ESPN Insider’s Best Under-25 Lineup

Saul Goodman

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Saquon Barkey? Sounds like a really informed group of “analysts.”

Yeah, I don't like including guys who have never played 1 NFL snap.....but that's just me.

Also, nice to see two Jets on the list.  Nobody shocked they're both on D.  If Darnold is on this list next year then I go put on my boner pants!

17 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, I don't like including guys who have never played 1 NFL snap.....but that's just me.

Also, nice to see two Jets on the list.  Nobody shocked they're both on D.  If Darnold is on this list next year then I go put on my boner pants!

Sam has FOUR years to make this list still!

The inclusion of both Barkley and Nelson is mind-numbingly stupid.  They have proven literally nothing in the NFL and as much as we might like to pretend otherwise, the NFL draft is anything but a sure thing.  I'm sure it would take about a minutes worth of effort to find proven players with talent at the respective positions.

8 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The inclusion of both Barkley and Nelson is mind-numbingly stupid.  They have proven literally nothing in the NFL and as much as we might like to pretend otherwise, the NFL draft is anything but a sure thing.  I'm sure it would take about a minutes worth of effort to find proven players with talent at the respective positions.

Ezekiel Elliott is 22...

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kareem Hunt just won Rookie of the Year AND rushing title.  Not on the list. 

Not that I took much stock in it after Watson was the QB, but whatevs.

Alvin Kamara won the Offensive rookie of the year award.

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kareem Hunt just won Rookie of the Year AND rushing title.  Not on the list. 

Not that I took much stock in it after Watson was the QB, but whatevs.

6 games of Watson over Goff taking the Rams to the playoffs and having the most explosive offense in the NFL is pitiful.

14 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

A SOJ fan would say this. 

Please tell me you are bein facetious .??‍♂️

Pat Elflein over Stewart and Jones and/or Jack over Lee and/or Hack should be Jets.  Those were clear scouting misfires.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, jetstream23 said:

I think it's a lot of us.

Archived