[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why?

because in this type of set up and coroner scenario you being a cop is worthless to us and you are basically asking us to blindly follow you/ 

I do not think DPR or Kaylee would put that type of role in this type of game. you are IMHO using information none of the town folk have access to which IMO makes you scum

Just now, Smashmouth said:

because in this type of set up and coroner scenario you being a cop is worthless to us and you are basically asking us to blindly follow you/ 

I do not think DPR or Kaylee would put that type of role in this type of game. you are IMHO using information none of the town folk have access to which IMO makes you scum

So you think its MORE likely DPR and Kaylee create a game where theres ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO FIND OUT ANYONES ALIGNMENT AT ALL?!?!!?

You see how shady and stupid your logic is right?!?!?!?!

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why???

You try to NK me N1 but it didnt work muffin!!!?!?!?!

sorry bud but I never tried to NK you maybe someone else did but if youre a cop why give out that information and open yourself up to a possible kill shot ? Seems like youre not too worried which also makes me lean scum in your situation

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ill say a little more if Im alive tomorrow but unless you're both Scum trying to get me mislynched.

In a game with NO CORNER.....PROLLY NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE OR SOMEONES WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHATS WHAT.....

Why would you hold back info if you're not confident you'll be alive tomorrow (you shouldnt be alive, cop)?  lmfao

So you think its MORE likely DPR and Kaylee create a game where theres ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO FIND OUT ANYONES ALIGNMENT?!?!!?

But you don't see how shady it is by asking people to blindly follow you ?

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Youre either dumb or Scum....somehow Im not thinking the former.....

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why?

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why???

You try to NK me N1 but it didnt work muffin!!!?!?!?!

So you're the cop, still alive, you have more info, but you're not going to share with the chance of dying tonight???

Good work, cop.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

sorry bud but I never tried to NK you maybe someone else did but if youre a cop why give out that information and open yourself up to a possible kill shot ? Seems like youre not too worried which also makes me lean scum in your situation

WE HAVE NO CORNOR I HAVE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW sh*t.

Is Smash really this dumb or just Scum here @everyone!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

It makes zero sense. He's lying.  He just said he has more info but he's going to wait to share.  lmfao

Jeez, how does he know he's still alive? 

Just now, JiF said:

It makes zero sense. He's lying.  He just said he has more info but he's going to wait to share.  lmfao

Just now, JiF said:

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ill say a little more if Im alive tomorrow but unless you're both Scum trying to get me mislynched.

In a game with NO CORNER.....PROLLY NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE OR SOMEONES WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHATS WHAT.....

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So you think its MORE likely DPR and Kaylee create a game where theres ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO FIND OUT ANYONES ALIGNMENT AT ALL?!?!!?

So they put a cop in a game where we blindly have to follow a cop? 

That's your logic?  lmfao

Just now, JiF said:

I don't think its worth another thought TBH

He does not seem to understand we cant confirm any of his suggestions 

Dude its n2........Im not a Seer with a N0 PEEK ffs.....

**** YOU GUYS CANT BE THIS ******* STUPID!!!!!

And you're soooooo good, you nailed scum on N1 and are still alive to talk about it!!!!!

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You holding back information on the hopes you live to see tomorrow, is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen.  Unless you're scum.

We're playing a game with zero info, you claim to have some, in addition to being a cop but you're not sharing the extra info you seem to possess?

Well, that's not very townie now is it?

Just now, JiF said:

You holding back information on the hopes you live to see tomorrow, is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen.  Unless you're scum.

We're playing a game with zero info, you claim to have some, in addition to being a cop but you're not sharing the extra info you seem to possess?

Well, that's not very townie now is it?

dude serriously youre ******* stupid

I WOULDNT HAVE INFO TILL NIGHTS OVER ****HEAD

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

dude serriously youre ******* stupid

I WOULDNT HAVE INFO TILL NIGHTS OVER ****HEAD

You said you have info that you didnt want to share.  Why do you need the night to end to share this info?  You might not make it.

Archived