John Tavares

BallinPB

He's dead to me.  You told the Islanders not to trade you midseason because of your intentions to remain an Islander.  You waited until the very last minute to inform the Islanders you would not be returning handicapping them from picking up a top free agent.  You are a scumbag.  For as good as you are you only lead us to one playoff series win in the last 9 years.  Go back to Canada you piece of sh*t.  

14 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Don't get mad at me @BallinPB I know the feeling. 

I've felt that sting when Kovalchuk did that to the Devils (PIECE OF SH!T) 

I get it but Kovalchuk was drafted by the Thrashers and spent many years there before going to the Devils.  Tavares spent 9 season and was drafted by the Islanders.  I also think Tavares is a better player than Kovalchuk slightly.  This stings a little bit more.

Just now, BallinPB said:

I get it but Kovalchuk was drafted by the Thrashers and spent many years there before going to the Devils.  Tavares spent 9 season and was drafted by the Islanders.  I also think Tavares is a better player than Kovalchuk slightly.  This stings a little bit more.

Retrospectively, I also mean they did it for the money. Kolvy did and so did Tavares because now he gets to negotiate the contract he wants.

14 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

Retrospectively, I also mean they did it for the money. Kolvy did and so did Tavares because now he gets to negotiate the contract he wants.

No he did not.  Tavares could've made more money here because of the 8th year that teams trying to retain players can offer.  In retrospect he signed a 7 year 77 million dollar contract with the Maple leafs.  He couldve signed an 8 year 88 million dollar contract with the Islanders.  I also heard that San Jose offered 13 million per year.  He wanted to go to the Maple Leafs all along.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

No he did not.  Tavares could've made more money here because of the 8th year that teams trying to retain players can offer.  In retrospect he signed a 7 year 77 million dollar contract with the Maple leafs.  He couldve signed an 8 year 88 million dollar contract with the Islanders.  I also heard that San Jose offered 13 million per year.  He wanted to go to the Maple Leafs all along.

WOW ... did not know that 

• 3 months later...

Archived