[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CTM said:

I do, my point was that the way 80 is encouraging everyone to join a team and then vet your teammates.. (Nyn is vouching for stark. 80 vouch for crusher, me.. ) If we end up vetting 60% of the game and there is no hidden mechanic scum hunting will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

You know better than this.

Soccer is an amazing sport. Americans hating on it is pretty embarassing. The flopping can be pretty bad for sure (I see you Mr Neymar and Mr FULL ITALY TEAM circa 2006) but have you ever seen Lebron drive and not complain about a foul? And he’s like 320 pounds and faster and stronger than anyone else.

the homophobia bit being overblown here too. Let them be

have you never seen “slap ass” key and peele skit?

SHHEEESH

Just now, BrickTamland said:

Soccer is an amazing sport. Americans hating on it is pretty embarassing. The flopping can be pretty bad for sure (I see you Mr Neymar and Mr FULL ITALY TEAM circa 2006) but have you ever seen Lebron drive and not complain about a foul? And he’s like 320 pounds and faster and stronger than anyone else.

the homophobia bit is gross too.

have you never seen “slap ass” key and peele skit?

SHHEEESH

Are you watching the cup? 

12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Don't get me started on soccer players being total pussies. I know, I used to play soccer.

+ you are also a total pussy. So expert on both topics and also living proof of the soccer player = total pussy theory

21 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hey what's up Nyn?

Thoughts on the no info Dice flip?!?!?

Not really.

I think he was town and I was really surprised to see that the lynch went his way.

Archived