Hackenberg - Banned

ok,so, who's already had a Colonoscopy?

Yup, have one every 2 years.

Been having diverticulitis attacks for the last 10 years and finally decided to have it fixed so I had a bowel resection in May--took 13 inches out of my colon and hopefully I'm done with that.

Btw, if they do decide to legalize all drugs I am going to become a propofol addict.

So what if it killed Michael Jackson, it's awesome.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Finger cuffs.

It went well.

Colonoscopy = Best Nap I've Ever Had.

The only pain is the prick of the IV.  Other than that, it's actually quite pleasurable.

SAR I

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It went well.

The only pain is the prick of the IV.  Other than that, it's actually quite pleasurable.

SAR I

Try waking up with a tube sticking out of your dick. 

19 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Try waking up with a tube sticking out of your dick. 

By choice?

19 hours ago, SAR I said:

It went well.

SAR I

Be sure to send your Doc flowers the next day....but wait two days to call him.  You don't want to seem TOO into him.

• Haha 1

The video of the probe going through your colon should have the theme music from the "Speedracer" cartoon to enhance the experience. 

• Haha 1

So tell me who wakes up one morning and decides they want to go to college to be an ass doctor? 

Image result for colonoscopy joke meme where should i put my pants over the next to mine

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So tell me who wakes up one morning and decides they want to go to college to be an ass doctor? 

And why didnt you think of it ..

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

The video of the probe going through your colon should have the theme music from the "Speedracer" cartoon to enhance the experience. 

20190626_113703.thumb.jpg.931cb8aaebc99590c1a4eaf4e0c28154.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

And why didnt you think of it ..

Because like I said who wakes up and decides they want to do that, certainly not me. 

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Because like I said who wakes up and decides they want to do that, certainly not me. 

I gotta go in October. You free? 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
Image result for step brothers gifs

Driving myself home after the anesthesia, that’s insane. 

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I gotta go in October. You free? 

Joes willy be like, "im ready, let's go!"

images.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

Joes willy be like, "im ready, let's go!"

images.jpeg.jpg

You seem most interested. 

Image result for rubber glove gifs

Should just hire a doctor and get a group rate during Week 1.  That tailgate before the Buffalo game would be one for the ages!

Just line up all the tailgaters.

"J....E.....T......OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU USING YOUR WHOLE FIST BACK THERE?"

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, joewilly12 said:

Image result for colonoscopy joke meme where should i put my pants over the next to mine

Robett Schimmel had a 10-minute routine how a man went to medical school to devote his life to the study of the ....

44 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Robett Schimmel had a 10-minute routine how a man went to medical school to devote his life to the study of the ....

Schimell was also in that Dangerfield HBO special with Dice and Dom Irerra. 

“You’re going to stuff that tube up my ass to look for blood I’m pretty sure you’re going to find it!”

On 6/25/2018 at 4:12 AM, Hackenberg said:

I did Friday the 22nd

raining_david_tennant.gif

200.gif

I have had 2, 12 years apart.  I thought I loved demario, until I had propofol.  propofol is the goods.

57 minutes ago, jack48 said:

I have had 2, 12 years apart.  I thought I loved demario, until I had propofol.  propofol is the goods.

After?  what is it and why you were given it? You mean they have it to you after? I wasn't given anything after

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

After?  what is it and why you were given it? You mean they have it to you after? I wasn't given anything after

no, before.  demerol was wonderful I felt nothing and actually watched my first one on a small monitor. that was okay.  but I got propofol for my second and propofol knocks you out.  You woke up it seemed like half a second later and it was all over.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jack48 said:

no, before.  demerol was wonderful I felt nothing and actually watched my first one on a small monitor. that was okay.  but I got propofol for my second and propofol knocks you out.  You woke up it seemed like half a second later and it was all over.

I kind of don't want to be awake for it.

I came out of my knock out and could fell them finish pulling the whst ever out of me, just as I woke up. It didn't' hurt,  it was just funny and weird.

3 going for 4th on 1/2020. since age 45...im 53.

• Confused 1

On 8/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, Hackenberg said:

I kind of don't want to be awake for it.

I came out of my knock out and could fell them finish pulling the whst ever out of me, just as I woke up. It didn't' hurt,  it was just funny and weird.

same.  I think they pulled the I.V. a couple of seconds before the hose was fully recoiled. (sorry for lack of a better analogy)

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, Peace Frog said:

Schimell was also in that Dangerfield HBO special with Dice and Dom Irerra. 

“You’re going to stuff that tube up my ass to look for blood I’m pretty sure you’re going to find it!”

Yes indeed.  Trying to remember if this one also had sam kinnison and I think it did I think it was the all time classic I posted. earlier this summer

On 8/26/2019 at 1:36 PM, Bugg said:

proctologist visit at 3:50.  (but the rest is totally inappropriate, but 30 years later it still makes me laugh out loud.  "Wouldn't your hands grow too?" )

Why are asteroids called asteroids and hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was the other way around? But if that were true then he wouldn't be a proctologist, he would be an astronaut.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Yes indeed.  Trying to remember if this one also had sam kinnison and I think it did I think it was the all time classic I posted. earlier this summer

No it was Dice Schimmel Dom Carol Leifer and a few others. Not Sam. I think he was already established by then. 

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

proctologist visit at 3:50.  (but the rest is totally inappropriate, but 30 years later it still makes me laugh out loud.  "Wouldn't your hands grow too?" )

Why are asteroids called asteroids and hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was the other way around? But if that were true then he wouldn't be a proctologist, he would be an astronaut.

Forgot the hands joke. Lol.