[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That enthusiasm aside, I didn't want to play when the game started, and am only doing so because @Kaylee needed a hero. Besides, @DPR said he'd pay me back in sexual favors. We're gonna get drunk, listen to Alestorm, and raid each other's booty.

First, I want to say to anyone who expects me to go back and read 70 pages of this drivel: GFY.

If anyone wants me to read specific pages in order to get a grasp, then fine, I'd be happy to, but for the most part I'm going to jump in the game starting now.

Now, let's kill Kevin Spacey.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That enthusiasm aside, I didn't want to play when the game started, and am only doing so because @Kaylee needed a hero. Besides, @DPR said he'd pay me back in sexual favors. We're gonna get drunk, listen to Alestorm, and raid each other's booty.

First, I want to say to anyone who expects me to go back and read 70 pages of this drivel: GFY.

If anyone wants me to read specific pages in order to get a grasp, then fine, I'd be happy to, but for the most part I'm going to jump in the game starting now.

Now, let's kill Kevin Spacey.

Hey spoot! Good to have you. Drivel is a fair description. It’s mostly bullsh*t. The game setup is cool but some people are just foaming out the mouth a bunch of bullsh*t.

i haven’t read it either. Maybe 35%

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Hey spoot! Good to have you. Drivel is a fair description. It’s mostly bullsh*t. The game setup is cool but some people are just foaming out the mouth a bunch of bullsh*t.

i haven’t read it either. Maybe 35%

Let's hold hands and shoot people.

The remaining group gathered at the bar. A good strong drink would make the past few days seem more bearable. Besides drinking was good for ya right? One by one people started leaving the bar. Suddenly 2 loud shots could be heard...

by the look of the bodies very strong, powerful guns had been used. 

Nyn "Daniel Metzheiser" has been killed

CTM "Arkosh Kovash" has been killed

IT IS STILL NIGHT

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

so i guess we do speedy sundays now?

Well Zander came into D2 claiming he was 100% 80 was scum. 

80 gets lynched and says GFY's my pm says town.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

yes I saw that... who would have doubted zander there? i would have voted 80 too. it was meant as more of a joke statement. I didn't get to even open the game yesterday.

Just now, Stark said:

yes I saw that... who would have doubted zander there? i would have voted 80 too. it was meant as more of a joke statement. I didn't get to even open the game yesterday.

I said it since a lot of the players left haven't been all that active.

Maybe it will help @Spoot-Face since he is a replacement.

Either way we can't vet if this is accurate or not that's why I'm waiting for Zander to answer me

5 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

You can’t really pay much attention to what 80 said after the lynch since there is no coroner. 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

80's claim as town, plus the "no flips" is making this game a tad frustrating. difficult to know what is what.

Yeah, extremely tough game to get into.  I've legit got nothing because well, there is nothing to go off.

I'd be working on pure gut at this point but I'd probably kill Smash because he's the type of player to sit back and take a coward win in this set up.  If you noticed too, he's only been active post lynch at night.  But who knows?  We could lynch and wouldnt know sh*t.  

Brick has only been active at night too.

And I admit, this is all very weak but wtf else do we have to go on?  I have zero interest in trying to actually case someone on anything further.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, extremely tough game to get into.  I've legit got nothing because well, there is nothing to go off.

I'd be working on pure gut at this point but I'd probably kill Smash because he's the type of player to sit back and take a coward win in this set up.  If you noticed too, he's only been active post lynch at night.  But who knows?  We could lynch and wouldnt know sh*t.  

Brick has only been active at night too.

And I admit, this is all very weak but wtf else do we have to go on?  I have zero interest in trying to actually case someone on anything further.

WTF is a coward win exactly ? That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard out of you're mouth. If you think I'm scum based on nothing then go ahead and kill me. I'm just as clueless as the rest of you as to WTF is going on here that much should have been evident early on. I'm not sure the Mods did a good job explaining this game and that maybe by design. 

Guess I was a coward when you I and LK played as Scum and you 2 clowns were the ones playing like cowards and cursing me out in the QT because I made the hard call while you 2 were in self preservation mode NOT team mode.

Don't make blanket statements like this man Ive been busy and now I have some time to play and contrary to what you might think I play to win no matter the method .  Maybe that's why I win a hell of a lot more than I lose and usually play a big part in the process unlike some of the ego maniacs who claim to be the "greatest ever " yet seem to be on the losing end more often than not

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

WTF is a coward win exactly ? That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard out of you're mouth. If you think I'm scum based on nothing then go ahead and kill me. I'm just as clueless as the rest of you as to WTF is going on here that much should have been evident early on. I'm not sure the Mods did a good job explaining this game and that maybe by design. 

Guess I was a coward when you I and LK played as Scum and you 2 clowns were the ones playing like cowards and cursing me out in the QT because I made the hard call while you 2 were in self preservation mode NOT team mode.

Don't make blanket statements like this man Ive been busy and now I have some time to play and contrary to what you might think I play to win no matter the method .  Maybe that's why I win a hell of a lot more than I lose and usually play a big part in the process unlike some of the ego maniacs who claim to be the "greatest ever " yet seem to be on the losing end more often than not

^^^ yep, coward scum

that was easy.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

^^^ yep, coward scum

that was easy.

oh and BTW from what I see in this game no one can be trusted no matter what the claim .. its almost every man/women for themselves. Contrary to what this game may suggest its far from a team based game IMHO

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah good job as usual please kill me and contribute to yet another loss

Maybe you havent been paying attention but I've won like 6 straight games and I'm on absolute fire this season.

You're overreacting emo meltdown to defend your coward scum victory is noted.  And you shall die accordingly.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

oh and BTW from what I see in this game no one can be trusted no matter what the claim .. its almost every man/women for themselves. Contrary to what this game may suggest its far from a team based game IMHO

You dont say, Smash.  We havent thought of that.  Thanks for the input. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Maybe you havent been paying attention but I've won like 6 straight games and I'm on absolute fire this season.

You're overreacting emo meltdown to defend your coward scum victory is noted.  And you shall die accordingly.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You dont say, Smash.  We havent thought of that.  Thanks for the input. 

I'm not over reacting and im not emo I just didn't like you're comment claiming I play like a coward. That simple .. I could'nt care less if you think I'm scum 

As for my assessment of the game ? it is what it is if you and others came to the same conclusion earlier then great for you :)

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not over reacting and im not emo I just didn't like you're comment claiming I play like a coward. That simple .. I could'nt care less if you think I'm scum 

As for my assessment of the game ? it is what it is if you and others came to the same conclusion earlier then great for you :)

You responded with a 3 paragraph explanation.  lol

Anywho, what do you think about Zander's cop claim?  Makes zero sense to me in this set up.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You responded with a 3 paragraph explanation.  lol

Anywho, what do you think about Zander's cop claim?  Makes zero sense to me in this set up.

In the case of Zander I agree 100 % with you makes zero sense.... He is, IMHO scum with more information than you or I ...its a fake claim/ He can basically tell us to kill anyone he wants and we will never be the wiser due to the lack of coroner reports I think he needs to be killed via lynch ASAP/ 

Holy Crap DPR/Kaylee what ts up

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Lets kill Zander.  I think he's lying.

And if he's not?  I dont care.  I'll drive the town right into the ground in this silly set up and not give a single solitary **** about it if I do.

pretty much right on the money ... I know I've been absent for a while in this game but I'm surprised Zander is still alive TBH

Archived