Tom Brady admits he sees his retirement coming

joewilly12

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, Philc1 said:

Jimmy G was the Steve Young Belichick had been searching for 10 years.  He lost him because Kraft overruled him

No way Belichick finds another Garropolo.  He knows the day Brady retires he needs to get out of dodge.  

Crazy thing is he could have tagged him for this year and if Brady retires B.B. continues on.    Ad decision by pats. 

12 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Anyone implying Brady is using HGH is just butthurt and petty. Shows none of the symptoms, and would not make any difference with his passing.

Why can't we hate the Pats without being homers?

Symptoms?  The nfl can’t even test for HGH

9 hours ago, batman10023 said:

Crazy thing is he could have tagged him for this year and if Brady retires B.B. continues on.    Ad decision by pats. 

I actually agreed with Belichick.  As great as Brady is and he is the GOAT if Belichick doesn’t want to be exposed in 2-3 years he needs Jimmy G

On 6/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, MaxAF said:

Brady talking about retiring, Gronk talking about his Derby horse, retiring and making movies in Hollywood. Tension in the ranks. Patricia gone. Amendola gone. Edelman busted for PEDs. Belichick dissed. This all adds up to a bad season for the Pats. The magic is gone boys and girls. Movin’ on over, the big ole dog is movin’ in.

I sure hope you're right. Nothing would make me happier.

Archived