[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Verbal (2) - 80, Nyn 

Zander (2) - BWN, Dice

80 (2) - Leelou, Brick 

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is Friday 13th

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20180713T18&p0=3862&msg=End+of+D1&font=cursive&csz=1

Just now, Because_why_not said:

Friday 13th... :unsure:

Image result for funny friday the 13th gifs

3 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

As part rules, days are 48 hours... though unless @DPR is around at that time, will end later for this phase...I will be home late Friday. 

Let me check my schedule... hmmmm... okay, if I re-arrange things to where I run to the package store earlier, I should be around. 

Done and done. 

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Its done.....prolly

Also there are a couple of DM players that have years-old butthurt from me. I don’t remember who they are, so if they can be pointed out, that would really help towards my efforts of making them emo all over again.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also there are a couple of DM players that have years-old butthurt from me. I don’t remember who they are, so if they can be pointed out, that would really help towards my efforts of making them emo all over again.

Im from DM.....lawl

DMers eh....Nyn, Leelou,Verb, Dice and both of our lovely mods Kaylee and no wait only 1 lovely mod the other is just a drunken pirate but all these people that I can think of off the top of my head are Dmers.

21 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im from DM.....lawl

DMers eh....Nyn, Leelou,Verb, Dice and both of our lovely mods Kaylee and no wait only 1 lovely mod the other is just a drunken pirate but all these people that I can think of off the top of my head are Dmers.

I’m not a dmer. Lol

Archived