August 10th Family Friendly Tailgate Plans - 1st Preseason Game

It's been a long time since I posted. Hope everyone is doing awesome! This season looks to be a bit better than the last two, I hope!

Anyhow, I have a few friends and family (including my children) coming to the game, and was hoping to have them hook up with some fellow Jets fans for the tailgate, or at least find some cool things to do in the parking lot. I'll be at the game, too, but I'm working it. So, I'll be stuck inside. 

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, greeniemeanie said:

It's been a long time since I posted. Hope everyone is doing awesome! This season looks to be a bit better than the last two, I hope!

Anyhow, I have a few friends and family (including my children) coming to the game, and was hoping to have them hook up with some fellow Jets fans for the tailgate, or at least find some cool things to do in the parking lot. I'll be at the game, too, but I'm working it. So, I'll be stuck inside. 

if it's their first game/tailgate have them try and bring a grill and make some burgers or dogs and throw a football around. I remember the first time I did that with my family when I was a kid and now I'm 30. They'll meet plenty of people in the parking lot, just go say hi and people are always friendly. You could also check out tailgate Joe if they want no muss no fuss. 

A tailgate ate can be as big or as small as they want it. It'll still be fun 

3 hours ago, greeniemeanie said:

Throwing footballs in the parking lots is illegal and you will get in trouble if you are reported.  Flying objects can deform automobiles and are strictly prohibited.

What the kids really enjoy is getting inside the stadium early, talking to the affiliate marketers, and getting free gifts like towels. 

SAR I

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Throwing footballs in the parking lots is illegal and you will get in trouble if you are reported.  Flying objects can deform automobiles and are strictly prohibited.

What the kids really enjoy is getting inside the stadium early, talking to the affiliate marketers, and getting free gifts like towels. 

SAR I

Image result for ny jets facepalm

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...