Ninja Turtles Game Signup

BrickTamland

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I wonder if we just start voting people in random threads if the Gata-bot will uncontrollably count them. Going to have to run an experiment.

vote Crusher

vote CTM

Stop confusing the bot. It's expensive property.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:51 AM, BrickTamland said:

Tmnt mafia hype post

I saw you tag me in the game thread to get this game going but someone else will have to run it.  My mafia days are over.

Good bye sweet mafia goodness! It was fun while it lasted! 

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

I saw you tag me in the game thread to get this game going but someone else will have to run it.  My mafia days are over.

^ WTF is this sh*t . WIFOM  / FOS / GROSS  

@The Crusher come get your emo piece.

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, I guess Nyn gets to add another tear drop tattoo.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

wtf is this sh*t

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep. Silly mod kills that should have never happen and couple goofy games and now we have lost the sweetest OG of all OG's. Plus the single best scum hunter in the history of mafia. RIP Caped Crusader

lhk6JOc.jpg

That's great. I was insulted a ton of f*cking times, I apologized and he's still holding this over and quitting.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep. Silly mod kills that should have never happen and couple goofy games and now we have lost the sweetest OG of all OG's. Plus the single best scum hunter in the history of mafia. RIP Caped Crusader

lhk6JOc.jpg

RIP gayped crusher

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I didn't mod kill him. 

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Uhhh not really. I don't really know much about TMNT.

If I were to mod next it would be a different theme.

If we can't find someone who wants to do Brick's game, then I nominate you to do one your own. The final game of the season needs to be a good one, so it should be by someone who know what they're doing, or else I'd mod one (plus I'd like to play).

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If we can't find someone who wants to do Brick's game, then I nominate you to do one your own. The final game of the season needs to be a good one, so it should be by someone who know what they're doing, or else I'd mod one (plus I'd like to play).

Oh, well I guess that means I'm out. 

I'm half joking but seriously I don't have a great track record on JN lol.

For some reason my games always turn to sh*t.

I have had very good games on DM but for whatever reason (actually I think I know why) the games I run here tend to be...not the best.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Well, we could see if @Lizard King wants to mod it?

Either way. I modded a few at the start of the season iirc so if someone else wants to run one I'm cool with it.

If not I am sure I can figure something out. It just wouldn't be TMNT.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm half joking but seriously I don't have a great track record on JN lol.

For some reason my games always turn to sh*t.

I have had very good games on DM but for whatever reason (actually I think I know why) the games I run here tend to be...not the best.

To be fair, JN seems to have a very high emo rate among its players. Probably not the easiest environment to run a game.

Archived