"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I nailed him early and he killed me

Ironically very early in the game after we had a little discussion on that topic 

You didn’t come at me this game, did you? I don’t remember. I thought you were a power role because of the lurking.

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Is ape doing that thing where he's ragging on the mod? Good times.

Sorry again for falling off the face of the earth. Prolly gonna keep from signing up fir a while till things simmer down.

No, though CTM has chosen that as his motif for this months version of CTM has a crush on Ape.

18 hours ago, Pac said:

oh wow so Ape was scum..  if only someone saw that.

80 won the game for town. Town mvp for vig kills, holsters and survival. Pac and DPR both said I was scum at some point, but both put far more effort into getting 80 lynched.

Both want credit for guessing I was scum, but not getting me lynched. LOL

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You didn’t come at me this game, did you? I don’t remember. I thought you were a power role because of the lurking.

I was about to said a few things and then I was dead, didnt actually have a case was going to be more of a push to see how you would react 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was about to said a few things and then I was dead, didnt actually have a case was going to be more of a push to see how you would react 

Oh, but you reaction test me every game. You’re not like Pac and DPR making fools of themselves. We spared you from yourself.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, but you reaction test me every game. You’re not like Pac and DPR making fools of themselves. We spared you from yourself.

well who knows maybe you would have answered my push and sent me in another direction. We are all so hilariously wrong in this game most of the time then we hit our hot streaks so ya never know

Archived