[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, you didn’t know this? Now I’m eying both of you

No, I know it cause it was stated to me. Both when I was solo and when I decided to rise above it. Im wondering why 80 doesnt know for certain.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont like jc or jif.

Pretty sure you're town.

I dont see a world where 80, ctm and crusher group themselves together as scum. We'll see if night gives some resolution on this.

Stark is town.

Verbal and Lee I've been observing. Lee seems ok. Verbal stepped it up somewhat but he started quietish. Out of the two I prolly feel better about Lee but im far from being convinced on either.

Ape has made me laugh a lot which always clouds my judgement to some extent. Heh

Gata and brick eh. The solo pm thing doesnt clear anyone in my eyes. It's the club joining that gains some credibility because people have to vouch for each other. I think I saw gata do that with brick but timing wise... 80's grouping seems more belivable, if that makes sense.

Question why would I expose myself like that and accurately reveal what most other solo towns pms was if I wasn’t town? 

Also I did the solo reveal first 

12 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Question why would I expose myself like that and accurately reveal what most other solo towns pms was if I wasn’t town? 

Also I did the solo reveal first 

If scum has solo reveal pm sample or if everyone got solo reveal pms...this means nothing. So you get zero credit from me irt it. *shrugs*

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

If scum has solo reveal pm sample or if everyone got solo reveal pms...this means nothing. So you get zero credit from me irt it. *shrugs*

w.e then do you 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I've only ever played like 2 games that had a sample Scum PM.

If town all get the same pm and scum dont know it, then it's a broken game.

It's the same principle as having safe character claims when claims are allowed.

Archived