[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DPR said:

*** My schedule was crazy this weekend - had a bit of a fam emergency. I needed to compare notes with Kaylee, but were good now  - we'll end night tonight at 8 pm so that everyone has a chance to get on, see dice's alignment and change any NA's if they like. ***

Hope everything is alright with the family.

pirate_family___commission_by_docredfiel

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Very good, Gata. It does. Exactly the reason why I choose it.

Hey everybody, the bot is learning to break down our concept of humor.

c350d60d20799f0e6958cf7f0c717037.gif

So now that @CTM is dead you're taking over for his robot jokes. 

tumblr_oa8e9dOyup1sc2trxo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So in a game where you might have to use you're brain and not spam the thread with bullsh*t you throw in the towel ?

News flash: thecthread was already all spam, I’ve put forth 400x more effort than you, you’re brainless so consider this my way of leveling the playing field.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

What's the point of the game, Zander?  Enlighten us with your infinite wisdom. 

I've already said I have no clue what's going on and honeslty, dont care.  So share.  Maybe I'll care if you explain the game to me.

Dude I dont have any infinite wisdom.  All I know is DPR and Kaylee aren't gonna make a Bastard game where we've got absolutely no chance of knowing anything ffs. Just think on that alone.  I dont care what makes sense or not I'm just gonna do my best to clear or condemn tell I'm dead. If you're actually a Villager man and to any other Villagers use your abilities the best way possible to verify that I'm telling the truth...whoever did the Dice thing do the same with 80 as well.  We need to stop getting discouraged, stop whining, pull up are ******* socks stop bickering like a bunch of high school girls with their periods synched bitches (myself included) and lynch us some Scum!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude I dont have any infinite wisdom.  All I know is DPR and Kaylee aren't gonna make a Bastard game where we've got absolutely no chance of knowing anything ffs. Just think on that alone.  I dont care what makes sense or not I'm just gonna do my best to clear or condemn tell I'm dead. If you're actually a Villager man and to any other Villagers use your abilities the best way possible to verify that I'm telling the truth...whoever did the Dice thing do the same with 80 as well.  We need to stop getting discouraged, stop whining, pull up are ******* socks stop bickering like a bunch of high school girls with their periods synched bitches (myself included) and lynch us some Scum!!!!!!!!!!

I totally hear you here. But 80 coming in thread and saying I’m town you’re all stupid GFYs sounded genuine too. 

What made you want to investigate 80? 

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Your first post today, was about how you had information to share.  You didnt.

You then told us, we are all idiots for not seeing what's going on in this game.  I asked you to share what is going on in this game.  You didnt.

So basically, all you've done is talk about how you know this and that and can share this and that and have done none of the above.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

I totally hear you here. But 80 coming in thread and saying I’m town you’re all stupid GFYs sounded genuine too. 

What made you want to investigate 80? 

Look back at my reads let 80 his connection stuff, Ld talk with someone else talking about it as well and his 100% sure people are Town he did that sh*t to me as Scum!80 and he buss3d so well  and with that as well I believed him and it cost the game.  I was letting that sh*t happen again so I wasn't letting that happen again so I decided to make sure one way or the other.

As far as his comment...it could very well be true...he said his pm said he was town perhaps he joined gang and then wants or perhaps he was bitter that I owned his ass up and made him my bitch.  All i know was that my pm was Result 80 not Town. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Look back at my reads let 80 his connection stuff, Ld talk with someone else talking about it as well and his 100% sure people are Town he did that sh*t to me as Scum!80 and he buss3d so well  and with that as well I believed him and it cost the game.  I was letting that sh*t happen again so I wasn't letting that happen again so I decided to make sure one way or the other.

As far as his comment...it could very well be true...he said his pm said he was town perhaps he joined gang and then wants or perhaps he was bitter that I owned his ass up and made him my bitch.  All i know was that my pm was Result 80 not Town. 

Ok I'll come back to this. Because you say you can Inv on Odd Nights therefore after tonight.

@Kaylee & @DPR Hey guys,  can you let us know the following...will you be bread crumbing reveals on certain days? Or is there a plan on how you're flipping reveals?

Any info I think we'd all appreciate it ... (Has a feeling I'll be told PAFO ... FML) 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Your first post today, was about how you had information to share.  You didnt.

You then told us, we are all idiots for not seeing what's going on in this game.  I asked you to share what is going on in this game.  You didnt.

So basically, all you've done is talk about how you know this and that and can share this and that and have done none of the above.

Dude I did have info...my role was what I was referring to...thats info is it not? I told you.  I never said I knew anything I'm saying you're not paying attention because you didn't even know what night it was as you were trying to shade me. I didn't say every one was idiots...again nice attempt to shade me.  I said you and Smash were and left enough breadcrumbs in the thread that the live child of Helen Keller and Corky from Life goes on could have figured it out or at the very least been pretty close to it.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide if your teying to deep clear yourself as Scum or just really really bad Town.

FML 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Inv on odd nights?!?!?!?

Investigate *

Didn't you say that ?

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

MY ROLE PM SAYS ODD NIGHT COP YOU ******* MORON....I HATE REVEALING ANYTHING IN THE NIGHT TO HOLD BACK AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN FROM SCUM.....I LEFT A LONG LIST OF BREADCRUMBS YOU MORON

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Gata thoughts on JiF and Smash?!?!?

I have mixed feelings about Smash he came on thread with nothing but complaints and a cosign.

Right now, I believe JiF's frustration in the game and I totally understand why he has his suspicions on you. 

I hope Kaylee and DPR answer the reveal thing and there's a shot that we can verify your claim.

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

I did and I told you why I'm apprehensive because of 80 coming back after being lynched

that didn't help things - 80 coming back.

once you die you shouldn't post in a game, not game related, it isn't helpful

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Yes, like right now I wouldn't even be questioning Zander I'd let it play out. But 80 making a claim like that just throws everything off. 

One of them is lying.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Yeah, normally it's fine because we'll know their alignment when flipped, but without information it doesn't serve us to "evaluate" his, or any, post-death comments.

I don't know what 80 said after he was killed. Wasn't paying attention, and I haven't gone back to find it. But common sense tells me that we should 100% ignore whatever it is he said. 80 has been known to play his role--even after his lynch--up to the moment of his reveal.

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Yes, like right now I wouldn't even be questioning Zander I'd let it play out. But 80 making a claim like that just throws everything off. 

One of them is lying. 

Anything 80 said post death should be 100% ignored. Without any information on his alignment, we can't know whether or not he was being sincere.

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yep 100% his Scum team if they win should have it counted as a loss for that in itself.  I truly believe he was a sore loser cause I caught his Scum ass and threw that post in like a 5 old not getting what he wants.

I dont wanna be too hard on him because I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have that much pent up sexual frustration but still it was poor sportsmanship at the highest levels.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Yep 100% his Scum team if they win should have it counted as a loss for that in itself.  I truly believe he was a sore loser cause I caught his Scum ass and threw that post in like a 5 old not getting what he wants.

I dont wanna be too hard on him because I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have that much pent up sexual frustration but still it was poor sportsmanship at the highest levels. 

Was his comment before or after his death scene?

52 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude I did have info...my role was what I was referring to...thats info is it not? I told you.  I never said I knew anything I'm saying you're not paying attention because you didn't even know what night it was as you were trying to shade me. I didn't say every one was idiots...again nice attempt to shade me.  I said you and Smash were and left enough breadcrumbs in the thread that the live child of Helen Keller and Corky from Life goes on could have figured it out or at the very least been pretty close to it.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide if your teying to deep clear yourself as Scum or just really really bad Town.

FML 

You did share info about your role.  I'm speaking for myself but I thought it would be substantial info because that info provides us nothing.  How does the town benefit knowing you're limited?  Further, why did you wait till night time to share?  You knew you'd be a night target.  This is all a convenient cover for getting pressure.  The town is expecting you to share details but you cant because suddenly your role is limited.  And you were hesitant to share this amazing ground breaking information, as if you knew you'd be alive tomorrow.

Breadcrumbs prove nothing in this scenario.

I'm also not the only one pointing this stuff out, yet you keep telling me how bad I am at this game.

Put yourself in a townie shoes like myself who is not in a gang and has no clue whats going on for a second,...can you see how all of this is concerning? 

Archived