My prediction..your guess.

Patriot Killa

Which AFC East team is most equipped to win the division at a more consistent rate from the rest?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one.

• Jets
    • Bills
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots

13 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I thought you meant this year.  Did you mean after Brady retires?  I was confused.  After Brady is gone the Jets are taking over.

Yes. After Brady retires. I’m predicting after this upcoming season he is going to call it quits.

I’m asking who is/can be the most equipped to take over. 

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

You posted this poll in a Jets forum. We are biased. I went with the Jets but once all the SOJF get in here, the Jets will likely be 3rd or 4th.

Which is the unique reason I was able to post this in a Jets forum and expect some honest poll numbers. 

Not everyone here thinks the Jets are set to be “up next”.

I’ll try and give objective feedback. Keep in mind, I’m a glass is half full type of person.

The three key positions that are needed for long-term success are QB, HC and GM.

NE: They are the biggest wildcard. I don’t see BB and Brady after 3 or so years. I think McDaniels will be the air to BB as a coach and B.B. will continue as GM. So they’ll have an offensive minded coach and a solid GM. If they are able to find a QB in the next two years, I think they’ll be fine.

Miami: I think they are set up to just be ok. Never bad and never good enough to be serious contendors. 

Buffalo: another wild card. This all falls back to Allen. I don’t think he bust but wont be as good as Darnold.

Jets: Have the best potential at QB. HC and GM are tbd.

If I were to rank the teams in order, It would be Jets > Pats > Miami > buffalo 

I think Miami is about to have to enter a rebuild in the coming years. They simply need a new QB on top of the fact that they have nothing on offense any longer.

Defense needs a rejuvenation of talent too. 

Bills have have a ton of players but the question is .. can a decent percentage of them play?

Allen is the most important question mark but their wide receivers core looks shaky at best. They will probably have to invest at the position in one of the next drafts. They have a very legit defense still with Tra’Davious White and Edmonds at pass rusher. Still have McCoy but also have a weak O-line. They seem to have taken a step back and entered a light rebuild themselves despite being a playoff team last year.

Patriots have some talent and if Brady was to retire after this seasons, they would need to immediately find a QB in the draft or FA who can really step in and play to remain a competent team.(This is also assuming Belicheck is done.)

Jets have the QB and also have a pieces but ultimately need to really inject some more talent come next offseason...but I would agree on the most non-bias level as possible...the Jets have the best chance with just some more moves in the right direction next offseason.(O-line is a MUST. Edge Rusher is a MUST.) Bills definitely aren’t far behind and Miami is hardly a threat in my eyes. I have never been scared of Tannehill on Sunday and without Jarvis Landry and Suh on Defense(Cameron Wake is also 39 years old), they aren’t very imposing, 

..could see a legit 3 team race for a few years soon.

36 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

You posted this poll in a Jets forum. We are biased. I went with the Jets but once all the SOJF get in here, the Jets will likely be 3rd or 4th.

No doubt with all the neg. D bags here.

Sam Darnold can kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

When Sam Darnold turned 18, his parents moved out.

Sam Darnold can delete the Recycling Bin

Sam Darnold's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. Nobody fools Sam Darnold.

Sam Darnold knows Victoria's secret.

Sam can slam a revolving door.

When Sam does push-ups, he is actually pushing the world away.

If opportunity knocks and Sam Darnold isn't home, opportunity waits.

Brady isn't going to retire, he's going into the Darnold victim protection program. 

Tannehill sucks ass, but he’s going to look like Joe Montana next to Josh Allen. Assuming Belichick doesn’t have any tricks up his sleeve, I feel pretty confident in saying the Jets will have the best QB in the division the second Brady puts in his papers.

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Tannehill sucks ass, but he’s going to look like Joe Montana next to Josh Allen. Assuming Belichick doesn’t have any tricks up his sleeve, I feel pretty confident in saying the Jets will have the best QB in the division the second Brady puts in his papers.

drinking the darnold kool aid eh?

Don't get me wrong, lots to like about him but middling Qbase and a ton of turnovers have me far from pretty confident. I'd go with cautiously optimistic

1 minute ago, CTM said:

drinking the darnold kool aid eh?

Don't get me wrong, lots to like about him but middling Qbase and a ton of turnovers have me far from pretty confident. I'd go with cautiously optimistic

Same here. It’s more that the Fins and Bills have big fat 500-lb. albatrosses hanging around their necks. 

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Dolphins lost their two best players.  Tannehill is mentally weak.  Bills dismantled what was a great O-line and lost Tyrod Taylor.  I did like Josh Allen but he’s just a rookie playing behind a Swiss cheese OL

9 hours ago, CTM said:

That was a good read. I like the functional mobility emphasis. That's what I liked about Mayfield and didn't like about Rosen. Seems like they massaged their rating on Rosen because of scouts' belief in his passing abilities. Will be interesting to see behind Arizona's OL. Being unable to move with a concussion history seems like a bad combination. Going to the Browns being a predictor of less success is funny/sad. I'd've liked to've seen Mayfield land somewhere where he at least had a chance. 

The Jets have the best QB prospect. It's weird. 

I was suprised the Dolphins didn't take a QB. I am sure they knew Arizona was going to jump them, or maybe they didn't. It will be interesting to see how Tannehill handles himself mentally  after he had two knee injuries, will he be gun shy about taking a low hit. I think that will be a determining factor in his success moving forward. I think until we know how the rookie QB's play out I think it comes down to the Jets and the Fins. I would prefer Buffalo just because I despise the Dolphins.

Archived