table now or?

lol

It was never on the table, sweetie ?

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No. Verb. He rather kill virgins than catch mafia. 

Yeah yeah, everybody thought something was up with 80, so it was a perfect opportunity to shoot him and have it at least be somewhat game related.

16 hours ago, HessStation said:

Better than JR Smith. Dice and Verb get that award

Next time try using actual logic to convince other townies instead of "follow me cause I'm awesome". 

30 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yeah yeah, everybody thought something was up with 80, so it was a perfect opportunity to shoot him and have it at least be somewhat game related.

Next time try using actual logic to convince other townies instead of "follow me cause I'm awesome". 

All true.

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Exactly, that fat arrogant pig Hess had very good reads but was rubbish in terms of leading town

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Logic is 4losers yo.

Archived