Casting Call - Inglorious Basterds Mafia (Sign Up Thread)

GATA

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks, but no thanks. I still don't have the energy to devote to a mafia game. My sudden reemergence on the site is more of a cameo appearance at best.

Can’t say I didn’t try 

I think I get it, I assume the particulars will be easy to follow once it's moving forward. 

You know, this reminds of a forum game (tho totally different) i used to play - using film and music.. i think you could translate it to NFL fairly easily - but it takes a lot of people at the voting stage.

Basically all 10-20 board members/players draft a full team, one at a time, until you have all your starters. Then you basically march madness your way to a winner. Each match is decided by the whole board/forum voting for who they think would win that match. Me vs Integrity for example, my team; Montana, Moss, T.Davis, Mike Alstott, etc + Strahan, Seau, Lott, etc -- his team, brady, brown tomlinson etc etc and the forum votes a winner to advance to the next round...

Takes like a month and half lol 

fun as fck tho  

47 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I think I get it, I assume the particulars will be easy to follow once it's moving forward. 

The only thing you need to know really is what the mod (Gata) PMs you at the start. Don't share that info with anyone else, at least not at first.

Think of it as Survivor (the NBC game show). We will vote people out of the game one by one trying to find the bad guys.

If you watch what others do you'll get it pretty quickly although small things can take years to master.

Newbies are usually given a lot of leeway so nbd if you mess up tbh.

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Just so you chuckle heads know up front I leave for the beach next Saturday for a week. (4th of July week). Man, I will tell you, I need it last couple months been crazy hectic. Kids fly off at 2 for their honeymoon. 

have fun! 

I can't play games until at least Aug when I go down to 1 job. I'll follow along though likely. 

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Hi....im on vacation and starting a new job in 2 weeks so sorry won’t be around for a while. 

Good Luck though on your new venture :) 

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

TY!!! 

Really excited and a little nervous. I’m running the entire company with only CEO above me. 

PM me name of company so I can short the stock 

16 hours ago, Paradis said:

You know, this reminds of a forum game (tho totally different) i used to play - using film and music.. i think you could translate it to NFL fairly easily - but it takes a lot of people at the voting stage.

Basically all 10-20 board members/players draft a full team, one at a time, until you have all your starters. Then you basically march madness your way to a winner. Each match is decided by the whole board/forum voting for who they think would win that match. Me vs Integrity for example, my team; Montana, Moss, T.Davis, Mike Alstott, etc + Strahan, Seau, Lott, etc -- his team, brady, brown tomlinson etc etc and the forum votes a winner to advance to the next round...

Takes like a month and half lol 

fun as fck tho  

You talk too much.  

Just follow my lead brah..  best player in the northern hemisphere here.

Archived