anyone going to training camp?

batman10023

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

disagree. Club PSL'S are as cheap or cheaper than most lower sidelines PSLs. Club Seats pay more NOT for PSL'S but for game day tickets. That premium is for access to the club, not for pre season events. So your reasoning is all wrong. Turns out that all PSL holders are invited to the event, not just clubs. That's how it should be. 

Tickets are more expensive.  We should get more benefits. 

I think we have to agree to disagree as I don’t think you are going to switch your incorrect view :-)

they usually have some events for club seat holders. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Tickets are more expensive.  We should get more benefits. 

I think we have to agree to disagree as I don’t think you are going to switch your incorrect view :-)

they usually have some events for club seat holders. 

Dude, the extra game day ticket price is for access to the club. So you spend more on game day, but you get more in that you have a club that provides warmth and  overpriced crappy  food.. fact: Most Mezz Club PSL'S are lower than lower sidelines, so in that regard you pay less. The Mezz club game day prices are the biggest rip off in the stadium. You can't even see the game from inside the club, as was originally portrayed by both the Jets and the Giants. Shameful and ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Dude, the extra game day ticket price is for access to the club. So you spend more on game day, but you get more in that you have a club that provides warmth and  overpriced crappy  food.. fact: Most Mezz Club PSL'S are lower than lower sidelines, so in that regard you pay less. The Mezz club game day prices are the biggest rip off in the stadium. You can't even see the game from inside the club, as was originally portrayed by both the Jets and the Giants. Shameful and ridiculous.

More of a reason for them to have special events.! It’s very overpriced seats.

i like my row one mezz club seats but I like yours also.  But given I have a small child and a wife who gets cold easily I couldn’t sit in your section.  

I came close to walking away from my seats but they moved me to row one and I figured I would give it a shot last year. 

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

i like my row one mezz club seats but I like yours also.  But given I have a small child and a wife who gets cold easily I couldn’t sit in your section.  

I came close to walking away from my seats but they moved me to row one and I figured I would give it a shot last year. 

Great move.  Darnold and row 1 Mezz club sounds like a good combination. And it is on the shady side. Outstanding.=D>

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

Great move.  Darnold and row 1 Mezz club sounds like a good combination. And it is on the shady side. Outstanding.=D>

i told myself if we didn't get a QB i liked this year i would walk away from the seats.  I was okay with Cousins and Rosen.  Baker was iffy, probably would have done it but not happily.  Allen was a no.  Sam was obviously out of the question given we picked third.

10 hours ago, batman10023 said:

I agree that Club owners should get special privileges and events, you guys pay more and thus deserve more.

For me, I don't care about the amenities.  I care about the view.  During the seat selection process I wanted sideline Mezzanine but it is all Club and back then the prices were too steep for gameday tickets, they were $100 more per ticket per game and that was too rich for my blood.

Row 1 Mezzanine is IMHO the best view in the stadium, you did good.

SAR I

21 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I normally go on a weekday and it's never too crowded. But, I'm not sure how much Sam may effect attendance.

..gonna be a " Bigger Crowd "   ?

maxresdefault.jpg 

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

I agree that Club owners should get special privileges and events, you guys pay more and thus deserve more.

For me, I don't care about the amenities.  I care about the view.  During the seat selection process I wanted sideline Mezzanine but it is all Club and back then the prices were too steep for gameday tickets, they were $100 more per ticket per game and that was too rich for my blood.

Row 1 Mezzanine is IMHO the best view in the stadium, you did good.

SAR I

row 1 sideline mezz seats are the best.  the amenities are okay, especially if you go during cold games and or with kids.  the incremental cost is trivial - it's like a beer/drink each week of the year.   :-)

it does appear that the jets have cleaned up the place a bit from the old meadowlands - we were in the upper deck and it was disgusting and unable to take kids there.   i suspect much of the new stadium is kid friendly.

On 7/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, batman10023 said:

how crowded are these events the jets hold? 

i'd like to go this year to watch Sam play.  is there like a few hundred people attending these things?

retire this sept, so oddly I plan on attending summer camp in 2019.... Glenn said he would try and get me the dates they can be seen next year.. I will be in cape cod most of summer (I know wife will, LOL) and  I will fly out based on days Glenn tells me I can see Jets live... and have lunch w/Glenn and a few of beat writers.

6 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

retire this sept, so oddly I plan on attending summer camp in 2019.... Glenn said he would try and get me the dates they can be seen next year.. I will be in cape cod most of summer (I know wife will, LOL) and  I will fly out based on days Glenn tells me I can see Jets live... and have lunch w/Glenn and a few of beat writers.

Congrats on the retirement I'm counting down the months myself, hopefully all goes according to my plans and I'm out Feb 1. 

On 7/11/2018 at 8:55 PM, joewilly12 said:

Congrats on the retirement I'm counting down the months myself, hopefully all goes according to my plans and I'm out Feb 1. 

You shouldn't be posting in a training camp thread for a training camp you will not be attending.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You shouldn't be posting in a training camp thread for a training camp you will not be attending.

SAR I

Excuse me fair weather Jets fan aren't you now a  Giants fan or this week you back to the Jets. 

I do attend training camp and I do attend home games regardless of the weather,opponent,game time, record or day of the week. 

I never sold season tickets especially not to opposing teams fans. 

I never cheered on any Gate D activities. 

Mind your own damn business. 

joewilly12 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Excuse me fair weather Jets fan aren't you now a  Giants fan or this week you back to the Jets. 

I do attend training camp and I do attend home games regardless of the weather,opponent,game time, record or day of the week. 

I never sold season tickets especially not to opposing teams fans. 

I never cheered on any Gate D activities. 

Mind your own damn business. 

joewilly12 

You have attended exactly 1 Jets game in the time I've actively been on JN, that's 5 years ago.

I will always be a Giants fan, ever since they hired Bill Bellichick back in February it has me committed to Big Blue as he will lead us to the promised land.

I never sold tickets to opposing teams fans.  Every seat I have ever sold on Stubhub has gone to a worthy Jets fan.  You wouldn't know because you don't go to Jets games because they cost money.

Gate D was wonderful and I miss it every game.  Never laughed so hard in my life at the debauchery of it all, the girls being shamed into lifting their shirts, the poor kids dodging beer bottles for stray coins, absolutely the highlight of the Chad Pennington era.

Show up or shut up.  Mr. Vocal Jets Fan #1 who thinks that a Costco TV and a tube of Party City facepaint puts him on par with paying customers.  Cue the "but back in 1980..." speech.  Ancient history.

SAR I

1 hour ago, kels1327 said:

If anyone interested in 2 tickets to the open practice on the 28th shoot me your name and email address. 

Stop.

That is a premium practice exclusively for PSL and Club Seat owners.  Do not invite Mr. Riff and Mrs. Raff. 

I prefer not to report you, but I am a member of the Jets Fan Advisory Board and it is my duty.

SAR I

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

You have attended exactly 1 Jets game in the time I've actively been on JN, that's 5 years ago.

I will always be a Giants fan, ever since they hired Bill Bellichick back in February it has me committed to Big Blue as he will lead us to the promised land.

I never sold tickets to opposing teams fans.  Every seat I have ever sold on Stubhub has gone to a worthy Jets fan.  You wouldn't know because you don't go to Jets games because they cost money.

Gate D was wonderful and I miss it every game.  Never laughed so hard in my life at the debauchery of it all, the girls being shamed into lifting their shirts, the poor kids dodging beer bottles for stray coins, absolutely the highlight of the Chad Pennington era.

Show up or shut up.  Mr. Vocal Jets Fan #1 who thinks that a Costco TV and a tube of Party City facepaint puts him on par with paying customers.  Cue the "but back in 1980..." speech.  Ancient history.

SAR I

Says the guy who mocks blue-collar workers, the military,Fireman Ed,is anti- tailgating a true NY Jets supporter. 

I attended 2 games in each of the last 4 sh*tty seasons and over a lifetime more games than you will ever think about going to. so you are dead wrong Fair Weather Jets fan aka Sellout Jets fan. 

Season tickets are a just another bragging tool you have in your bag of tricks like leasing BMW's,owning over-priced Rolex watches and Kenmore appliances,common for short guys its also called little man syndrome. 

We're you picked on as a child by the entire neighborhood and now you feel then need to brag about your possessions. 

Shut the hell up already its fans like you who give NY Jets fans a bad name. 

Face paint?  LOL you should try it sometime, maybe then you would be more convincing of being a diehard Jets fan. 

joewilly12

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Says the guy who mocks blue-collar workers, the military,Fireman Ed,is anti- tailgating a true NY Jets supporter. 

I attended 2 games in each of the last 4 sh*tty seasons and over a lifetime more games than you will ever think about going to. so you are dead wrong Fair Weather Jets fan aka Sellout Jets fan. 

Season tickets are a just another bragging tool you have in your bag of tricks like leasing BMW's,owning over-priced Rolex watches and Kenmore appliances,common for short guys its also called little man syndrome. 

We're you picked on as a child by the entire neighborhood and now you feel then need to brag about your possessions. 

Shut the hell up already its fans like you who give NY Jets fans a bad name. 

Face paint?  LOL you should try it sometime, maybe then you would be more convincing of being a diehard Jets fan. 

joewilly12

Who owns kennmore appliances?

On July 10, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Dcat said:

Dude, the extra game day ticket price is for access to the club. So you spend more on game day, but you get more in that you have a club that provides warmth . . . .

The Mezz club game day prices are the biggest rip off in the stadium. You can't even see the game from inside the club, as was originally portrayed by both the Jets and the Giants. Shameful and ridiculous.

Have to agree. By far the best VIEW, but the WORST VALUE for Gameday Tix Price. 

On 7/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, batman10023 said:

how crowded are these events the jets hold? 

i'd like to go this year to watch Sam play.  is there like a few hundred people attending these things?

ALL u need to know.. i'll be there  ?

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

When my wife and I made a combined $200,000 in 1996 we bought a starter home which came with Kenmore appliances and Jets fans shamed me. 

SAR I

You were thirty one and married only making 200k combined?

Aren’t you suppose to be the successful one on jn?

40 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

You were thirty one and married only making 200k combined?

Aren’t you suppose to be the successful one on jn?

$200K in New Hampshire was like $400K in New York back then and what we make now, well, let’s just say it’s not 1996 anymore.

SAR I

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

We've been out of the starter home for 9 years now, we're full Bosch.

SAR I

Bosch is junk ... the GE of Europe for tiny kitchens. 

Don't you shop anywhere besides consumer grade chain department stores like Best Buy? 

Archived