"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

I would rather have an interactive game; than over-viewing (paint drying) activity. 

Quick deadlines don't increase the overall activity of the game.  It only increases the activity around deadline time.  And usually that's just a few people who happen to be active around the time of the deadline.  And that's just a bunch of people running around, trying to tag the people who aren't, and telling them to vote, lol. 

The people who are around and are invested in playing will play.  Deadlines don't impact that.  It just helps scum, because even if they're on the train of a town power role, they're like..."Oops, sorry, we had to hit the deadline!"

No reveals only makes that worse.  But oh well, I'm up for a challenge. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Quick deadlines don't increase the overall activity of the game.  It only increases the activity around deadline time.  And usually that's just a few people who happen to be around trying to tag the people who aren't around telling them to vote, lol. 

I think it keeps ppl on their toes I like that 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Quick deadlines don't increase the overall activity of the game.  It only increases the activity around deadline time.  And usually that's just a few people who happen to be active around the time of the deadline.  And that's just a bunch of people running around, trying to tag the people who aren't, and telling them to vote, lol. 

The people who are around and are invested in playing will play.  Deadlines don't impact that.  It just helps scum, because even if they're on the train of a town power role, they're like..."Oops, sorry, we had to hit the deadline!"

what does this post have to do with scum hunting?

Official Vote Count

Lizzie (5) - 80, Brick, Crushluv, decker, smash

Decker (1) - PacMule

Paradis (2) - Jif, DPR

Jetfan80 (1) - LK

With 15 alive it take 8 to swing - Deadline 10 pm EST

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Can't believe I'm going to die for telling town to step it's game up. There is definitely scum on my train.

Blame the Gata-bot. Its her quick deadline. She will be turning us all into batteries eventually unless CTM can upload his trojan virus deep inside her mainframe.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Blame the Gata-bot. Its her quick deadline. She will be turning us all into batteries eventually unless CTM can upload his trojan virus deep inside her mainframe.

th?id=OIP.J_pAkZi5ITqFQfU04EhRpwAAAA&pid

2 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

I would rather have an interactive game; than over-viewing (paint drying) activity. 

Ape and I nail scum on D1 on the regs.  This is lame logic and it looks like it's going to predictably have the opposite effect.  Shot gun communication that actually does nothing to advance the game but instead, clutter it with hasty time sensitive decisions that are challenging to decipher if scummy or not.  Basically, for an elite scum hunter like myself, you're taking away valuable content for the sake of your impatience. 

But cool concept! 

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Inspired by the fast dpr game probs

Point exactly.  They were too fast, it let Hess slide to easy victory when people elite scum hunters like myself, called the entire team out on D2 but was ignored because HURRY! and CONFUSION!!!

2 hours ago, CTM said:

A modern CPU has about 2 billion cycles per second, a 12 hr deadline affords you no less than 86 trillion, 400 billion cpu cycles with which to make a decision. This is a gata-bot production, step up your game you carbon based douchebag

Image result for nerds gif

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ape and I nail scum on D1 on the regs.  This is lame logic and it looks like it's going to predictably have the opposite effect.  Shot gun communication that actually does nothing to advance the game but instead, clutter it with hasty time sensitive decisions that are challenging to decipher if scummy or not.  Basically, for an elite scum hunter like myself, you're taking away valuable content for the sake of your impatience. 

But cool concept! 

I wish you guys all gave DPR this same energy when he set up his game. 

I actually advised I'm advancing the deadline every day by an additional 12hrs. 

Anyway carry on.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jesus, when 80 is dropping logic, you know something is really ****ed up.

GATACTMBOT!!!

Just now, The Crusher said:

No reveals. This game won't make 1.000 pages.

+ no reveals.  lmfao.  So basically, dick around for an entire day to scurry at the deadline to consolidate votes and stuff instead of play the game and have nothing to build off of tomorrow..  Like what will happen tonight and tomorrow and so on.  Sounds fun! 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

+ no reveals.  lmfao.  So basically, dick around for an entire day to scurry at the deadline to consolidate votes and stuff instead of play the game and have nothing to build off of tomorrow..  Like what will happen tonight and tomorrow and so on.  Sounds fun! 

625 pages max

9 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I wish you guys all gave DPR this same energy when he set up his game. 

I actually advised I'm advancing the deadline every day by an additional 12hrs. 

Anyway carry on.

DPR has modded over a hundred games and this is your first. We tease because we care. 

Dont get upset just modkill someone. Leelou killed a third of the players in a game one time. 

Archived