[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ofc.

But im frustrated b3cause of sh*t JiF is saying that makes 0 sense at all and that no one has a basic grasp even on setup and probability man.  I know m in my pm it said 80 is not Town. And everyone is like nope then when I get to explain no gets anything at all even tho at worst it makes basic sense.

Yeah, but you haven't PROVED anything, and you're acting like you have.

You're the one making 0 sense here.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He thinks because HE "knows" it, then we should know it, too, and if we don't, then we're ******* idiots.

Quick, we must find that tiny door that leads us to "Being Zander", before it spits us out on the NJ turnpike.

Yeah but he only knows if he knows and he will only know if someone else tells him and he only gets to know on a limited basis.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah but werent going to share the information you had...like you knew you'd survive.  That's the whole reason all this is going on.  You've never answered why you hesitated and why you think it's beneficial info and why OMFG IT'S STILL N2 you decide to share this information considering you were still alive after 2 deaths and OMFG IT'S STILL N2.

But you wont answer questions.  You just scream stupid sh*t over and over again and not answer questions. 

Dude you don't think there's a reason for that?

You keep saying I won't answer question tbis is the 3rd time ive asked you to show me these questions I'm not answering and your unable to.  I wonder why.....lawl.

You're like of Zanders Scum because he's still alive even tho i claimed on d2 and it's still n2.  And now it seems like your persist3nce on that particular fact will condemn me if I'm still alive.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

This is not gaming the mod are you that dense?

We're allowed to talk about setup man.  But all those who takes about gangs....thats breaking the rules. 

Yeah, when you're entire argument is based on "well, the mod wouldn't do this...", that's gaming the mod.

Use the information that we have, and that you can prove. Just because someone questions your unverified claim, doesn't make them an idiot, and what you THINK the mod would or would not do DOES NOT prove your claim.

You must understand that.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but you haven't PROVED anything, and you're acting like you have.

You're the one making 0 sense here.

No I'm making sense ....i know nothings proven...i know it's the truth and it's proven to me at least...dices flip came up maybe they're just delayed I dont ******* know but when I'm trying to explain things it just seems to sail over everyone's head.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No I'm making sense ....i know nothings proven...i know it's the truth and it's proven to me at least...dices flip came up maybe they're just delayed I dont ******* know but when I'm trying to explain things it just seems to sail over everyone's head.

It's not sailing over anyone's head. We just question you. You can't seem to grasp why people aren't 100% believing you.

All we know is that you claimed Cop and to know 80's alignment, and 80 was speed lynched, and his alignment wasn't revealed.

You are either telling the truth, and 80 was scum, or you are lying and 80 was town.

50/50 scenario.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah but werent going to share the information you had...like you knew you'd survive.  That's the whole reason all this is going on.  You've never answered why you hesitated and why you think it's beneficial info and why OMFG IT'S STILL N2 you decide to share this information considering you were still alive after 2 deaths and OMFG IT'S STILL N2.

But you wont answer questions.  You just scream stupid sh*t over and over again and not answer questions. 

I've answered every question.  You've yet to show me me 1 question.

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

What question hace you asked me that I didn't answer.  You ignored this question last time I asked.

I just bolded them for you above but I'll recap for your convenience because I'm such a nice guy:

You claimed on D2, it's now N2, 2 people have died and you're still alive.  Your first post was a pump fake of information that you'd share tomorrow after 2 people died and you didnt.  This pump fake of information, is what has started this whole sh*t show of a scene you've created.

Questions:

Why pump fake information if you were worried about being alive tomorrow during a night phase when 2 people just died?

How do you think it would be beneficial for the town to know you were limited? 

Assuming you're alive at day break, do you see how it's convenient that you'are alive and will have no information for the town after revealing cop who nailed scum on D2?

Do you see how it's convenient that the only coroner results we've seen so far, confirmed a townie and not 80? 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's not sailing over anyone's head. We just question you. You can't seem to grasp why people aren't 100% believing you.

All we know is that you claimed Cop and to know 80's alignment, and 80 was speed lynched, and his alignment wasn't revealed.

You are either telling the truth, and 80 was scum, or you are lying and 80 was town.

50/50 scenario.

I dont care that not everyone believes me i get that part.

JiF keeps going on like in not answering his questions but I am.

I can't screenshot my pm.

And I've been answering everything I've been asked but it's sailing over people heads along with JiFs shade and b.s.

I dont know how else to explain it man and between that and the above I'm getting frustrated.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

50/50 scenario.

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! EXACTLY TAKE THIS AT FACE VALUE.

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude you don't think there's a reason for that?

You keep saying I won't answer question tbis is the 3rd time ive asked you to show me these questions I'm not answering and your unable to.  I wonder why.....lawl.

You're like of Zanders Scum because he's still alive even tho i claimed on d2 and it's still n2.  And now it seems like your persist3nce on that particular fact will condemn me if I'm still alive.

I quoted both my post and your post together and bolded the questions I asked you.  You then asked me for the question 3 more times.  

I'm fully aware of when you revealed and at what phase we are in.  Why you keep saying that I'm not over and over again is beyond me.

9 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

That 80 was Scum.   You guys are just trolling  now.  Which makes me think you're just Scum.  

And you realize that you "knowing" 80 was scum, means absolutely nothing to everyone else in the game, right? 

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

50/50 scenario.

We're all ******* morons, Spoot.  

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I just bolded them for you above but I'll recap for your convenience because I'm such a nice guy:

You claimed on D2, it's now N2, 2 people have died and you're still alive.  Your first post was a pump fake of information that you'd share tomorrow after 2 people died and you didnt.  This pump fake of information, is what has started this whole sh*t show of a scene you've created.

Questions:

1. Why pump fake information if you were worried about being alive tomorrow during a night phase when 2 people just died?

2. How do you think it would be beneficial for the town to know you were limited? 

3.Assuming you're alive at day break, do you see how it's convenient that you'are alive and will have no information for the town after revealing cop who nailed scum on D2?

4. Do you see how it's convenient that the only coroner results we've seen so far, confirmed a townie and not 80? 

1. I have to believe someone in this game has a protect ability or maybe i have a great you know basic stuff that might make me think i could be alive....you fishing at night for info is awful man.  But you know what **** it Imma lay it all out and of you're Townand we lose I'm blaming it all on you.  Breadcrumbs are everywhere.

2. Knowledge is power. Knowing someone's role whether you believe it or not is knowledge.  Especially since this game has so little of it.

3. It seems like your framing this situation  perfectly to be like aha see i told you all. Good thing tho I beleive in miracles.

4. So since theres no corner should I hat e not bothers to use my ability?!?!?!?!! Loke it seems like I'm damned either way.

5.  Anything else..would you like my character name too?!?!?!

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I quoted both my post and your post together and bolded the questions I asked you.  You then asked me for the question 3 more times.  

I'm fully aware of when you revealed and at what phase we are in.  Why you keep saying that I'm not over and over again is beyond me.

Then why are you saying then why are you still alive ffs?!?!?

18 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Then why are you saying then why are you still alive ffs?!?!?

Because 2 people died and you’re not one of them and there were 2 the first night as well.

I feel like the night phase is more about the mods keeping up than more death to come.  Could be wrong, obvi. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because 2 people died and you’re not one of them and there were 2 the first night as well.

I feel like the night phase is more about the mods keeping up than more death to come.  Could be wrong, obvi. 

You read all my answers right?

And secondly the thought of a possible vig or vig shots cross your mind?

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

You were so concerned about me answering your questions yet I do and you don't respond or mention then....wonder why that is...lololololol

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

50/50 scenario.

Not 50/50.

In a gambit scenario, both are scum. 

Archived