[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DPR said:

It was a hot night in the city, and that's not just hyperbole.

JC was walking home from the Buffalo's Lodge when a shot "pffft" and took him in the head. 

JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" is dead.

The officers surrounding the scene seem less than pleased.

In another part of town, a man padded silently through a back ally. He moved through the shadows as if he was one... but it was a darker shadow he should have noticed.

A shot rang out and startled the entire neighborhood. Later, when being questioned, a neigbor would be quoted as saying "I never heard no gun like that before! That motha****a was strong!"

Crusher, "Bruno" is dead.

Da Fuq? Haha. 

Everyone was riled up. They knew they had to find and stop Keyser Soze and his crew. Too much damage had been done by him! Before the sun had fully risen they gathered together. Some brought clubs, others guns and some knives. No way he was gonna get out of this alive! They had gotten a tip on where Keyser was staying. Could it really be this simple? 

They gathered around the sleeping body. He only barely opened his eyes before he was beaten to death. When everyone stepped back they realized this wasn't Keyser Soze. Who did they just kill? A shot rang out, guess no chances were to be taken that this guy was really dead. 

80 "Redfoot the fence" has been lynched and shot

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR NA'S IN! 

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Salty I caught your teammate?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Yes, that's exactly it.  The guy who called out 80's entire strategy as absolutely moronic and refused to join a gang and play along with the ridiculous Lie Detector exercise, was his teammate all along.

This is a super safe fake if Zander is scum too.  With no coroner results, we dont know if he was lying about 80 or not and you didlo's didnt even give 80 a chance to respond.  Seems like a weird game for a cop.  

All that said, my work will be minimal moving forward.  Hard game to get into.  Too many moving pieces, no closure, quite impossible to actually get any traction as a scum hunter, the characters arent alignment indicative.  It's like taking a guess who and turning into, guess who but we wont tell you anyway. And I refuse to join a gang.  If that's what does me in, sobeit.  Just dont like these types of set ups, no offense, Kaylee.  You're the best. 

14 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Better then exponentially a douchebag tho.

No, not really.

13 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

WORD AROUNDTHE PRECINCT IS THAT VOTE 80 IS A CONFIRMED SCUMBAG!!!!!!!

Good job, you’re welcome since I silver platters him by catching his slip about win conditions.

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Ape lol

These guys are like 14 years old, right? Why wouldn’t I know what GoT is? And I’d never use the term ‘wolf sympathizer’ because I’m not an enormous no pussy getting zit faced dork.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So the guy gathering names clearing everyone was scum? Go figure.  Good thing we won’t know when he flips!!!

This.

29 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Everyone was riled up. They knew they had to find and stop Keyser Soze and his crew. Too much damage had been done by him! Before the sun had fully risen they gathered together. Some brought clubs, others guns and some knives. No way he was gonna get out of this alive! They had gotten a tip on where Keyser was staying. Could it really be this simple? 

They gathered around the sleeping body. He only barely opened his eyes before he was beaten to death. When everyone stepped back they realized this wasn't Keyser Soze. Who did they just kill? A shot rang out, guess no chances were to be taken that this guy was really dead. 

Which is it? Shot or lynched? Shots usually occur immediately, therefore if shot before vote majority reached, he should die and voting continues for new prospects.

Seriously though, this was from the wiki:

"Who ever thought that a guy who deals in stolen goods would turn out to be untrustworthy?"

(https://www.shmoop.com/the-usual-suspects/redfoot.html) So I'd guess scum (unless reading comprehension is lost on me and further down the article he was a good guy...)

From that I'd also say the way he backed down from the slight pressure from CTM(?) iirc, then I don't think there'd be s/s there. Same for GATA> 80 in her response to his vote on me. 

If Zander is scum lolololol'ing, then I wouldn't even be mad lawl

49 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

GET WRECKED SCUMBAG!!!!!!!

52 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Wait what????? Lynched and shot?!?!?!?

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, that's exactly it.  The guy who called out 80's entire strategy as absolutely moronic and refused to join a gang and play along with the ridiculous Lie Detector exercise, was his teammate all along.

You know bussing and distancing are a thing right?!?!?!?!?

Lawl

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is a super safe fake if Zander is scum too.  With no coroner results, we dont know if he was lying about 80 or not and you didlo's didnt even give 80 a chance to respond.  Seems like a weird game for a cop.  

All that said, my work will be minimal moving forward.  Hard game to get into.  Too many moving pieces, no closure, quite impossible to actually get any traction as a scum hunter, the characters arent alignment indicative.  It's like taking a guess who and turning into, guess who but we wont tell you anyway. And I refuse to join a gang.  If that's what does me in, sobeit.  Just dont like these types of set ups, no offense, Kaylee.  You're the best. 

Awwww mufffffffin you're really salty aren't you?!!?!?!

I think if you read back I may have touched on what I was before we knew about the flips....i also made my thoughts on 80 known beforehand. Shading attempt noted tho.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, not really.

Good job, you’re welcome since I silver platters him by catching his slip about win conditions.

These guys are like 14 years old, right? Why wouldn’t I know what GoT is? And I’d never use the term ‘wolf sympathizer’ because I’m not an enormous no pussy getting zit faced dork.

This.

Which is it? Shot or lynched? Shots usually occur immediately, therefore if shot before vote majority reached, he should die and voting continues for new prospects.

Both, scene correct. When both happens while the mods sleep they happen together. 

40 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Both, scene correct. When both happens while the mods sleep they happen together. 

Totally misread this as something about the mods sleeping together.

Carry on.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Plus muffitop dead dead. 

1 hour ago, Kaylee said:

Time stamps?

Oh well, to each their own. I guess the notion of having a shot at scum hunting via lynch is moot anyway, since we don't know how people are flipping and such. Game seems destined to be zandork and buttweenie tickling each other's taints while the rest of us sit around wondering what the **** we signed up for.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Time stamps?

Oh well, to each their own. I guess the notion of having a shot at scum hunting via lynch is moot anyway, since we don't know how people are flipping and such. Game seems destined to be zandork and buttweenie tickling each other's taints while the rest of us sit around wondering what the **** we signed up for.

Gentlemen and a scholar

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Time stamps?

My paranoid side is wondering if the no flips deal is like a pr we all got for talking about the... clubs.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My role PM said town, and my gang QT said I’m town as well. GFY’s.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So how are we supposed to know if this is correct? 

Either Zander is cop and he investigated him dirty or Zander is scum. 

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! How do you know he was scum? 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Time stamps?

Taint tickling? I will need an assistant 

10 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

So how are we supposed to know if this is correct? 

Either Zander is cop and he investigated him dirty or Zander is scum. 

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! How do you know he was scum? 

What's the point of your question? 

Like seriously what answer do you think I'm gonna give you?!?!?!

27 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

What's the point of your question? 

Like seriously what answer do you think I'm gonna give you?!?!?!

Idk that’s why I’m asking. 

We can role reveal; how did you come to that assessment? 

Archived