[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ill say a little more if Im alive tomorrow but unless you're both Scum trying to get me mislynched.

In a game with NO CORNER.....PROLLY NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE OR SOMEONES WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHATS WHAT.....

Here is the post of the day (actual day) from Zander.  It was right after me and Ape and Smash questioning the validity of his role.

Does this sound like someone concerned about seeing tomorrow?  And all he's got is, I'm limited.

lmfao

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/15/2018 at 9:44 AM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count
80 (8) - Zander, CTM, BWN, Smash, GATA, Leelou, Nyn, Brick 

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

With 13 alive it takes 8 to lynch

On 7/15/2018 at 9:52 AM, Kaylee said:

Everyone was riled up. They knew they had to find and stop Keyser Soze and his crew. Too much damage had been done by him! Before the sun had fully risen they gathered together. Some brought clubs, others guns and some knives. No way he was gonna get out of this alive! They had gotten a tip on where Keyser was staying. Could it really be this simple? 

They gathered around the sleeping body. He only barely opened his eyes before he was beaten to death. When everyone stepped back they realized this wasn't Keyser Soze. Who did they just kill? A shot rang out, guess no chances were to be taken that this guy was really dead. 

80 "Redfoot the fence" has been lynched and shot

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR NA'S IN! 

On 7/15/2018 at 11:54 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

My role PM said town, and my gang QT said I’m town as well. GFY’s.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

@Spoot-Face

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You did share info about your role.  I'm speaking for myself but I thought it would be substantial info because that info provides us nothing.  How does the town benefit knowing you're limited?  Further, why did you wait till night time to share?  You knew you'd be a night target.  This is all a convenient cover for getting pressure.  The town is expecting you to share details but you cant because suddenly your role is limited.  And you were hesitant to share this amazing ground breaking information, as if you knew you'd be alive tomorrow.

Breadcrumbs prove nothing in this scenario.

I'm also not the only one pointing this stuff out, yet you keep telling me how bad I am at this game.

Put yourself in a townie shoes like myself who is not in a gang and has no clue whats going on for a second,...can you see how all of this is concerning? 

+1

This whole setup is very confusing, and I'm immediately suspicious of anyone who throws out information that cannot be verified.

It's just creating more confusion which leads to chaos, and if there's one thing that Scum would want in a game like this, it's chaos.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

You did share info about your role.  I'm speaking for myself but I thought it would be substantial info because that info provides us nothing.  How does the town benefit knowing you're limited?  Further, why did you wait till night time to share?  You knew you'd be a night target.  This is all a convenient cover for getting pressure.  The town is expecting you to share details but you cant because suddenly your role is limited.  And you were hesitant to share this amazing ground breaking information, as if you knew you'd be alive tomorrow.

I'm also not the only one pointing this stuff out, yet you keep telling me how bad I am at this game.

Put yourself in a townie shoes like myself who is not in a gang and has no clue whats going on for a second,...can you see how all of this is concerning? 

Dude.....its of 0 benefit for Scum to fake claim atp...its WAY TOO EARLY IN THE GAME.!!!!  Like maybe late game ok I could see the possibility.  But on d2 ffs....come on...you have to be Scum pushing this sh*t...

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

@Spoot-Face

Okay, thanks. So it WAS after, not before like I expected.

Yeah, probably woulda been best for 80 to not say anything like that after a flip with alignment reveal, but we can't do anything about it now. Let's just call it "inadmissible".

7 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Youre either dumb or Scum....somehow Im not thinking the former.....

WE HAVE NO CORNOR I HAVE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW sh*t.

Is Smash really this dumb or just Scum here @everyone!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dude its n2........Im not a Seer with a N0 PEEK ffs.....

**** YOU GUYS CANT BE THIS ******* STUPID!!!!!

dude serriously youre ******* stupid

I WOULDNT HAVE INFO TILL NIGHTS OVER ****HEAD

OMG IF YOURE TOWN AND CANT PIECE THIS TOGETHER YOURE WORSE THEN PAC

MY ROLE PM SAYS ODD NIGHT COP YOU ******* MORON....I HATE REVEALING ANYTHING IN THE NIGHT TO HOLD BACK AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN FROM SCUM.....I LEFT A LONG LIST OF BREADCRUMBS YOU MORON

Like JiF especially but Smash to a lesser extent are completely missing points of the game whether unintentional or intentional to "case"me at best theyre stupid Scum at worse theyre dumb Villagers.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude I did have info...my role was what I was referring to...thats info is it not? I told you.  I never said I knew anything I'm saying you're not paying attention because you didn't even know what night it was as you were trying to shade me. I didn't say every one was idiots...again nice attempt to shade me.  I said you and Smash were and left enough breadcrumbs in the thread that the live child of Helen Keller and Corky from Life goes on could have figured it out or at the very least been pretty close to it.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide if your teying to deep clear yourself as Scum or just really really bad Town.

FML 

He's right, he never called us idiots. 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

+1

This whole setup is very confusing, and I'm immediately suspicious of anyone who throws out information that cannot be verified.

It's just creating more confusion which leads to chaos, and if there's one thing that Scum would want in a game like this, it's chaos.

So you seriously think it's more likely they created a game with 0% chance of getting any information at all?!?!?!?!

SMFH

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

+1

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! is Spoot a ******* moron (not idiot), too? 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude.....its of 0 benefit for Scum to fake claim atp...its WAY TOO EARLY IN THE GAME.!!!!  Like maybe late game ok I could see the possibility.  But on d2 ffs....come on...you have to be Scum pushing this sh*t... 

You seem to have a pretty good idea of how this game is constructed. It's still only Night 2, and yet 6 people have already died. I mean, wtf? How?

This is obviously not a normal game, and yet you seem convinced as to how Scum should play this out.

FoS

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

I have mixed feelings about Smash he came on thread with nothing but complaints and a cosign.

Right now, I believe JiF's frustration in the game and I totally understand why he has his suspicions on you

I hope Kaylee and DPR answer the reveal thing and there's a shot that we can verify your claim.

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! is teh gatabot a ******* moron too?  Is she as bad as Pac in this game because she cant piece everything together like you have? 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

You seem to have a pretty good idea of how this game is constructed. It's still only Night 2, and yet 6 people have already died. I mean, wtf? How?

This is obviously not a normal game, and yet you seem convinced as to how Scum should play this out.

FoS

What are you even talking about because a I believe fake claiming a red peek on d2 is   -EV play period.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So you seriously think it's more likely they created a game with 0% chance of getting any information at all?!?!?!?!

SMFH

Stop gaming the mods, you frozen derpsicle.

From the OP:

"6. Game the mod and the mod will game you back."

Just work with what we've got, and what we've got is jack sh*t.

All you idiots already broke rule 2.

" 2. You may not reveal your gang. Doing so will result in an immediate MK. Character / role reveal is fine."

Seriously, how could you all royally **** this up so bad?

8 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Is this a serious statement?

And how come every time I break down your play and pose questions to you trying to understand your play, ou never address it and just take the conversation a different direction?  This particular direction is a place of pure conjecture and WIFOM.

I've never engaged with you in this situation in the previous games we've played but you're response to some very logical questioning about your role and presence in the game, has been terrible.  You defend like a petulant child. 

8 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

SMFH

You keep repeating this, how does your role confirm anything?  

Just now, JiF said:

Is this a serious statement?

And how come every time I break down your play and pose questions to you trying to understand you play?  You never address it and just take the conversation a different direction.  This particular direction is a place of pure conjecture and WIFOM.

I've never engaged with you in this situation in the previous games we've played but you're response to some very logical questioning about your role and presence in the game, has been terrible.  You defend like a petulant child. 

Yes it's 100% a serious statement.

You havnet posed questioned you've just basically said Scum and threw shade at me.

Show me these "logical questions" JiF.

I've responded to everything because the lack of conceptual understanding is ridiculous...i het maybe Gata b3ciase shes only played 6 games but even she said the only reason shes sussing is because of 80s post flip post 

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

FoS

Well, if you havent figured the game out, you're a ******* moron (not idiot) and suck at this game worse than Pac.  So there's that. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

It's confirms it to me dumbass.

Oh, so you are the lone player in the game who gets to receive confirmation on players....as the cop.

lmfao

What do you have confirmed right now, Zander? 

Just now, JiF said:

Well, if you havent figured the game out, you're a ******* moron (not idiot) and suck at this game worse than Pac.  So there's that. 

See this is the b.s. logical sh*t you're claimingto be asking man.  I refuse to believe that DPR and Kaylee made a game with 0 ways to confirm alignment.  It's simply as basic as that.

I also can't believe anyone would think Scum would risk a fake claim d2 with 0 pressure on them.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

It's confirms it to me dumbass.

You DO know that people have different experiences than you, right? Just because you "know" something, doesn't mean that everyone automatically "knows" it, too.

Just now, JiF said:

Oh, so you are the lone player in the game who gets to receive confirmation on players....as the cop.

lmfao

What do you have confirmed right now, Zander? 

He thinks because HE "knows" it, then we should know it, too, and if we don't, then we're ******* idiots.

Quick, we must find that tiny door that leads us to "Being Zander", before it spits us out on the NJ turnpike.

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Yes it's 100% a serious statement.

You havnet posed questioned you've just basically said Scum and threw shade at me.

Show me these "logical questions" JiF.

I've responded to everything because the lack of conceptual understanding is ridiculous...i het maybe Gata b3ciase shes only played 6 games but even she said the only reason shes sussing is because of 80s post flip post 

Spoot, Gata, Ape, Me and Smash, all think this is bogus. I mean, wtf dude?  You're sitting here calling me dumb and stupid and ******* moron and you post this sh*t.

lmfao

Legit, I'm about to be done with you.  You cant answer a single ******* question and are so obsessed with me you think I'm the only one baffled by your nonsensical role. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You DO know that people have different experiences than you, right? Just because you "know" something, doesn't mean that everyone automatically "knows" it, too.

Ofc.

But im frustrated b3cause of sh*t JiF is saying that makes 0 sense at all and that no one has a basic grasp even on setup and probability man.  I know m in my pm it said 80 is not Town. And everyone is like nope then when I get to explain no gets anything at all even tho at worst it makes basic sense.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Spoot, Gata, Ape, Me and Smash, all think this is bogus. I mean, wtf dude?  You're sitting here calling me dumb and stupid and ******* moron and you post this sh*t.

lmfao

Legit, I'm about to be done with you.  You cant answer a single ******* question and are so obsessed with me you think I'm the only one baffled by your nonsensical role. 

What question hace you asked me that I didn't answer.  You ignored this question last time I asked.

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

logic

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

See this is the b.s. logical sh*t you're claimingto be asking man.  I refuse to believe that DPR and Kaylee made a game with 0 ways to confirm alignment.  It's simply as basic as that.

I also can't believe anyone would think Scum would risk a fake claim d2 with 0 pressure on them.

STOP. GAMING. THE. MOD.

Seriously, is everyone from DM this dense?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao

No I dont think you're dumb anymore...just Scum 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

OMFG IT'S STILL N2 I CLAIMED ON D2

DERP CLEAR DENIED

Yeah but werent going to share the information you had...like you knew you'd survive.  That's the whole reason all this is going on.  You've never answered why you hesitated and why you think it's beneficial info and why OMFG IT'S STILL N2 you decide to share this information considering you were still alive after 2 deaths and OMFG IT'S STILL N2.

But you wont answer questions.  You just scream stupid sh*t over and over again and not answer questions. 

Archived