[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

The game isnt over though...so someone else remains.

I guess Ape was coward scum.  Really wouldnt think he'd go that route.  Or it could be Spoot too. 

Ape or Spoot, would have to be.... what F*ing irony if Verbal actually was Roger "Verbal" Kint aka: Keyser Soze

but then why quit the game?

It has to be one of these 2, 80 has flipped town and now all of his confirmed townies are flipping town. 

Just now, Stark said:

Ape or Spoot, would have to be.... what F*ing irony if Verbal actually was Roger "Verbal" Kint aka: Keyser Soze

It has to be one of these 2, 80 has flipped town and now all of his confirmed townies are flipping town. 

Yeah, would be surprising for sure but I dont think you cant look at the game that way.  Life happens.

14 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

so Zander /Smash/BWN Team? 

the way zander was talking I am not sure he wasn't just bad town play. he kept mentioning how 80 had "pulled an 80" on him in the past and he didn't want him to do it again. 

When Smash got shot his scene contained his flip, maybe 'mafia' flips as soon as killed??? or maybe only if NA killed, lynches don't flip right away?

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I know it's not me. I also know I haven't done much to give myself any sort of town cred. Not been the easiest game to sub into.

Just now, JiF said:

Tonight should shed a lot of light on the game.  I assume I'm a goner. 

The rate people are dying off during the nights its going to be interesting. i think 2 of us are goners for sure

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

the way zander was talking I am not sure he wasn't just bad town play. he kept mentioning how 80 had "pulled an 80" on him in the past and he didn't want him to do it again. 

When Smash got shot his scene contained his flip, maybe 'mafia' flips as soon as killed??? or maybe only if NA killed, lynches don't flip right away?

Zander was making zero sense, not following logic, spinning, making sh*t up, not answering direct questions and insulting everyone in the game.  It's safe to say, he's terrible at this game and had zero ability to carry out his plan. 

I'm not 100% sure how the flips are working.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I know it's not me. I also know I haven't done much to give myself any sort of town cred. Not been the easiest game to sub into.

Not your fault.  And if we land on you, not your fault.  I appreciate you jumping into this sh*t show of a game. 

Players:

1. GATA

2. CTM "Arkosh Kovash" has been killed.

3. Crusher, "Bruno"  Town NKd N1

4. JiF

5. JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" NKd N1

6. Dice - Todd Hockney Town Lynched D1

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

6.  80 "Redfoot the fence" has been lynched and shot D2

11. Verbal Spoot

12. Nynaeve "Daniel Metzheiser" has been killed

13.Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, killed N2 

14. Zander "Dean Keaton" Killed D3

15. BWN "Michael McManus" Lynched D3

16. Leelou, "Freddy Fenster" killed D3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Zander was making zero sense, not following logic, spinning, making sh*t up, not answering direct questions and insulting everyone in the game.  It's safe to say, he's terrible at this game and had zero ability to carry out his plan. 

I'm not 100% sure how the flips are working.

agree on zander, I could have voted him, but when you didn't vote him i thought i missed something. well the flips are either scripted to show a night late, or there is someone that is paying somebody to show them. I give up trying to figure it out.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

I think there's scum in some of the Kills no way we make it this far with only one scum flip.

or we are just that bad/unlucky... 

if we go by 80's "townies" that leaves Ape, Spoot, JiF and unconfirmed

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Players:

1. GATA

2. CTM "Arkosh Kovash" has been killed.

3. Crusher, "Bruno"  Town NKd N1

4. JiF

5. JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" NKd N1

6. Dice - Todd Hockney Town Lynched D1

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

10. 80 "Redfoot the fence" has been lynched and shot D2

11. Verbal Spoot

12. Nynaeve "Daniel Metzheiser" has been killed

13.Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, killed N2 

14. Zander "Dean Keaton" Killed D3

15. BWN "Michael McManus" Lynched D3

16. Leelou, "Freddy Fenster" killed D3

80just flipped town

1 minute ago, Stark said:

agree on zander, I could have voted him, but when you didn't vote him i thought i missed something. well the flips are either scripted to show a night late, or there is someone that is paying somebody to show them. I give up trying to figure it out.

80just flipped town

updated

There must be scum in those flips

If not was Zander f*cking stupid and made a fake claim on 80 while being town. 

That would have to be worse than 80's LD lynch on the Pirate 

or there is someone that is paying somebody to show them. I give up trying to figure it out. 

Yeah, that's some weird sh*t by the mods.

I 100% do not understand how anyone is cleared at this point. Granted, I missed the whole first half of the game, but I see no rhyme or reason in any of the flips.

Scum could just as well be any of us.

Although, if Zander is revealed as Town, I could see the reasoning in your sus list.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that's some weird sh*t by the mods.

I 100% do not understand how anyone is cleared at this point. Granted, I missed the whole first half of the game, but I see no rhyme or reason in any of the flips.

Scum could just as well be any of us.

Although, if Zander is revealed as Town, I could see the reasoning in your sus list.

right now I am not sure on anything, lol

the flips, 80 made a list of players that he said he knew 100% were town... they all died pretty much in the order he listed them. The only one left is gata

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

80just flipped town

I was slow playing it.  I was giving cover at night.  I planned on voting Smash.  Smash died.  So I wanted to see how the day played out with a vote on Zander possible.  There was no need to rush things.   Figured I'd beat the bush a bit and could always go back.  Then he got shot and that was that.

Not even trying to figure out mechanics.  Just kill the scummy players. 

the flips, 80 made a list of players that he said he knew 100% were town... they all died pretty much in the order he listed them. The only one left is gata

So I guess all that pent up semen went right to 80's brain and gave him psychic powers.

And did they really all die in the exact order he listed them in?

Creepy.

Archived