Rest in peace, Charles Krauthammer.

Jet_Engine1

One of the great minds of our time, a beacon of intellectual honesty, integrity, humor, and class. 

I have never been more upset about the loss of a public figure as I am about this, especially after his letter a few weeks ago.

Brave and Brilliant man, ready to face his maker with no regrets and a grin on his face. 

RIP Hammer.

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

One of the great minds of our time, a beacon of intellectual honesty, integrity, humor, and class. 

I have never been more upset about the loss of a public figure as I am about this, especially after his letter a few weeks ago.

Brave and Brilliant man, ready to face his maker with no regrets and a grin on his face. 

RIP Hammer.

Interesting I have heard this two other times today.  From different walks of life.  Read his bio. Fascinating guy. Very dedicated. 

Super smart guy, well balanced, well reasoned.  Lived a complete life.  I was somewhat disappointed on his anti Trump positions but he garners the respect that made you actually listen because you know his views were not based on his bias but on his reasoning.  Very sad.

Archived