anyone going to training camp?

batman10023

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jetrider said:

Bosch is junk ... the GE of Europe for tiny kitchens. 

Don't you shop anywhere besides consumer grade chain department stores like Best Buy? 

Our ge range is actually pretty nice.  Good value and we don’t use it often given it’s a second home. 

Our ge range is actually pretty nice.  Good value and we don’t use it often given it’s a second home. 

I used to have Bosch ... Was in my house when I bought it ... Unreliable pieces of junk... I dont wanna spend the dough on Subzero but will admit their awesome. ... was looking at Viking ... 1/3 the price.

I have GEs top of the line range as well ... Love it... Though will admit it's not in the class of a viking, bertazinni or dacor.

I'd just rather spend the cash on Home Entertainment and Cars.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

We've been out of the starter home for 9 years now, we're full Bosch.

SAR I

ummm... Bosch is not something to brag about.  It's not bottom of the barrel like Kenmore, but Bosch is in no way high end.  We have Bosch, and next time around I'm going for much better.

56 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ummm... Bosch is not something to brag about.  It's not bottom of the barrel like Kenmore, but Bosch is in no way high end.  We have Bosch, and next time around I'm going for much better.

I'm not trying to brag, it's just that we're very pleased with our Bosch double oven and dishwasher.  The convection is amazingly fast, its fast preheat mode works very quickly, the dishwasher gets glassware spotless, and it's so quiet you don't even know it's on.  These are appliances, it's not like they're cars, watches, televisions, or vacations.  These aren't luxuries.  They are appliances. 

SAR I

I'm not trying to brag, it's just that we're very pleased with our Bosch double oven and dishwasher.  The convection is amazingly fast, its fast preheat mode works very quickly, the dishwasher gets glassware spotless, and it's so quiet you don't even know it's on.  These are appliances, it's not like they're cars, watches, televisions, or vacations.  These aren't luxuries.  They are appliances. 

SAR I

I agree my old Bosch dishwasher had a laser light pointed to the ground to let u know it was running because it was s damn quiet. Too bad it broke at least once a year.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I agree my old Bosch dishwasher had a laser light pointed to the ground to let u know it was running because it was s damn quiet. Too bad it broke at least once a year.

We have the LED light feature. Entering Year 3, no repairs or issues. 

SAR I

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You don’t have a housekeeper to wash your dishes?

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I used to have Bosch ... Was in my house when I bought it ... Unreliable pieces of junk... I dont wanna spend the dough on Subzero but will admit their awesome. ... was looking at Viking ... 1/3 the price.

I have GEs top of the line range as well ... Love it... Though will admit it's not in the class of a viking, bertazinni or dacor.

I'd just rather spend the cash on Home Entertainment and Cars. emoji16.png

I don’t think we have even ever used the convection oven. Just the regular oven.  But not sure since I don’t cook. 

40 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I I just got 2 passes to the July 28 training camp session in Florham Park from a longtime loyal season ticket holder who owns 8 PSL's....hope to see you there. 

If you go I'm not going.  This is supposed to be an exclusive event.

SAR I

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

I don’t think we have even ever used the convection oven. Just the regular oven.  But not sure since I don’t cook. 

Convection is basically a fan in the oven that circulates the air which results in faster cooking times, as much as 30% faster.  It also creates more consistent temperatures around the items you're cooking which makes them cook more evenly.  The speed is the major thing.

SAR I

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Convection is basically a fan in the oven that circulates the air which results in faster cooking times, as much as 30% faster.  It also creates more consistent temperatures around the items you're cooking which makes them cook more evenly.  The speed is the major thing.

SAR I

It seems useful.  I am going to try this oven feature this coming week. 

No lie I don’t think we have used it in two years.  I am going to ask my wife. 

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

If you go I'm not going.  This is supposed to be an exclusive event.

SAR I

I will be there.

11 hours ago, batman10023 said:

If he was so loyal he’d be at the practice.  

He's not far from it season tickets are a just a possession to him.

11 hours ago, batman10023 said:

It seems useful.  I am going to try this oven feature this coming week. 

No lie I don’t think we have used it in two years.  I am going to ask my wife. 

be careful.  First couple of times I used the convection setting, I overcooked everything.  It really does speed things up. 

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I will be there.

He's not far from it season tickets are a just a possession to him.

your quote said he was a loyal season ticket holder.  that's where i got the statement from.

for most fans given the poerformance the last few years this is anything but a possession.  more like an anchor.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I

I'm ready to go but my wife and kids are grousing about the holdout.  "No Darnold No Go" is their attitude.

I still have 90 minutes to get them onboard.  Otherwise I may fly solo.  I have 6 passes so I feel sort of gluttonous.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I'm ready to go but my wife and kids are grousing about the holdout.  "No Darnold No Go" is their attitude.

I still have 90 minutes to get them onboard.  Otherwise I may fly solo.  I have 6 passes so I feel sort of gluttonous.

SAR I

same here.  My younger son is working.  My older son may have to work too.  I may be flying solo or with a neighbor, if at all.  Gotta say, I am extremely disappointed that we won't see Darnold out there.  

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

same here.  My younger son is working.  My older son may have to work too.  I may be flying solo or with a neighbor, if at all.  Gotta say, I am extremely disappointed that we won't see Darnold out there.  

Agree was looking forward to seeing Sam Arnold in action. 

Still attending I only live 30 minutes away. 

Archived